Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
heyyy di
how ru ?
i am good :)
missed ur ff a lot :) 
but happy that ur back now :D
n as usual awesome part :)
awww that was sooo like heart touching when ridhima came to  know that rahul;s mom fainted 
n also make AR confess soon 
cont soon 
n thx for pm
luv 
dhruvi

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hiii dear
Welcome bck
Missed u loadsss
Awesome update
Loved it
Part 49
Rahul mum was sooo sweet
Glad AR r okaiii
I love their friendship
Can't wait 4 more
Cute precap
Con soon
Thanksss

Sorry 4 da L8 comment
Been abroad
Edited by KaSh-Maneet-Fan - 11 years ago
Hiii megs
Awesome update
Loved it
Loved armaan
Sooo sweet
Poor Rahul
Hope aunty is kaiii
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanksss
RM_megs thumbnail
hey guys!!!!! thank you sooo much for reading and actually having the patience to wait for me to update!!!

i am really really glad that you all liked the previous update...as you all can see that the fanfic is goin though its "sad" phase, but not to worry as after every sunset there is a sunrise (i know, its a lil filmy!!!LOL) but this phase will go away soon and everything will be happy :D

and i know all of you are waiting to see AR get together...but guys have some patience, i will not let you all down :D as you can see that both are SUPER close right now...so you all know where this will be heading ;) 

but as the title is called humari dosti humara pyaar. you can see the main story revolves around riddhima (mostly) with her friends and love...and right now its the dosti bit, the pyaar bit will come soon ;) so stay tuned :D

i am being VERY lazy right now, and will not be replying to all the comments individually...which is why i would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has been reading for all the support :) 

i have exams going on right now which is why i am a lil slow in writing right now...however i have just finished the next part...sooo enough of my chappar chappar lool new part coming right up :) hope you all will like it :D please do comment!!! (a lil greedy with those :P haha)

Part 51

Rahul sat down with muskaan beside him and riddhimas family surrounding him. They all supported a terrified rahul outside the emergency room...he didn't know what to do or what to say...he just say there silently...
Muskaan: rahul?? (she said gently as his softly put her hand on his shoulder)
Rahul looked at her blankly...
Muskaan: everything is going to be okay...
Rahul held her hand for support and nodded...
Rahul: thank you muskaan...
Muskaan gave him a reassuring smile...and just then riddhimas mom spoke...
R.mom: don't worry beta, your mother is a very stong woman, she will walk out of that room with a smile on her face, just watch...(she smiled)
Rahul: thank you aunty, for everything...
R.mom: you are welcome beta, and it is a very good thing you called us as the right time...(she said trying to hold back her tears)
Rahul nodded his head and just then the doctor came out of the room...everyones worried eyes laid on him as he walked out besides rahul who looked down to the floor, not being able to make any eye contact with him...
Abhay: Dr Smith, is she okay??
Dr Smith looked at everyone, analysing each and every emotion in the room...he took a deep breath...and thought deeply on what he was going to say to each and every worried person in front of her...
R.mom: is she going to be okay??
Dr Smith looked at riddhimas mom in the eye...and spoke...
Dr Smith: as for now, she is fine, heart rate is normal, breathing is normal. However we must keep her under observation for a few days...
Riddhimas parents closed their eyes and held eachothers hand, they knew what was coming up next...and so did abhay and jay...
Sara: wait, but doctor, you just said that aunty is fine, they why do you need to keep her for a few days?? (and just then abhay held her hand, sara looked at him with confusion)
Dr Smith: (he took a deep breath) i know this will probably be hard for you to hear, but Mrs garewal is on her last stage of brain tumor...she is very serious and needs to be under observation...
Silence had spread about the group...sara and muskaan looked at the doctor in shock...and the rest of the family looked down not being about to make any eye contact...and just then rahul spoke...
Rahul: i know...
Everyone looked at rahul in shock...

