FF--Mulaqat --[MayUR & KaSH] -NOTE pg 80

Posted: 14 years ago

(thanxz to sano for this wonderful siggy, thanxz hun)

Hey guys remeber when i said every end is a start of something new *). Then here is the start of something new. Since Dharkan ho tum, and kya dil mein hai are done and Along mr mayank sharma will end in 4 - 6 parts. I decided to open another ff which i will be continuing along with Fight club ( dun wrry i have not forgotten it :)). I really hope you like this ff. Its very different and its a story my nano told me. I don't know if it was true or not, but i liked it. so i want to share with you all. This is strictly a mayUR & kaSH ff both are very important characters in this ff.So please join me along in this journey of something new.

Also another suprise is that of my engagement, guys i'm getting engaged on Feburary 15th 2010. I'm really nervous and excited so please wish me luck in this new journey.I just wanted to share this with all of you and also i will start this ff with part one when i come back!.

Title Song VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOTvVf-kM8E[/YOUTUBE]

Direct link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOTvVf-kM8E

I hope you like it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is only a mask.. The faces beneath the mask are people so vindictive and malicious. The kind who can be despised when masks are stripped off. Love is not a coincidence but a sheer illusion of coincidence. The Illusion of a purpose. A Purpose of conceit and selfishness which slowly consumes the people itself.The mask slowly becomes hard to lose and we slowly forget who we were beneath it.A story of love and fascination that is never pure and original. a journey that is always covered partially by one of the partners, and the other waiting at the destination. the story revolves around 4 pivotal characters riddhima, arman and mayank, nupur who are close to each other but are still distant from the point of common understanding. Two Sibling and Two best friends, when one places a bet. There is no turning as the journey strengthens and becomes more serious.Then one day everything changes and we come to 5 years later. Their meeting was a mere coincidence, their bet was challenge, the happiness and tears were lies, but their love was pure as a rain fall.Watch and see how these four people who have nothing in common learn the up and down as they come to face the harsh reality of.Truth is still absolute. Believe that. Even when that truth is hard and cold, and more painful than you've ever imagined. And even when truth is more cruel than any lie. It is still the truth Everyone dreams of their future, they did too but a mere bet changed their point of veiws on and life and made they hard as a rock.There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroad, afraid, confused, without a roadmap. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. Of course when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back. But just remeber "Nothing happens out of Coincidence,Everything happens for a reason".----------------------------------------Please do comment!I hope you like it-sanam-

PM LIST

A-N-S-H-I-K-A

AMMY LUVSRIDZ

beherearuna

MJHTFANMAHIMA

Favouriteofall

komal_luv_mayur

farrda01

doyel_777

fariaa70

PrithviSanyo1

mahaklovesmayur

maizis

aparajita.s

zummi03

BABY-GIRL7

myownarea

rkmnkp

-Liana-

Ansh_Arti

fanofmjht

nanditasingh

kweetrockstar

Divya_kaldivya

achoose

zaibun

~*mishu*~

mayurarti

-Summer-sadiq21

Tasnim2623

lil_desi_goddes

dmgmjht4ever

champakiran

daniella05

nikki028

rashmi2606

allythakur

mn_arti

ArTiToTheEnd

sanjana25

aashizin

bhavana2692

preethis

wind453

Aranya

shivangi278

mohseena

-afsha-

tehzeeb25

pooja_dmg23

kash_sajan2

kul4u

nihakapoor

---ishita---

sammy4u

Sneh-Jiwan

kashndsel4eva

sana_sajan

Senny

-Riddhima-

angelz

tehzeeb25

wind453

nightangel

seema.mittal2

sowmyap03

cool.sindhya

maizis

topsyturvy23

xxiheartmexx

Navi_44

preethis

KrazyRiya

rkmnsg

kiran--madi

sizzlingsis

sushu96

mjhtmayurluver

champakiran

anniya_khan

surbhi123

ghtk1

_Monu_

princess_52

v_nikhita18

KomalLuvsYa

Parts

Pg1 - Intro

Pg8 - Character + Overveiw

Pg 19 - Part 1

Pg 33 -Part 2

Pg 42 - Part 3

Pg 53 - Part 4

Pg 62 - Part 5

Pg 72 - Part 6

Edited by PheliNazar - 13 years ago
hey hey hey!!
me the first one to comment!!!
well...first of all a biiiiiiiig congo darling!!!
i saw u were telling this to sumone long back in the CC...
nd thought of asking u too...but then i was in a hurry...aur uske baad main hi bhool gayi...😆
well...but for now...CONGRATULATIONS dear!!!!
huh...
nd this one is amazing...
woah!!- must ba a cooool one!!!
plssss do cont sooonnn...
thanx 4 d pm...  :)
Edited by A-N-S-H-I-K-A - 14 years ago
congo yaar!!!!!!!🥳for ur engagement and for ur new ff!!!!
awesome intro yaar!!!!!...please continue soon.please pm me!!!
😳
Originally posted by PheliNazar

