Fan Fictions

India-Forums

In Search -Powder FF (Epilogue up)

Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Hey!

I was totally unaware of the first one shot! Okay so here is the second one. (At this point I am not sure how many 'shots' there will beLOL) It is not as good as the first one (pardon me!Big smile) but you see, I was writing something heavy and really intellectualLOL when I got bored, and this mahida scene just popped into a new word document! I wrote it a bit realistically.Wink
Will I continue this, I don't know...I have got loads and loads just now...but Powder is not running away is it? And neither are MahiDa!

PS - I did not watch yeaterday's spi(Cry), but looking at the discussions here today, I could gather that there was something about some NCB cop.
This NCB cop (who will make an entrance after this author's note) has nothing to do with the epi, okay?

Reviews will be appreciated!
Just go on read it before you criticize me for this awfully long author's note and get bored with it...!LOL

So here is it!

Edits-
Date: 6 August
Thanks Ika, for this amazing banner!!!

IMP NOTE:
THIS FF ORIGINALLY BELONGS TO POWDER FORUM.
HOWEVER, THE FORUM IS NOW LOCKED, SO IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO FANFICTION.

I have updated the last chapter. Finally. Big smile
It will be followed by an epilogue.

The story of Mahendra and Brinda, is tragic to say the least (talking about the one in the show, here) but being a hard core India, my love of happy endings gets in the way.
Though retired from the screen, these two characters, will always have a special place in my heart, because they were something very rare on television - realistic.

Love,
Pooja

The epilogue is up. I am finally transferring this story to my 'completed works' list in my computer, and it gives me helluva satisfaction. Powder was a very good show that did not appeal to the wider audience, but believe me, it had one of the most intricate plots that I have ever seen on recent Indian television. So, here's a final good bye to Mahen and Brinda and may they live happily ever after in the realm of fan-faction.

Love,
Pooja

Edited by Pooj@ - 20 December 2011 at 10:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira-Amri-sehar mehrotra-De.De-mishti_17

Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged

My dedication to my passion, soaring high.

Chapter I

Words

NCB Headquarters, Mumbai

"Aaj toh bahut bura laga hoga na?"

He looked up from the ledger absently. The calculations and the sources were still spinning in his mind as he tallied the week's worth of raids. He removed the first buttons of his black shirt. The tired fan spinning overhead provided little respite form the midday heat.

"Kuch kaha?" he asked inattentively.

"Maine kaha bhaut bura lag raha hoga na tumhe aaj." She repeated, not looking at him, but addressing the file that she was scribbling in.

He stared at her genuinely puzzled. As his eyes roved back to the smart, handsome NCB Delhi officer in the next room, he sighed.

"Lag toh raha hain."

Brinda was assorting her papers. "Wahi toh main soch rahi thi. Na kisi pe apne haath saaf kiye. Upar se mera tip off bhi successful raha."

As he realized the context of her speech, the same, mocking smile appeared on his face. He thrust his chin forward as he said, "Oh. Tum uski baat kar rahi thi?"

"Toh fir tumhe kis baat se bura lag sakta hain.?"

"Kya kaha tumne?" he replied, a smirk on his face, glad to see her riled up.

"Maine poocha ki tumhe aur kis baat ka bura lag sakta hain." She said again, a little sternly.

"Aur bahut se cheezen hain jisse mujhe bura lagta hain. Tum jitna sochti ho, utna bhi main one dimensional chauvinistic aadmi nahi hoon."

She slammed her papers on the desk, concealing her smile behind them.

"Tum iss Rajesh Verma ke bare main kya jaanti ho?"He started the conversation. Now that they had actually managed a few lines of banter, without any serious mishap, he war eager to keep the flow going on.

"NCB Delhi ka hain, ek accha officer hain. Conference main aaya tha'Smart banda hain."

"Dikhne main kcuh theek thaak hain." He said uncomfortably, ffeling dwarfed by the lavish praised Brinda had conferred on the stranger.

She threw him an amused look. "Tumhe kyun insecure feel ho raha hain?"

He opened his mouth to retaliate.

"Main tumse baat kis liye kar rahi hoon?" she muttered the last line to herself as she stapled the last of her papers. Stuffing them in her file, she got up.