Armaan and riddhima reached the hospital and ran to the reception immediately...armaan started to speak to the receptionist...
Armaan: which way is the emergency room?? There must be a new patient admitted under the name of garewal??
Receptionist: umm...
And just then riddhima interrupted and stopped the receptionist from speaking...
Riddhima: sorry, we don't need to go to the emergency room...
Armaan looked at riddhima confused...
Armaan: riddhima, she should be there...
Riddhima: no she wont (she said with a straight face and looked back to the receptionist) where is your oncology department...we need to know what room Mrs Garewal is in she should be shifted there from the emergency room...
Receptionist:  okay. Let me just check that for you...
Armaan looked at riddhima confused...
Armaan: oncology department?? (and just then he realised what was goin on) cancer...(he said with a shocked expression) aunty has cancer?? (he looked at riddhima waiting for his answer)
Riddhima looked at him, she bit her lip and clenched her fist...then she took a slow deep breath and nodded...
Riddhima: she has brain tumor...
Armaan: what?? How?? When did you know??
And just then the receptionist spoke...
Receptionist: yes you are right Mrs garewal has been shifted from the emergency room she is in room 79 in the oncology department...which is just down this corridor to the left, there will be another corridor which will lead right to the oncology department...
Armaan and riddhima looked at the receptionist...
Both: thank you...
And they quickly went to find everyone...

There was complete silence in the corridor, they all just sat or stood in the same spot emotionless, not knowing how to react...
Riddhimas mom kept on looking at rahul...her eyes became watery looking at his state, he hardly spoke or looked at anyone, and she knew that he needed his best friends support right now...she kept looking at the time, hoping that riddhima would come any minute now...she needed her to be with rahul right now...
Muskaan looked at rahul with teary eyes... 'you had so much in your mind and you didn't even tell me' she thought to herself...she quickly wiped her watery eyes and spoke...
Muskaan: are you okay??
Rahul looked at muskaan and nodded...
Muskaan: don't worry, aunty will be out and about in no time...shes very stong...
Rahuls: i know...
Muskaan: i am going to get you something to eat, you haven't had anything at all...
Rahul: i don't want anything muskaan...
Muskaan: rahul, please...let me go and get you some water at least...(she said with a lot of concern)
Rahul: okay fine...thank you...
Muskaan: i will be right back, okay...
And she got up to get some water for him...
As she walked down the corridor with a bottle of water in her hands, she saw armaan and riddhima going to the oncology department...she quickly walked up to them and put her hand in front of riddhima...
Armaan and riddhima looked at muskaan in confused
Muskaan: where do you think you are goin?? (she looked at riddhima directly)
Armaan: muskaan, move, we need to go and see aunty...
Muskaan: oh sure armaan, you can go, but she cant...
Armaan looked at muskaan in annoyance...and riddhima looked at her hurt...
Armaan: oh stop it muskaan!!! At least stop your nonsense over here...(he started to get angry)
Riddhima: why are you doing this muskaan?? (she pleaded) i need to go and see aunty, i need to see if she is okay?? If rahuls okay...shes like my mother...please let me go...(a tear dropped out of her eyes)
Muskaan: riddhima, i cant let you go in there, aunty is completely fine. And so is rahul, we are all there for him. But you cant go in there, he already upset with what is going on right now, if you go in front of him, he will be even more upset, especially after you said you hate him...and don't forget, you have a promise to keep...remember...
Riddhima stood there silently...her chest started to hurt again...
Armaan: muskaan, just shut up and grow up...we are going to see aunty whether you like it or not!!
He held onto riddhimas hand and pulled her as he walked...but riddhima stopped and resisted...armaan looked at her...
Armaan: riddhima??...
Riddhima: shes right (she whispered)
Armaan: you cannot be serious right now...(he said shaking his head)
He looked at muskaan...who slightly smiled and walked away down the corridor to everyone else...and then looked at riddhima who let another tear fall from her eyes...
Armaan: riddhima please don't do this...(he begged)
Riddhima: i cant do this armaan, i cant go in front of him, he will become even more upset...
Armaan let go of her hand and clenched his fist...
Armaan: are you crazy riddhima!!! (he said frustrated) you are listenin to what she said!!! Really riddhima?? Really?? Are you forgetting that aunty is in the hospital!!! Your best friends mother is in the hospital, and instead of actually being there for him and supporting him  during this time, you are listening to his girlfriend and her promise!!! You are being stupid here!!! Right now you need to be there with your best friend telling him that you are never leaving his side, forget about muskaan, forget about what she said, do whats right riddhima!!
Tears streamed down her face...she looked at armaan helpless...
Riddhima: i can't
Armaan stepped back...
Armaan: i cant believe this...what has happened to you?? You've completely changed (he looked at her shaking is head in disbelief)...you know what riddhima...go on and keep your stupid promise...(he looked at her in anger)
Armaan turned around to leave...and there were more tears streamed down her face as she watched armaan leave...
Riddhima: im sorry armaan, its got nothing to do with the promise...but i cant...please understand (she whispered)
She wiped her tears and ran out the hospital...