(thanxz to sano for this wonderful siggy, thanxz hun)

Hey guys remeber when i said every end is a start of something new *). Then here is the start of something new. Since Dharkan ho tum, and kya dil mein hai are done and Along mr mayank sharma will end in 4 - 6 parts. I decided to open another ff which i will be continuing along with Fight club ( dun wrry i have not forgotten it :)). I really hope you like this ff. Its very different and its a story my nano told me. I don't know if it was true or not, but i liked it. so i want to share with you all. This is strictly a mayUR & kaSH ff both are very important characters in this ff.So please join me along in this journey of something new.

Also another suprise is that of my engagement, guys i'm getting engaged on Feburary 15th 2010. I'm really nervous and excited so please wish me luck in this new journey.I just wanted to share this with all of you and also i will start this ff with part one when i come back!.

If you guys can come😆....

Title Song VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOTvVf-kM8E[/YOUTUBE]

Direct link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOTvVf-kM8E

I hope you like it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is only a mask.. The faces beneath the mask are people so vindictive and malicious. The kind who can be despised when masks are stripped off. Love is not a coincidence but a sheer illusion of coincidence. The Illusion of a purpose. A Purpose of conceit and selfishness which slowly consumes the people itself.The mask slowly becomes hard to lose and we slowly forget who we were beneath it.A story of love and fascination that is never pure and original. a journey that is always covered partially by one of the partners, and the other waiting at the destination. the story revolves around 4 pivotal characters riddhima, arman and mayank, nupur who are close to each other but are still distant from the point of common understanding. Two Sibling and Two best friends, when one places a bet. There is no turning as the journey strengthens and becomes more serious.Then one day everything changes and we come to 5 years later. Their meeting was a mere coincidence, their bet was challenge, the happiness and tears were lies, but their love was pure as a rain fall.Watch and see how these four people who have nothing in common learn the up and down as they come to face the harsh reality of.Truth is still absolute. Believe that. Even when that truth is hard and cold, and more painful than you've ever imagined. And even when truth is more cruel than any lie. It is still the truth Everyone dreams of their future, they did too but a mere bet changed their point of veiws on and life and made they hard as a rock.There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroad, afraid, confused, without a roadmap. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. Of course when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back. But just remeber "Nothing happens out of Coincidence,Everything happens for a reason".
----------------------------------------
Please do comment!
I hope you like it
-sanam-

Hey Sanam,
congrats for the engagement
And wish you all the best dear
One more thing the siggi is just Awesome
first of all congrats for your engagement......
the guy is really lucky.........

and love the idea of your ff.........
can't wait for it..........
add me to your pm list........

plzz can you pm me the link of your fight club ff if it is a mayur ff or has mayur....

Edited by MJHTFANMAHIMA - 14 years ago

Congratulations 4 ur engajement dear 😊

nice concept dear,
the title song was too good
cont. soooooooooooooooooon
nd thnx a lot 4 pm
Edited by Favouriteofall - 14 years ago
wow!!!!!!! congrats for your engagement😊...........

i realy hope tht u'll have a gr8 married life as mayur r having.........lolzz😆................

But anyway..........congrats!!!!!!!!!😊
hey loved it do continue and congrats wish u a blissful life ahead😃
congratulationssss!!!!!!!!! for your engagement!!!!!!
wishing you all the happiness in your life!!!! 🤗

and the ff seems to be really interesting!!!!!!
will be waiting for your updates!!! do pm me!!!!
🤗
Sanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweety,

a new ff.
And the most importent thing and the happiest news is that u r getting engaged
Congratssssssssssssssssssssssss
oh my GOD - i m very happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy today.
thank u so much 4 sharing such a great news with us
May ALLAH bless u.
And wishing u a very happy and enjoyable life dear.

And also thanks  for bringing this new ff.
love uuuuuuuuuuuuuu muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
aur ha main abhi tak pada nehi .
i'll comment after reading it
bye dear.
sweet dreams
Edited by fariaa70 - 14 years ago