"Accha..waise wo kab tak hain?"

Brinda looked at him and then at Rajesh Varma, who was engrossed in a conversation with Usmaan sir. "Usise pooch kyun nahi lete?"

"Usse poochta. Par socha ki tum..jaanti hogi'"

Throwing him a weird look, she went into the inner room. He stood outside the glass partition watching the trio talk. Usmaan sir went back to his desk as Rajesh and Brinda talked with each other. There was a smile on her face as she spoke with the handsome, tall officer. She came back a moment later to find Mahendra in a foul mood. Rajesh followed her.

"Brinda, toh kal paach baje?" he asked her casually.

"Okay." She replied, looking away.

"Brinda, tumhe yaad nahi..kal hume Julie ke contact ke paas jaana hain." Mahendra said.

Brinda threw him an uncertain glance.

"Oh'Fir..main tumhe phone karta hoon." Rajesh said. He smiled at Brinda and then at Mahendra. He exited the room, taken aback at Mahendra's unnecessary hostile expression.

"Kaunsa Julie ka contact?" Brinda demanded.

"Kuch nahi. Main Karthik ke saath jaata hoon." He grumbled.

"Tum bhi na Mahen." She picked up her bag and walked towards the door.

"Kya tumne abhi'Mahen kaha?" he said, catching upto her.

She descended the stairs rapidly, eager to escape his crossfire. "Shayad."

"Kyun?"

"Taxi!" she shouted at the empty cab across the road. As the taxi drew near, she turned to him and said, "Rajesh mujhe conference ke silsileme milna chahta tha'Ab hum log kal jaa rahe hain ya nahi?"

"Haan. Par tumne mere sawal ka jawaab nahi diya."

She sat in the cab, and shut the door. "Malabar hill." She said to the driver.

Mahendra stood alone on the sidewalk as the taxi pulled away.

It came to a stop a few metres away.

Brinda stuck her head out of the window and shouted, "Pata nahi!"

Mahendra stood there for another minute and half. His question had just been answered.

Edited by Pooj@ - 21 February 2010 at 4:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairaZedZee-Amri-rapi_c-De.De-U-No-Poomishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
That was fab Pooja..I luved it..Brinda ne Mahen kaha aur usse khud pata nahin kyun kaha..Day Dreamingwill be waitin 4 the next part..Thanks a lotHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairaPooj@-Amri--De.De-

nikitaira Senior Member
nikitaira
nikitaira

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged

wow its really niceClap

Mahendra was jealousEmbarrassed

plz continue soon

Pooj@-Amri-rapi_c-De.De-mishti_17

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
OMG.. POOJ you have to continue this, you can't leave us in cliff hanger..LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed It's fantastic, the stroyline, the flow, it's amazing.Clap I will highly suggest that you should continue.Big smileEmbarrassed

Waise did you read my mahida one-shot story yet? What you think of that?Blushing

On seriuos note - Pooj please do continue, I would love to read more..Smile

Regards,
DD

powder12nikitairaPooj@-Amri-mishti_17

Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

That was fab Pooja..I luved it..Brinda ne Mahen kaha aur usse khud pata nahin kyun kaha..Day Dreamingwill be waitin 4 the next part..Thanks a lotHug

Embarrassed thanks! ooo...now me too excited to put up another part...I think the FF won't be much long, just a few parts...but maybe will do one!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira-Amri-mishti_17

Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitaira

wow its really niceClap

Mahendra was jealousEmbarrassed

plz continue soon

Big smilethanks! will most probably be continuing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira-Amri-

Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

OMG.. POOJ you have to continue this, you can't leave us in cliff hanger..LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed It's fantastic, the stroyline, the flow, it's amazing.Clap I will highly suggest that you should continue.Big smileEmbarrassed

Waise did you read my mahida one-shot story yet? What you think of that?Blushing

On seriuos note - Pooj please do continue, I would love to read more..Smile

Regards,
DD

Big smile thanku! :P I did read it, but could not comment...Don't worry, I will comment!

PS(to all) - thank god that the long author's note did not deter you from reading it!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira-Amri--De.De-

Go to top