Fan Fictions

In Search -Powder FF (Epilogue up) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

oh god pooja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap.................dat ws fantastic.....................Embarrassed.....................d way mahendra keeps asking brinda abt wat she said..........................awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed......................n mahi being jealous .............Embarrassed....................dat ws awesome sweety.............   plz do continue.....................i wud luv to read more of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL Thanks sehar...will update promish!!!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairasehar mehrotramishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Search -Powder FF (Epilogue up) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Okay, first things first...
Even though I promised I am unable to do it tonight...But Saturday pukka, okay!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira-Amri-sehar mehrotramishti_17

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooj@

Even though I promised I am unable to do it tonight...But Saturday pukka, okay!!!

Awww.. it's ok hun.. but Sat ko nahi kiya na toh.. apni sehna yehin bhej kar tumko kidnap karwa longi...LOLLOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairaPooj@-Amri-mishti_17

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Will be waiting.Thanks for informing PoojaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairaPooj@

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

its ok dear!!!!!!!!!!!will wait fr it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooj@mishti_17

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I am sorry for the delay. Thanks all for understanding..

I have  a very bad tendency of long ANs. But if I put them in the bottom, nobody will bother to read them, will they?Wink

Now, the story will move on very slowly,as I do not want to mix up my eagerness for the confessions and my craze for the pair into a hurried FF. I like stories that retain the essence of the character, and that is what I will try to do. I may deter and digress from point to point, and put in some way off situations, but well, one cannot be perfectTongue except the creator of the characters.
Sorry for the grammatical mistakes, if any. They will be duly rectified.
So without any further ado (and Much Ado About Nothing), here comes the second part.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-rapi_c-De.De-

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Chapter II

Dreams

I dream of rain
I lift my gaze to empty skies above
I close my eyes

Rajesh and Brinda were discussing their latest raid. He was taking notes side by side in his journal.

"Mujhe is raid ke bare main batao. How did Ansari give you the slip?"

Brinda began to narrate the details of the case.

Mahendra's face held a stormy expression, and he attempted to hide his displeasure, seeing the two of them chat away. So he loomed into the office, grumbling, mumbling, banging files, slamming doors, and occasionally shouting.

The behaviour was repressed by the arrival of Usmaan sir. But the hostility in his heart seeped into the room like an infectious gas' Soon everyone, with the exception of Rajesh was irritated and tired. After working seventeen hour-days for the past week, tempers were up and tolerance was at an all time low.

Mahendra chose a simple alternative to combat the aggravated mood in the office. He vanished.

"Did you climb on the truck? My god, I am surprised."

Brinda ignored the thinly veiled flatter as she categorized her raids. She had no intentions to keep any paperwork pending for the next day. She was sure, if anything escaped her, it would gnaw away at her al the night, leeching at the scant hours of rest.

Mahendra's unfinished file lay on his desk. After an hour of his disappearance, she reluctantly picked it up, to complete it.

She scribbled away in his file, managing an untidy scrawl like him. At the end of the hour, and successful escapades from Rajesh's interrogation, she stretched. Getting up, she picked up her bag, and went inside to meet Usmaan sir.

"Kya joker laga rakha hain peeche, sir." She said politely.

Usmaan's mustache twitched. "Dikhne main toh accha hain. Isiliye paas rakho." He winked at her.

She nodded her head, and placed her file at the corner of his desk. The heels resounding in the creaks of the fans of the NCB office, she walked down the length of the office, and down the stairs.

The night was chilly and a full moon was in the starry sky. She looked up at it, admiring the magnificent star studded canvas. Her eyes turned back to the road. A woman alighted from a motorbike on the street opposite to her. She crossed the street. Under the glare of the streetlight, Brinda could recognize her. Mahendra parked his bike in the parking lot, and walked towards her. After exchanging a few words, they parted. Mahendra walked in the direction of the office, and Julie went away in the opposite direction. Seeing him, Brinda immediately turned. He did not notice her as thundered up the stairs.

She stood on the road for a full fifteen minutes, her heart hammering, lest Mahen discovered her scribbles in his file, and came out to find her. Finally an empty cab passed by, and she jumped into it.

Mahendra's loud footsteps echoed in the empty staircase. The first thing he noticed was that Rajesh was standing all alone at a window, talking on the phoe. And to his surprise, he felt his heart heavy, as he surveyed Brinda's empty cubicle.

He ignored Kartik, who too, ignored him studiously. Mahen roamed around the office, thinking of something gripping and interesting than the mounds of paperwork.

As he looked down from the window, he saw a solitary figure standing on the curb. His mouth curved up in a smile. As he watched, he saw her hailing a taxi, and then getting in. She cast a glance at the windows, and then was enveloped by the shadows. He could not tell if she had seen him or not.

As the office cleared out, the only nocturnal regulars were Usmaan, and himself. He finally got down to his report. He flipped through it, amazed. His report had been corrected, mended and completed impeccably.

He knew the culprit almost instantaneously.

"Sir, meri file'kya aap jaante hain meri file ko kisne haath lagaya tha?"

Usmaan did not look up from his charts. Mahen went away, thinking.

Brinda was standing at the window of her house. The moonlight danced on the waves of the sea, giving them a silvery look. The small shafts of light pranced about on the transient waves. A cool breeze blew back her ebony tresses. She closed her eyes, enjoying the soft touch.

There was a beep from her cell, signaling that a text message had been received.

She walked towards her bed and picked up her cell.

There was only one unread message, arrived at 10:58 pm.

The single curt note of acknowledgment brought a smile to her lips. It was hard unbending pride. And somebody, had just done that, and in front of his once-bitter most rival too.

It read ' thanks

Edited by Pooj@ - 13 March 2010 at 11:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira-Amri-rapi_c-De.De-mishti_17

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged

I am sorry for the delay. Thanks all for understanding..

I have  a very bad tendency of long ANs. But if I put them in the bottom, nobody will bother to read them, will they?Wink

Now, the story will move on very slowly,as I do not want to mix up my eagerness for the confessions and my craze for the pair into a hurried FF. I like stories that retain the essence of the character, and that is what I will try to do. I may deter and digress from point to point, and put in some way off situations, but well, one cannot be perfectTongue except the creator of the characters.
Sorry for the grammatical mistakes, if any. They will be duly rectified.
So without any further ado (and Much Ado About Nothing), here comes the second part.
I really like what u said n totally agree wid u, don worry about grama mistakes, we all do it..Big smile

Edited by -Kalindi- - 06 February 2010 at 10:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooj@

Post Reply New Post

Go to top