Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Guys,

in the second episode, Usman sir told Ansari's nephew that Ansari was an informer before. I want to know more about that. Why did Ansari stop being an informer?Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

powder12nikitaira-Amri-2875-De.De-mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Usman-Ansari's past story" in Powder forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Guys,

in the second episode, Usman sir told Ansari's nephew that Ansari was an informer before. I want to know more about that. Why did Ansari stop being an informer?Confused

I discussed similar thing before in other topic.. I'm too eagerly waiting to see what's the secret of Usmaan & Ansari.. But if you read articles in google it says Usmaan & Ansari were friends but as Ansari chose crime they both became enemies.. but still question is why?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairasehar mehrotra2875mishti_17

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
@Deb
Ya even i wanna know what happened between them, Naved from being an informer why did he chose such a path n become a drug smuggler..And if they were friends then Usman must have reacted to it..I wanna know his reaction too..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira-Amri-2875debayon-De.De-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
i think Usman and ANsari were Pakke dost in ek zamana.........like yah dosti hum nahi todenge types....but some thing must have happened that made the two Foes .....may be Usmans wife is Ansari's sister or some thing .....or may me some misunderstnding between the two that made both ek dusre ka Jaani dushman

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira-Amri-mishti_17

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_guru

i think Usman and ANsari were Pakke dost in ek zamana.........like yah dosti hum nahi todenge types....but some thing must have happened that made the two Foes .....may be Usmans wife is Ansari's sister or some thing .....or may me some misunderstnding between the two that made both ek dusre ka Jaani dushman

hehehehe....................usman isnt married..............LOL
bt yeah i wud defo lyk to know more abt their past!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaira2875mishti_17

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
@ Seher

kya Usman is single...?ohh mujhe pata nahi thaLOL..but i have a feeling ke Usman must be in love with ANsari's sister ....it happens na in films....dost ki behen se pyaar....which results in dusmani....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairamishti_17

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_guru

@ Seher

kya Usman is single...?ohh mujhe pata nahi thaLOL..but i have a feeling ke Usman must be in love with ANsari's sister ....it happens na in films....dost ki behen se pyaar....which results in dusmani....LOL
hhehehee nice one!!!!!!LOLLOL

nikitairamishti_17

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@Shul
yup he has mentioned in the article that he isnt married nor does he have a girlfriend in the show..What i think is Ansari wanted to become rich quick maybe coz he came from a poor family n Usman n he were childhood friends and when he decided to take up smuggling obviously Usman was against it so their dosti must have broken

nikitaira-De.De-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top