Chat Clubs

~True Bidaaians Jannat CC~ *Invites Only* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by t2004sachin

Originally posted by --Anu--

Originally posted by --Pinky--

Oh forgot to mention the EYELOCKS.

Mallika's pic is on a Magazine cover, she shows it to Aalekh and tells him that since he has come into her life everything is going good for her.

Aalekh moves his hand and the magazine falls on the floor, Sadi picks it up and at the same time Aalekh bends to pick it up.  EYELOCK.

Mallika / Aalekh need to go see a Govt. Official and Mallika asks Sadi to tag along.  In the elevator a guy tries to "cherofy" Sadi, Aalekh is there and tells the guy to move farther from Sadi, the guy tries again to come close to Sadi and Aalkeh gets in the way and another EYELOCK.

Episode ends the this 2nd EYELOCK.

Mallika is falling for Alekh.

Saalekh EYELOCKS...I wish there was more passion from Alekh's side.

Passion that's the correct word....

Alekh is falling head  for sadhna so desperately...

Alekh should first realize Sadhana's worth and importance. He is just missing her at the moment. He has to become a "Devdas" for her. But I am happy that Sadhna is not giving him bhav anymore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduchinky801

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~True Bidaaians Jannat CC~ *Invites Only* (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chinky801

Goldie

chinky801

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Mallika's pic is on a Magazine cover, she shows it to Aalekh and tells him that since he has come into her life everything is going good for her.

Aalekh moves his hand and the magazine falls on the floor, Sadi picks it up and at the same time Aalekh bends to pick it up.  EYELOCK.

Mallika / Aalekh need to go see a Govt. Official and Mallika asks Sadi to tag along.  In the elevator a guy tries to "cherofy" Sadi, Aalekh is there and tells the guy to move farther from Sadi, the guy tries again to come close to Sadi and Aalkeh gets in the way and another EYELOCK.

Alekh should first realize Sadhana's worth and importance. He is just missing her at the moment. He has to become a "Devdas" for her. But I am happy that Sadhna is not giving him bhav anymore.

Ok girls... all of u rock

This  shows women are getting independent, they don't need to lean down on the shoulder of their man and cry, they want to walk side by side may be two steps further..

I love the way sadhana's  Character is getting strong day by day

she is the symbol of love, honesty, truth , power .... many more

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduSweet-Violet--Pinky---SalShah4eva-

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Pnky, here I came , but only for 1/2 an hour as my next class is going to start..

Yeah, Agree with you....But u know sometimes I see few  very handsome looking guys married average looking girl.. So, It may not look unrealistic to me from marriage point of view, But I would never imagine a girl who will behave like a maniac after the miscarriage..

That is true, in fact my mom says that a fair colored guy mostly has a darker skin wife and a darker skin guy gets a fair skinned girl.  So yes there are many examples out there with Handsome guys with below avg. girls and beautiful girls with below avg. guys. 

Like there is a saying "Gaddi se dil laga toh pari kya cheez hai"

I guess, since when the track started of Ranvir going to jail and ragini's miscarriage , her character becomes highly unrealistic.. she is not even close to reality

I feel after the TM i cannot appreciate Ragini's character at all and for me it has lost all its charm of the intial days.

I have been very disspointed with her, the way she misbehaved with sadhna and the attitude towards her father.

I guess just to show the rift the creatives are taking her to the extreme and there is a lot of over acting but then as a viewer it seems fake to me.

Somewhat I started to dislike her

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

coming back to today's episode... it was mindblowing , OMG I want to create a siggy sadhna alekh heaven..

OMG the eye locking scene ... alekh looking so HOTTTTT, Sadha looking so pretty .. I feel like they creatives should start giving 2  or 3 romantic songs for the couple.. Hey I would like to suggest the song

Tun janha main wanha.. sang sang main chalujnga from movie Sallma namste...

I am so excited , after such a long time we get to see such a romantic scene between them..

Hey, I am also dieing to see tomorrow's episode.

sadhna got hurt and unable to walk, and Alekh carrying her in his arm with eye locking...

ah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Episode was nice but i am getting tired of the repeated Eyelocking.  I would rather they do not meet and Aalekh really misses her and cries for her.  I want the Distance to make his heart more fonder of her.  If he keep meeting her everyday then that urge to see her or be near her will not be there.

I liked the scene when Aalekh comes to Mallika's office and does not find Sadi and while she is on the phone he looks around for her.  That is what i want.  Want Sadi to disappear and want Aalekh to really go mad like they say Devdas style for her.  Only when the 2 will really separate then the real emotions of Aalekh will come out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

agunchinky801Sweet-Violet

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Its not just the love-story but the way Ragini's character has shaped-up post TM (as Pinky mentioned), looks very unrealistic.

Any wife would provide moral support to her husband and his family when he is in jail. But in this case, she was just shown so helpless and pathetic. Her reaction to miscarriage is no where close to reality. In real life people don't break 20+ years of relationship over some misunderstanding. They try to resolve the matter...at-least give the other person a chance to explain himself/herself. This happens only when the relationship was already weak.

This track has really brought out the worst in Ragini's character.  She did not do anything to help her husband, and she did not even take care of her own baby and lost it due to her own fault and on top of that she blames Sadhna and from the day Sadhna left RV House she is fine. 

Today she was totally fine as though nothing has happened.  I wonder how she came over her grief that quickly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

agunchinky801

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Passion is what is missing, and i dont think passion will come if they keep on meeting like this.  They have  to stop meeting.  I want Aalekh to miss Sadi really really miss her.

There was more passion in Aalekh when he was not normal, now he has become so cold.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky801

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Hey Anu post a topic for discussion. 

Great idea.

This is something that has been on my mind for quite a-while. I have read everywhere that Sadhana is on the fictional side and Ragini is on the realistic side. For me, RagVir love-story even though wonderful and so beautiful was more like a fairy-tale....... seems very unrealistic and its near to impossible for a rich, handsome guy like Ranveer to marry an average looking girl coming from a middle class background. She is just a graduate, doesn't even have a successful career.

Here is the topic for discussion ....
Is Ragini a realistic character ? Would a guy like Ranveer marry a girl like Ragini in real life ?

Brilliant topic! :)
That is exactly what has been bothering ever since people started saying Ragini is a 'real' character. Because I don't think so at all. Sisters are never like that in real. Never!
I will copy and paste what I had written elsewhere about this...

"Everytime I hear someone say Ragini's character is 'more real', I feel it does injustice to me and all other elder sisters out there. Because I know for a fact that if my sister sent my husband to jail (for 2 months) by telling the truth, yes I'd hate her for a while and not talk to her at all. But throw her out of her own house? Separate her from her one true love? Try to have a great time myself while I know very well that she has no place to stay coz every single soul hates her??? Accuse her of always being jealous of my happiness and just plain hate on her?? Is that really something we'd do to the sister we've grown up with and loved all our lives??"

So to me Ragini is too selfish and mean to be called 'normal', 'average' or even 'real'. I cannot relate with her at all! In fact, I can relate to Sadhna SO much more! And according to me, if anyone can relate and find similarites with Ragini, they will also understand the feelings of Kaushi and Nani and be able to see them in their places. I absolutely cannot do that!

Will discuss the next half of the topic later Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky801

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Just watched today's episode. It was amazing...loved all Saalekh scenes, Sadhana's attitude and confidence. Alekh was missing Sadhana and looking for her in the office. lol.

Alekh is looking so hot these days...ek dum yummy yummy. LOL Mallika is all set to eat this yummy dish. ROFL

Ranveer is a sweet-heart, he is the only sensible guy in Rajvansh pariwaar.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top