Armaan met everyone standing outside the room...he sat down next to rahul and put his hand on his shoulder...rahul looked at him emotionless and still...armaan just gave him a reassuring smile and nodded his head...
Armaan: she will be okay...
Rahul slightly nodded and went back to looking at the ground...armaan got up and went to riddhimas mom who have watery eye from crying...
Armaan: aunty...(he shook his head and wiped her tears)
And he hugged her...
Armaan: no more tears...
Riddhimas mom wiped all her tears away and nodded...
R.mom: riddhima kaha hai beta...rahul needs her...
Armaan looked at rahul upset...and as soon as he saw muskaan he clenched his fist in anger...he looked at riddhimas mom who stared at him waiting to know where her daughter was...
Armaan: woh nahi ayegi aunty (he said as he shook his head) she wont come...
R.mom: what?? Lekin kyun, armaan...i understand that they are not talking, but usse yahaan hona chahiye...
Armaan: i know aunty...and she was coming...but...
R.mom: but what??
Armaan looked at muskaan and back to riddhimas mom...
Armaan: muskaan told her to leave...
Riddhimas mom looked at muskaan with complete disappointment...
R.mom: what??...har baat ki limit hoti hai armaan...muskaan shouldn't have done that...and riddhima should not have listened...
Armaan nodded in agreement: haan aunty...ur right...muskaan told riddhima that if she goes in front of rahul...he will become even more upset also she said that she has to keep her promise and stay away from rahul...and that is why riddhima will not come...shes keeping her promise to muskaan...
R.mom: shes isn't keeping her promise to muskaan...very typical of her...
Armaan looked at riddhimas mom in confusion...
R.mom: she doesn't want to be the reason to make rahul even more upset..she wont come to see him hurt even more even though its killing her inside...
Armaan looked down regretting every word he said to riddhima...

It was 8pm, everyone were still outside in the hospital room, everyone was silent, nobody has said anything to one another...atul has came and he sat down with armaan quietly on is phone messaging riddhima hourly on any updates about rahuls mom...while armaan sat there feeling guilty as ever about what he had said to riddhima...he looked at rahul and new that he needed riddhima to be with him right now, supporting him, but was upset by the fact that she wasn't...and then he saw muskaan and remembered everything she said to riddhima...remembered how much she had hurted her...he got angry thinking about it...and became even mre angry looking at her after what she did today...
Just them riddhimas mom spoke...
R.mom: i think you all should go home now...its getting late...
Everyone looked at her...
Abhay: shes right, we all cant stay here together...
R.mom: its getting late and nobody has ate a single thing...sara beta, its is okay for you to go home and make dinner??
Sara: ofcourse mom, not a problem...
R.mom: thank you beta...
Rahul: i don't want to leave...i want to stay here...
Riddhimas mom went to rahul...
R.mom: rahul beta, i know is tough, and i know you want to be here with her...but i think its best if you go home right now, you have not eaten anything all day long, also it is getting late and you have school tomorrow...
Rahul: but aunty i don't want to eat...and i don't want to go school...i want to stay here with mumma (he said slowely, sounding like a child) please aunty...i don't want to leave her alone...
Riddhimas mom continued to try and convince him to go home
R.mom: rahul, she will not be alone, i will be here with her, all night long, and sweety...she is completely fine okay...and if she were talking to you right now, she would tell you to go home aswell, and go to school beta...haina rahul???...
Rahul nodded his head...
R.mom: toh phir tum fikar na kar beta, mein hoon yahaan and you can see her tomorrow okay...but right now you need to go home, eat something and rest...i don't want you to get ill beta...
Rahul: okay aunty...and thank you...
He said as he held her hand...riddhimas mom smiled and nodded her head...
R.mom: you all go home, i will stay here...
Sara: okay mom...i will come back though to give you dinner...
R.mom: thanks beta...
And they all started to leave the hospital...but armaan stayed put...all he could think about was riddhima...
R.mom: armaan beta, you go too, stay with rahul for a while and go home...your parents must be wondering where you are...
Sara: come on armaan...dont worry...
Armaan looked at them...
Armaan: okay aunty...

