~True Bidaaians Jannat CC~ *Invites Only* - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by t2004sachin

Passion that's the correct word....

Alekh is falling head  for sadhna so desperately...

Passion is what is missing, and i dont think passion will come if they keep on meeting like this.  They have  to stop meeting.  I want Aalekh to miss Sadi really really miss her.

There was more passion in Aalekh when he was not normal, now he has become so cold.

Originally posted by --Anu--

Great idea.

This is something that has been on my mind for quite a-while. I have read everywhere that Sadhana is on the fictional side and Ragini is on the realistic side. For me, RagVir love-story even though wonderful and so beautiful was more like a fairy-tale....... seems very unrealistic and its near to impossible for a rich, handsome guy like Ranveer to marry an average looking girl coming from a middle class background. She is just a graduate, doesn't even have a successful career.

Here is the topic for discussion ....
Is Ragini a realistic character ? Would a guy like Ranveer marry a girl like Ragini in real life ?

Brilliant topic! :)
That is exactly what has been bothering ever since people started saying Ragini is a 'real' character. Because I don't think so at all. Sisters are never like that in real. Never!
I will copy and paste what I had written elsewhere about this...

"Everytime I hear someone say Ragini's character is 'more real', I feel it does injustice to me and all other elder sisters out there. Because I know for a fact that if my sister sent my husband to jail (for 2 months) by telling the truth, yes I'd hate her for a while and not talk to her at all. But throw her out of her own house? Separate her from her one true love? Try to have a great time myself while I know very well that she has no place to stay coz every single soul hates her??? Accuse her of always being jealous of my happiness and just plain hate on her?? Is that really something we'd do to the sister we've grown up with and loved all our lives??"

So to me Ragini is too selfish and mean to be called 'normal', 'average' or even 'real'. I cannot relate with her at all! In fact, I can relate to Sadhna SO much more! And according to me, if anyone can relate and find similarites with Ragini, they will also understand the feelings of Kaushi and Nani and be able to see them in their places. I absolutely cannot do that!

Will discuss the next half of the topic later 😊

Just watched today's episode. It was amazing...loved all Saalekh scenes, Sadhana's attitude and confidence. Alekh was missing Sadhana and looking for her in the office. lol.

Alekh is looking so hot these days...ek dum yummy yummy. 😆 Mallika is all set to eat this yummy dish. 🤣

Ranveer is a sweet-heart, he is the only sensible guy in Rajvansh pariwaar.
 am here wik dicuss here give me some time..  
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

That's exactly what I was wondering. Also, why does Malika call Alekh herself each time for the smallest things? I thought she was a very busy woman and had assistants to do the small stuff???

And thanks for asking me to join Anu and Sania. 😊
Although I don't understand what a CC means and how it works...🥱
No problem dear😳  
Originally posted by svesum

Nice Club...Wud love to join...😊
sure thanks😉  
Originally posted by scrpngl

Gud to see this CC.. 😃 Sania sweety add my name also! 😳
u most welcome sweety😃  
Originally posted by MrsAngadHasija

o la la la la   great idea sania   and good to see you pinky missing you yaar..   cant wait for this chat club to start up! heheeheheeh soo excited  
me too woww..alreayd 8 pages wil go far & far😃  
Originally posted by taral83

Thanks for the invitation........I am also in........finally we can have healthy, mature and interesting discussions about this show...........peacefully 😛
same here😃  
Originally posted by nasco

me joining too!!

Thank you sweety😊Edited by KiNnY-pArTnEr - 14 years ago

Great idea.

This is something that has been on my mind for quite a-while. I have read everywhere that Sadhana is on the fictional side and Ragini is on the realistic side. For me, RagVir love-story even though wonderful and so beautiful was more like a fairy-tale....... seems very unrealistic and its near to impossible for a rich, handsome guy like Ranveer to marry an average looking girl coming from a middle class background. She is just a graduate, doesn't even have a successful career.

