Chat Clubs

~True Bidaaians Jannat CC~ *Invites Only* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Sania in the title u have spelled Bidaainas incorrectly.  Pls change it when u have the time

u spelled it "Bidaain's it should be Bidaaians.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~True Bidaaians Jannat CC~ *Invites Only* (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Lol!
Yeah I noticed he walks in a very funny way! LOL
But I was thinking maybe that is how he walks in real life too so ignored the thought...
And talking about Alekh, I hate his new hairstyle!!!!  :@
He used to look soooooo adorable before, in simple pajamas or plain shirts and his hair brushed like a boy! :(
Sadhna needs to come back to the house and fix this Alekh's looks :@ lol

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pinky--

Hey Anu post a topic for discussion. 

Great idea.

This is something that has been on my mind for quite a-while. I have read everywhere that Sadhana is on the fictional side and Ragini is on the realistic side. For me, RagVir love-story even though wonderful and so beautiful was more like a fairy-tale....... seems very unrealistic and its near to impossible for a rich, handsome guy like Ranveer to marry an average looking girl coming from a middle class background. She is just a graduate, doesn't even have a successful career.

Here is the topic for discussion ....
Is Ragini a realistic character ? Would a guy like Ranveer marry a girl like Ragini in real life ?

Edited by --Anu-- - 01 February 2010 at 1:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduchinky801

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hey nice topic of discussion.

Now the Q's.
Is Ragini a realistic character.

The old Ragini was a realistic character, when the serial started the Ragini that was shown was really good and realistic.

But i feel after the Taj Mohatsav Ragini as a character and as an actor has stagnated or even gone down on the scale.

Would a guy like Ranvir marry a girl like Ragini in real life.

Ranvir that was initially shown then No i dont think, at that time his choice was Sonia and i think that is the type of girl he would go with.  Even in our culture families do go for status, color, education etc.  So most probably no, but they say that love is blind so it could be possible as well.

chinky801

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
kidhar hain sab log

chinky801

Goldie

chinky801

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Pnky, here I came , but only for 1/2 an hour as my next class is going to start..

Yeah, Agree with you....But u know sometimes I see few  very handsome looking guys married average looking girl.. So, It may not look unrealistic to me from marriage point of view, But I would never imagine a girl who will behave like a maniac after the miscarriage..

I guess, since when the track started of Ranvir going to jail and ragini's miscarriage , her character becomes highly unrealistic.. she is not even close to reality

I have been very disspointed with her, the way she misbehaved with sadhna and the attitude towards her father.

Somewhat I started to dislike her

chinky801

Goldie

chinky801

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
coming back to today's episode... it was mindblowing , OMG I want to create a siggy sadhna alekh heaven..

OMG the eye locking scene ... alekh looking so HOTTTTT, Sadha looking so pretty .. I feel like they creatives should start giving 2  or 3 romantic songs for the couple.. Hey I would like to suggest the song

Tun janha main wanha.. sang sang main chalujnga from movie Sallma namste...

I am so excited , after such a long time we get to see such a romantic scene between them..

Hey, I am also dieing to see tomorrow's episode.

sadhna got hurt and unable to walk, and Alekh carrying her in his arm with eye locking...

ah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by t2004sachin - 01 February 2010 at 2:42pm

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by t2004sachin

Pnky, here I came , but only for 1/2 an hour as my next class is going to start..

Yeah, Agree with you....But u know sometimes I see few  very handsome looking guys married average looking girl.. So, It may not look unrealistic to me from marriage point of view, But I would never imagine a girl who will behave like a maniac after the miscarriage..

I guess, since when the track started of Ranvir going to jail and ragini's miscarriage , her character becomes highly unrealistic.. she is not even close to reality

I have been very disspointed with her, the way she misbehaved with sadhna and the attitude towards her father.

Somewhat I started to dislike her

Good point...yes this is very much possible but in those cases the girl has a very successful career ...may be she is a model or singer or doctor.....something like that or she may be from a rich affluent family.

Edited by --Anu-- - 01 February 2010 at 2:49pm

chinky801

Post Reply New Post

Go to top