Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   

In Search -Powder FF (Epilogue up) (Page 2)

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005
Posts: 14579

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooj@

Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

OMG.. POOJ you have to continue this, you can't leave us in cliff hanger..LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed It's fantastic, the stroyline, the flow, it's amazing.Clap I will highly suggest that you should continue.Big smileEmbarrassed

Waise did you read my mahida one-shot story yet? What you think of that?Blushing

On seriuos note - Pooj please do continue, I would love to read more..Smile

Regards,
DD



Big smile thanku! :P I did read it, but could not comment...Don't worry, I will comment!

PS(to all) - thank god that the long author's note did not deter you from reading it!LOL

Thats' fine.. I hope you enjoyed one-shot..Embarrassed
Please do continue..
P.S. where it involves MahiDa nothing can stop us!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairaPooj@

Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Joined: 10 February 2009
Posts: 3078

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Originally posted by Pooj@

Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

OMG.. POOJ you have to continue this, you can't leave us in cliff hanger..LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed It's fantastic, the stroyline, the flow, it's amazing.Clap I will highly suggest that you should continue.Big smileEmbarrassed

Waise did you read my mahida one-shot story yet? What you think of that?Blushing

On seriuos note - Pooj please do continue, I would love to read more..Smile

Regards,
DD



Big smile thanku! :P I did read it, but could not comment...Don't worry, I will comment!

PS(to all) - thank god that the long author's note did not deter you from reading it!LOL

Thats' fine.. I hope you enjoyed one-shot..Embarrassed
Please do continue..
P.S. where it involves MahiDa nothing can stop us!!ROFL



MahiDa - now n forever!!!!!
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira-Amri--De.De-

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005
Posts: 14579

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooj@



MahiDa - now n forever!!!!!
LOL


Totally... MahiDa and only MahiDa..Day Dreaming And also I think I've Rahul fever..Blushing

P.S. Sorry Pooj for advertising here..Embarrassed (hope you forgive meEmbarrassed) but guys please join Rahul Bagga's appreciation thread and make it rocking and also please make MahiDa thread active too..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira-Amri-

Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Joined: 10 February 2009
Posts: 3078

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Originally posted by Pooj@



MahiDa - now n forever!!!!!
LOL


Totally... MahiDa and only MahiDa..Day Dreaming And also I think I've Rahul fever..Blushing

P.S. Sorry Pooj for advertising here..Embarrassed (hope you forgive meEmbarrassed) but guys please join Rahul Bagga's appreciation thread and make it rocking and also please make MahiDa thread active too..Embarrassed


Advertise all you like...cauz me too joining in!!!! Yay! I had heard of moon madness and others, but this is something new........Mahen Madness...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira-Amri--De.De-

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005
Posts: 14579

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooj@


Advertise all you like...cauz me too joining in!!!! Yay! I had heard of moon madness and others, but this is something new........Mahen Madness...


Awww..thankyou.. I hope now everyone reads it and join in... so we can have a blast!!Big smileEmbarrassed Wow love the name Mahen MadnessDay DreamingDay Dreaming chalo es Mahen Madness ko eske thread mein discuss karlein, I'll leave your ff thread alone..EmbarrassedLOLLOL Btw.. yeh toh batao next part kab upload karogi..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Takay I know hopw much we've to wait..EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairaPooj@-Amri-

Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Joined: 10 February 2009
Posts: 3078

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Originally posted by Pooj@


Advertise all you like...cauz me too joining in!!!! Yay! I had heard of moon madness and others, but this is something new........Mahen Madness...


Awww..thankyou.. I hope now everyone reads it and join in... so we can have a blast!!Big smileEmbarrassed Wow love the name Mahen MadnessDay DreamingDay Dreaming chalo es Mahen Madness ko eske thread mein discuss karlein, I'll leave your ff thread alone..EmbarrassedLOLLOL Btw.. yeh toh batao next part kab upload karogi..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Takay I know hopw much we've to wait..EmbarrassedLOL


Say this weekend? Chalo tumhe wahi milti hoon...Mahen Madness ki duniya main LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira-Amri-

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005
Posts: 14579

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooj@



Say this weekend? Chalo tumhe wahi milti hoon...Mahen Madness ki duniya main LOL

*Eyes get so wide in shock, seems like will fall out right now*LOLLOL *sighs* Chalo itna inteizaar kar hi longi..EmbarrassedLOL Yea.. see you there in bit..Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairaPooj@-Amri-

sehar mehrotra IF-Rockerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Joined: 26 April 2008
Posts: 9929

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
oh god pooja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap.................dat ws fantastic.....................Embarrassed.....................d way mahendra keeps asking brinda abt wat she said..........................awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed......................n mahi being jealous .............Embarrassed....................dat ws awesome sweety.............   plz do continue.....................i wud luv to read more of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairaPooj@-Amri--De.De-mishti_17

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SUNSHINE (MG) Epilogue PAGE 136 (9th/Nov/2011)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: smj1977.shruti   Replies: 1160   Views: 121880

smj1977.shruti 1160 121880 15 November 2014 at 7:28pm by AAINAPATEL
**MG SS Will you love me??**!EPILOGUE PG 92

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103

Author: sweety.2   Replies: 822   Views: 84801

sweety.2 822 84801 16 September 2013 at 10:23am by babygurl10
UPS & DOWNS (MG) Epilogue (page117) 23rdJUl

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127

Author: smj1977.shruti   Replies: 1012   Views: 134378

smj1977.shruti 1012 134378 07 April 2013 at 11:34pm by arshipremi
-Ehtesaab- SSmaaneet EPILOGUE NOTE PG145

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: muskanp   Replies: 1147   Views: 132643

muskanp 1147 132643 01 January 2013 at 4:58am by rashi_jain
You Found Me - ArSh OS (For Sri) Epilogue PG 6

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: DulceAmor   Replies: 61   Views: 5828

DulceAmor 61 5828 18 April 2012 at 2:21pm by blessed4

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index