Here is the topic for discussion ....
Is Ragini a realistic character ? Would a guy like Ranveer marry a girl like Ragini in real life ?
Answr to your ques😳   yes..because pyaar mein yeh nahi dekha jata hai .if the gal is unattractice not beautiful or becasue of color..it matters..how if they love each other and take care of things the phone thingg probaby not releatic theyr love story was awesome and the wedding was very releastic the way ranvir agree not to maart her because of parnats and those things happened when ranvir find out..she is ragi ..sadi bhabi sister to me very releastic😊   Yes guy like ranvir shoukd marry ragi but after shaadi looks like everything is changed now the decsion is..was their decsion was right     @Pinky di: i agree old ragi was much better..and was very releastic am not liking this ragi dont know how long we gonna see this creatives completly ruined her character 😡  
Originally posted by t2004sachin

Pnky, here I came , but only for 1/2 an hour as my next class is going to start..

Yeah, Agree with you....But u know sometimes I see few  very handsome looking guys married average looking girl.. So, It may not look unrealistic to me from marriage point of view, But I would never imagine a girl who will behave like a maniac after the miscarriage..

I guess, since when the track started of Ranvir going to jail and ragini's miscarriage , her character becomes highly unrealistic.. she is not even close to reality

I have been very disspointed with her, the way she misbehaved with sadhna and the attitude towards her father.

Somewhat I started to dislike her

Sachin yaar am not liking saalk eye lock at all yaar its irriting day by day hope no1 felt bad haan😳   CT also ruined saalkh jodi as wel 😡     I am so happy i made this CC its so peace here. We know every1 had different POV see we here respecting other POV too..we Bidaai fans Rockssssssssss👏    

Just watched today's episode. It was amazing...loved all Saalekh scenes, Sadhana's attitude and confidence. Alekh was missing Sadhana and looking for her in the office. lol.

Alekh is looking so hot these days...ek dum yummy yummy. 😆 Mallika is all set to eat this yummy dish. 🤣

Ranveer is a sweet-heart, he is the only sensible guy in Rajvansh pariwaar.
omg allu is alwyas yummy he and his bro rocks man both are si yummy feel like eating both of them 🤣   @bold: s trueeeeeeeeeee👏Edited by KiNnY-pArTnEr - 14 years ago
Looks like I am late in joining. Thanks a lot Sania for opening this CC and Thanks Anu for inviting me.

Even I was wondering how come the Bidaai forum is so dull today, but this looks like a peaceful place to have healthy discussions.

I liked today's episode, but I missed the part where Ragini tells Vasu about Aalekh. I saw it in "coming up" but I think the video was cut. Can someone fill in the details.

For some reason I found Aalekh more passionate today and in love with Sadi unlike previous times where I found him ekdam thanda, don't know if anyone else felt the same. But the precap, please correct me if I am wrong. Aalekh was looking at Sadi's feet and she was leaning on his shoulder or something? I watched it in a hurry, so please tell me if Sadi was leaning on his shoulder? This would spoil the professional attitude I have been seeing in her these days and loving it too.

Will try to catch up on rest of the discussion.

Originally posted by helloall

Looks like I am late in joining. Thanks a lot Sania for opening this CC and Thanks Anu for inviting me.

Even I was wondering how come the Bidaai forum is so dull today, but this looks like a peaceful place to have healthy discussions.

I liked today's episode, but I missed the part where Ragini tells Vasu about Aalekh. I saw it in "coming up" but I think the video was cut. Can someone fill in the details.

For some reason I found Aalekh more passionate today and in love with Sadi unlike previous times where I found him ekdam thanda, don't know if anyone else felt the same. But the precap, please correct me if I am wrong. Aalekh was looking at Sadi's feet and she was leaning on his shoulder or something? I watched it in a hurry, so please tell me if Sadi was leaning on his shoulder? This would spoil the professional attitude I have been seeing in her these days and loving it too.

Will try to catch up on rest of the discussion.

hey Geet welcome here🤗 No problem yes morr peace here😳   sweet coz of my college and i dint get to watch it😲😆   I think Pinky di did updated it let me find that page if she mentioned things you wanted to you know than there u go easy for you😳
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

hey Geet welcome here🤗
No problem
yes morr peace here😳

sweet coz of my college and i dint get to watch it😲😆

I think Pinky di did updated it let me find that page if she mentioned things you wanted to you know than there u go easy for you😳

Hey Sania, thanks a lot 🤗 I found Pinky's update and the missing details. But could not find info on the precap. Also I was wondering how come Mallika already got the business tycoon award? Her first project just started na, it would make more sense if she got it after the completion of the project.
Oh she got the award🤣 omg loooks liek Bidai CT lost their brain somewhere   aww sorry.. didnt watched today epi..i think Pinky di did ..update her precap tooo isnt it