*Thangam February 2010 Archives (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanajaya66WashDCquick_silvermoni87JanupriyakramanRenita571sushavviZEESXYbrinny_gVani19nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Thangam February 2010 Archives (Page 2)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 08 February 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaananittu_squick_silverRenita571JanusushavviZEESXYmiganbrinny_gVani19nithyamkv

lifeissymbol123

Groupbie

lifeissymbol123

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,
I'm posting a brief update for now. I've got some urgent work coming up this weekend including an interview. I'll have the detailed updates posted Saturday night latest!

Friday Brief Updates

- Ila and Manga are at the Thali Kaatha Amman temple.
- After prayer they observe Ganga, Collector and Ganga's sis coming to the the temple. They want to donate a thali to the temple to save their marriage.
-The sister leaves and Ganga and Sk talk for a while. Ila and Manga shamelessly eavesdrop.
-Ila calls up Collector's mom to complain about the Collector trying to change Ganga's mind.
- Rasamma and Karpagam rush to the temple. Karpagam stops Ganga from dropping the thali into the undiyal box. She grabs the thali and yells at Ganga.
-Ganga tells KArpagam that she will wait for her athai to accept her. she would never try to do back-door entry to her husband's house and would wait for her athai's constent to enter Sk's house.
-Karpgam tells Ganga to keep waiting. She then orders her son to leave with her. Sk looks sadly at Ganga and leaves. Ganga is in tears.
-Ila and Manga discuss how happy they are at the success of their plan. Ila says even the gods do not want them to be together otherwise, the thali offering would have reached the Amman Goddess. Then, Ila states that she will keep Sk and Ganga separated for as long as possible.
-At Sk's house, Rasamma happily tells MAni what happened at the temple Mani scolds Rasamma about her happiness and is even more disgusted when Rasamma says that she will get Sk married to Mani.
-Meanwhile, Karpagam walks over to her son with an arthi plate. Sk tries to reason with his mom. Karpagam refuses to listen as usual and tells him to swear on her tht he will never meet or talk to Ganga. Rasamma watches happily.
-She forcibly places his hand on her head and tells him to make the promise. Sk says no and removes his hand and walk away. Rasamma is shocked and Karpgam is in tears.

Thodarum

Edited by lifeissymbol123 - 12 February 2010 at 7:15pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaquick_silverJanusushavvimiganSue NairVani19nithyamkv

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabrinny_gCarynnithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanajaya66quick_silverlifeissymbol123sushavviRenita571Janumiganbrinny_ganjkhoneyVani19Caryn

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanajaya66sushavviRenita571Janubrinny_gCarynVani19

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanajaya66quick_silverRenita571Janumiganbrinny_gCarynVani19nithyamkv

lifeissymbol123

Groupbie

lifeissymbol123

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Friday's Updates

Sorry for the delay... I was super busy!

Scene1:
Ilavanji complains and complains about Ganga being happy. Her husband is listening and frowning at her. Ila tells her husband to call Kulasekaran and complains to her father also. Kula tells Ilavanji not to worry because he will soon think of a plan to ruin Ganga's marriage and kick her out of her in-laws' house. Ila says ok and hangs up. She tells her husband that her dad is cmping up with a new plan. Her husband yells at her; he says he and his brother became bad people only because of his mama and tells her to stop making useless phone-calls. Ila's husband then leaves angrily and Ila starts crying that nobody understands her.

Meanwhile, Ayya calls up Sk's house. Karpagam picks up. Ayya aks for her husband and she says he is not there. Ayya then tells her that he has asked for an auspicious time for the shanti-muhurtham for Ganga and Collector. Karpagam is very uncomfortable and annoyed so she tells Ayya that she'll pass the phone to her son. Ayya laughs and says that this is a matter for the elders to discuss and arrange. He then says today is an auspicious day so he is sending Natchiya and Ila to bring Sk and Ganga to Ayakudi. Karpagam says ok, she will inform them and hangs up.

Karpagam notices Mani doing the thristi-suttufying/ evil-eyes warding for Ganga and Sk. KArpagam is glaring daggers at Ganga. Mani says they both have had so much evil-eyes on them and she says she'll go buy a big pumpkin and do the thristi-suttufing thing again. Karpagam interrupts and tells Mani to go cook at the kitchen. Mani leaves for the kitchen unhappily.

Karpagam tells Sk she wants to talk to him alone and walks away, totally ignoring Ganga. Sk tells his wife that he'll go talk to his mom real quick and be back. Karpagam sits in her room and fumes angrily. Sk asks his mom what is wrong. Karpagam tells him that she has only let Ganga in the house because of all the drama that her husband and son were causing. She still has not accepted Ganga and she won't until her brother gets a proper apology from Kula. Sk tells her that his mama has accepted Ganga already. Karpagam says Ganga may have changed her brother's mind with her words but Ganga definitely has not changed her mind.

Sk tells her to stop ruining his life. She says she is not ruining his life since the only reason she is letting Ganga stay here for her son's sake. She says that in return, he should not expect her to pretend to like Ganga; she says she doesn't want to be involved in any way with his wife. She then tells him about Ayya's conversation and says that in future, he should make sure not to get her involved in such nonsense. She doesn't want to give off the false impression that she has accepted Ganga. Sk nods sadly and goes away. Karpagam glares angrily.

