Chat Clubs

~True Bidaaians Jannat CC~ *Invites Only* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pinky--

There is 1 thing i wonder, do bosses take their PA everywhere they go.  This Mallika takes Sadi along everywhere, what i know is that the PA stay in office and dont tag along with the bosses.

That's exactly what I was wondering. Also, why does Malika call Alekh herself each time for the smallest things? I thought she was a very busy woman and had assistants to do the small stuff???

And thanks for asking me to join Anu and Sania. Smile
Although I don't understand what a CC means and how it works...Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~True Bidaaians Jannat CC~ *Invites Only* (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
A short summary.

Pandit says Pati Patni required in the Pooja.  Mallika asks Sadi to solve the problem.

Sadi guesses its Ranvir's doing and tells him that is relationship should be accepted by both its not a relationship when 1 person does not want to acknowledge it.  Alekh overhears their talk.

Mallika comes and says problem solved.  Ragini is there very happy and RR sit in the pooja.

Ragini goes home and tells Vasu Aalekh handling everything very well, and is happy to see Ragini happy.  When the trio Aalekh / Ranvir / Ragini go inside Vasu tells Indra that see Sadhna's leaving has brought happiness to this house. Ranvir hears and think that this happiness is due to Sadhna and one day he will return her happiness to her.

Aalekh also hears Vasu he is missing Sadi but does not say anything.

Mamaji has lunch, he tells Mamaji he feels she is hiding something from him.  Then as he finishes his lunch he goes towards his room, comes back and tells her to accompany him to doctors tomorrow and get a checkup as she has "mathe pe pasina" in this cold weather.

Somehow i have a feeling that Mamaji knows.

Precap:  Sadi has hurt her foot and Aalekh tending to it i think they are at a site.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-Violet-SalShah4eva-

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

Originally posted by --Pinky--

There is 1 thing i wonder, do bosses take their PA everywhere they go.  This Mallika takes Sadi along everywhere, what i know is that the PA stay in office and dont tag along with the bosses.

That's exactly what I was wondering. Also, why does Malika call Alekh herself each time for the smallest things? I thought she was a very busy woman and had assistants to do the small stuff???

And thanks for asking me to join Anu and Sania. Smile
Although I don't understand what a CC means and how it works...Sleepy

Thanks so much for joining our CC i.e ChatClub. We will discuss Bidaai here more peacefully. Wink

-SalShah4eva-

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Oh forgot to mention the EYELOCKS.

Mallika's pic is on a Magazine cover, she shows it to Aalekh and tells him that since he has come into her life everything is going good for her.

Aalekh moves his hand and the magazine falls on the floor, Sadi picks it up and at the same time Aalekh bends to pick it up.  EYELOCK.

Mallika / Aalekh need to go see a Govt. Official and Mallika asks Sadi to tag along.  In the elevator a guy tries to "cherofy" Sadi, Aalekh is there and tells the guy to move farther from Sadi, the guy tries again to come close to Sadi and Aalkeh gets in the way and another EYELOCK.

Episode ends the this 2nd EYELOCK.

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu post a topic for discussion. 

-SalShah4eva-

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anu--

Thanks so much for joining our CC i.e ChatClub. We will discuss Bidaai here more peacefully. Wink

Oh I love discussing Bidaai! Big smile

And on a side-note, Sanya is the name of a very good friend of mine who got engaged last night. I was sooo excited for her! Smile

-SalShah4eva-

starplusfan777

starplusfan777

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anu for inviting me here:).   Today's episode seems mindblowing. I am loving Bidaai...Sadhana's role was relegated to the back for far too long. Now this sounds like fun.   Guys, does anyone else think that Alekh still has some problems with acting mentally retarded? Don't get me wrong, I just want this feedback to get back to Angad as he is such a good actor and I'm sure he'll incorporate my feedback into something constructive. When he acts a little chidlish (his expressions sometimes and the way he talks and walks), the romance is killed for me.

-SalShah4eva-

agun

agun

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
all,

Thank you all for the invite...was wondering why you all have disappeared all of a sudden in the bidaai forum...anyways congratulations for the CC and thank you for inviting me. I agree we need a separate space for discussing the story line...with out being hijacked (in thier words).

For me, today's episode was okay...Alekh cannot understand what is on his mind????Sadhna should stop all those eye lock moments with him and ignore him as much as possible. Ranvir was upset to sit for the pooja but Ragini was all smiles... She was also proud of her Jijaji's work.....nahi bolegi to Vasu use bhi ghar se nikal degi!! Ragini is appearing oh so selfish for me....Jijaji ki baat kar rahi hai...apni jiji ko hi bhool gayi hain..

Vasu as usual thinks what ever she did was for her family's happiness...blind women couldnt see that both her children are suffering. Indrajeet...what do I say of him?...who ever the actor is ...should be sick of just coming and standing beside Vasu like a sophisticated nauker.....I wonder how he became such a big business man.. he has no opinion of his own and even if he has...would never say it...now I know Alekh has his dad's genes and Ranvir his mom's.

Edited by agun - 01 February 2010 at 1:42pm

Omshanti1111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top