*Idhayam February 2010 Archives

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Idhayam February 2010 Archives
nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Episode 123 Wednesday 10/2/10

WF is doing the one thing she is  adept at - serving food. Deva is on the phone - well, the "girl seeing" ceremony for Pavi is getting fixed -  "Friday annikki varaanga, make all arrangements, ok?" Kallu wants to know the reason for advancing the program " You said next week? Pray why this urgency?" Deva is not keen about discussing the details. Kallu wants to know the details of the boy but Deva says that he is sensible " yen ponnukku epdi patta mappillai pakkanum nnu enakku theriyum, just do what I say,ok?" Deva leaves and Pavi throws a tantrum - " why is appa so keen when I am not keen about getting married now??Am I some barbie doll??" ( apdi oru ninaippu vera ya unakku??? ninaippu thaan pizhappai kedukkumaam) Pavi goes to meet her BF - Well, he has his own soga kathai - he says that his sister has arranged for some girl seeing ceremony - " my sister is like a mother to me. I can not right away break our news. I plan to go, see the girl and reject. That is my plan. How do u plan to manage?" Pavi has no clue. So, BF asks her to take Kallu in to confidence "unga amma kitte namba vishayatrhai solli help kelu,ok?" Pavi agrees.

Kallu is transferring her burden on to God. But Pavi  would much rather appeal to mommy. Pavi breaks her news - and seeks mommy's help. " Hari nnu oru BF enakku. MBA ..nalla velai... can you please stall this arrangement?" Kallu says that right now the girl seeing ceremony has to go on - " I have to first find out about your BF, then have to get the consent of all at home..." Pavi says that she is ready to wait " but appa kku intha payyanai pidichu Oppu thaamboolam maathitta??? I wont be alive" Kallu says that it is time that the youngsters had a positive outlook -" love ai epdi success story aa maatharathu nnu yosikka maatingalaa?"  Finally promises darling daughter that she will take care of every thing.

Well, the groom's party arrives - world is real small and round - groom is none other than Hari. Hari's sister is none other than the Pondicherry doctor who delivered WF's illegitimate child. WF comes down...Kallu introduces.......doctor akka is stunned...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
Janu thumbnail
Hi, here is the brief updates for Thursday, since i managed to watch it. Sorry if i overtake anyone's turn...just wanna help

- Nandhini came down and happy to see the doc. She wanted to talk to her but Kalyani managed to dragged her inside.Nadhi told her that she is the doc who gave treatment while she was amnesia. Kaly acts like she do know, ask her what happened and Nandhini is shocked that her sis & mama never revealed that she has amnesia.

- Both mapp and ponnu so happy when they see each other. cute scene... But mapp sis is very silent. Both ponnu and mapp agree for each other (vera enna) but mapp sis doc said that she need to consult wt her mother before make any decision. mappu a bit frustrated. kalyani is very tensed

- Nandhi storms to gopal house and scold them for not letting her MIL knows abt her past. Jeya, gopal and suma shocked and thought Nandi knows everything. gopal wants to reveal everything to nandhi, but kalyani call him and mentioned that nandhi only knows abt her amnesia nothing else. All of them relieve to hear that and somehow samalichy with nandhi

- Jeya, kalyani and mapp sis doc meet in temple. Jeya reveal everything to doc and ask her not to reject pavithra coz of nandi. she pleads wt her. doc is thinking and camera freez on kalyani pavam face