Scene 2:
Sk is all dressed up and is calling for Ganga. She appears wearing a pretty red sari. Sk asks her if she is happy. Ganga nods shyly and says yes. She asks him how he is feeling now. He says he is happy, super super happy. Ganga smiles and gives him a shy look. She asks him why he finally decided to bring her home; was it because of Kulasekaran mama's words? He replied that he always wanted her to come home and he was missing her more and more by the day. And when he heard Kula, his resolve was stengthened and he took instant action. Ganga asks him how he managed to convince his mother; she says that athai doesn't look too happy. Sk looks away and says that his mom is very happy; she is just not showing it.

Ganga is about to reply with something when Mani walks in happily with food. Ganga takes the food and offers the plate to her husband. Mani smiles up at and Ganga and apologizes for interrupting. Ganga says no problem and she praises Mani. Mani leaves them and goes downstairs. Natchiya's car meanwhile arrives at Sk's house. Natchiya and Ila get down; Natchiya is walking towards the house but Ila stays behind. Natchiya turns around and asks her why Ila is not going inside. Ila says she doesn't want to go in there and asks if she can please wait at the car while her athai goes and brings the couple.

Natchiya strongly tells her that rightfully, Ila and her mom should both be here to bring Ganga and Sk home but since Ila's mom is sick, Natchiya showed up instead. So, Natchiya says it is very important that Ila goes in and brings the couple back to Ayakudi. Ila says, " Athai, you know very well that I don't like Ganga. I only half-heartedly helped out with the wedding and everything because you all compelled me. But this is really asking too much of me, athai. I cannot do it; I only said yes because Ayya had asked me to go with you." Natchiya tells her, "Ok, fine. You can stay here. I'll just cal and let Ayya know you stayed behind at the front door. Here, let me get the phone." Natchiya takes out her cellphone and starts to dial Ayya's number. Ila freaks out. She quickly grabs the phone away and says, "Aiyoh, athai! No need to do that! I'll go inside right away. I'm going, i'm going. Don't tell Ayya. Come on, let's go." Ila takes Natchiya's hand and leads her inside. Natchiya smiles and follows her daughter-in-law inside.

Ganga and Sk are coming down the stairs. Sk's dad sees them and says he is very glad to see them both here and happy. Natchiya and Ila then walk in; Sk's dad, Sk and Ganga welcome them both. Natchiya is very delighted to see Ganga and rushes forward to Ganga's side. She says she was so happy when she heard that Ganga had gone to her inlaw's house finally. Ganga asks her perimma how she is, etc.

After that, she asks Ila, "Anni, how are you?"
Ila says, "Ya, ya, i'm so-so."
Ganga then says," I'm so glad you came to our house today, Anni."
Ila says," Wow! Till yesterday, Aayakudi was your house. And now, after being here for only one day, you already started to say this is your house?"
Ganga doesn't know how to reply to this and Natchiya gives Ila a stop-it look. There is an uncomfortable pause in the conversation.
Sk's dad says, " Ila, even if Ganga didn't come to this house as our daughter-in-law, she can still say that this is her house. Because Ayya and I are such good friends and never thought of our houses and belongings as separate." Ila nods her head sheepishly.

Mani walks in with juice for Ila and Natchiya. Ila politely refuses but Mani forces her to accept. Mani goes to tell her athai that guests are here. Natchiya, Sk, Sk's dad and Ganga sit down at the sofa but Ila refuses and instead stands by her athai.

Mani walks into Karpagam's room and tells her happily that Natchiya and Ila are here. Krapagam says rudely, "So what? They're probably here to take Sk and Ganga home for the first night." Mani is astonishes, "Athai, this is not a so-what matter! Such great news. You have to come to send them off." KArpagam refuses. Sk walks in then and tells Mani that he will talk to his mom. Mani walks out. Sk tells Karpagam that he doesn't like to force her on every issue but she has to show up for his sake. As his mom, it is her duty. Karpagam angrily says that she has done her duty by letting Ganga stay in the house. She tells him that she doesn't want to interfere at all with anything related to him and his wife. Meanwhile, Mani walks out very worriedly without Karpagam in sight. Sk's dad has a slightly-worried, slightly-ashamed look and Ganga starts to look a bit sad. Nacthiya's face also dims when Karpagam hasn't shown up and Ila looks very interested and curious.

Scene 3:
Mani stands there beh-beh-beh, looking worried. Ila wonders aloud,"Why isn't Karpagam amma here? Is Karpagam amma sick?" Sk's dad and Mani quickly say no. Sk's dad convinces them that Karpgam has been tired after cooking special food for them today. He says he'll go get her and leaves. Natchiya worriedly asks Ganga, "Is your mother-in-law treating you good?" Ganga looks down, nods her head and says yes. Ila says, "Ganga, you don't have to lie. Athai, we know Ganga won't say even if mother-in-law treats her badly because she is like that only." Ganga says, "No, no, nothing like that. My athai is good to me." Natchiya tells Ila quietly to shut up until they leave this place.

Meanwhile, Karpagam, Sk and her Sk's dad argue and argue. -Very annoying scene with repetition of same dialouge so I won't waste your time explaining.- Rasamma finally shows up after some threats from Sk's dad and convinces Karpagam to go. Karpagam finally shows up and says she was very tired that's why she was in her room resting, bla blah. Ganga looks happy her athai showed up and Mani, SK and his dad are relieved. Natchiya is also happy. Karpagam has a fake smile; she talks a bit more and tells them to eat at the house next time, while inwardly she is angry. Finally, SK's family sends the couple off to Ayakudi.

Thodarum

Edited by lifeissymbol123 - 21 February 2010 at 8:59pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanajaya66sushavviRenita571Janumiganbrinny_ganjkhoneySue NairVani19Carynnithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top