As soon as they all left riddhima entered the hospital where she saw her mother sitting outside the room...
Riddhima: mom...
Riddhimas mom looked at riddhima surprised to see her...riddhima rushed to her and hugged her...
Riddhima: mumma (she said on the verge of tears)
R.mom: riddhima, what are you doin here?? How did you know i was here?? (she had many questions)
Riddhima: i had to come and see aunty...how is she??
Riddhimas mom comforted her daughter...and wiped her tears...
R.mom: shes stable beta, and she will fit and fine very soon and we will take her home tomorrow...we are just here because there were no other room free (she said trying to hide the cancer news from her daughter)
Riddhima held her moms hand...
Riddhima: mom, i know aunty has cancer...(she said as her eyes teared up)...i have known all along and so has rahul...and i know that that is the reason why she is hospital...you don't need to hide it from me...
Riddhimas mom looked at her in shock...
R.mom: but how??...
Riddhima: don't worry about that ma, what happened and what did the doctor say?? (she said as she held back her tears)
Riddhimas mom told her what happned in the afternoon, on the state she found her when rahul called her...
R.mom: and then the doctor told us the she is on her last stage of brain tumor...she is very serious and needs to be under observation...nothing can be said right now beta, we can just pray for the best...
Riddhima: and rahul??
R.mom: hes trying to keep a brave face, lekin jo kuch bhi hua hai aaj, use bohot gehra asar hua hai...usse tumhari zaroorati thi beta...
And tear streamed down riddhimas face, and her chest pain came back...
Riddhima: i know mumma, i know...(she said cryng her heart out)...but...(she couldn't finish her sentence but her mom understood everything)
R.mom: i know beta...dont worry, i understand...now stop crying (she said wiping her tears) and go home now, eat something and get some rest, you have school tomorrow...
Riddhima: no ma, mujhe yahaan rehna hai...please mom, i haven't been able to stay all day long, please let me stay with aunty tonight...please...
R.mom: but beta?? What about tomorrow...
Riddhima: i will manage, but please let me stay...please ma...please...
Riddhima pleaded and managed to persuade her mother into letting her stay the night in the hospital...

11pm sara came to the hospital to give food to riddhimas mom afer she had served everyone at home...she saw riddhima and sighed in relief...
Sara: riddhima, where were you all day long?? We thought you went missing...you could have told us that you were here...
Riddhima: im sorry bhabhi...
Sara: its okay sweety, now tell me have you eaten anything...
Riddhima shook her head saying no...
Sara: good, i will take you home now and give you food...let me just give this to mom...
Riddhima: i am staying here bhabhi...im not coming home tonight...
Sara: but...(she started to worry)
R.mom: don't worry beta, riddhima mere saath rahengi...
Sara: but what about the food??
R.mom: we will share...dont worry...you go home...
Sara: okay mom...
But just then riddhima stopped sara from leaving...
Riddhima: wait bhabhi...
Sara looked at riddhima and then at her mom...
Riddhima: bhabhi, take mom home with you...
R.mom: what?? Lekin beta...
Riddhima: mom, you look tired and exhausted...go home and rest...otherwise you will fall ill...
R.mom: no beta, i cant leave you here alone...
Riddhima: mumma i will manage, and if anything does happen i will call you...but please listen to me right now...and go home...please...
R.mom: theek hai, fine, lekin agar kisiki zaroorat pare to phone karna...
Riddhima nodded...
Sara: okay riddhima, but since im taking mom home i want you to eat all of this food okay...
R.mom: haan, mein ghar ja kar kha loongi...
Riddhima nodded...
Riddhimas mom smiled at her daughter...she caressed her daughters face...
R.mom: you are growing to be a very mature lady...i am very proud of you (she smiled)...sabki fikar karti hai, lekin apne bare mein kabhi kabhi soch liya karo beta
Riddhima slightly smiled...and so did sara...
Riddhima nodded: thanks ma, now go home and rest...
Riddhimas mom nodded and left...sara handed her a tiffin full of food...
Sara: take care and eat all of it..okay...
Riddhima nodded and hugged her bhabhi...she held the tiffin in her hand
Riddhima: bhabhi, rahul??
Sara: hes fine, i made sure that he was asleep before coming...
Riddhima: and armaan?? Uncle and aunty must be worried now
Sara: armaan, i told him to go home as soon as we left, i told mom and dad what happened and they understood...
Riddhima: is he...umm...okay though...
Sara: yh hes fine, he was awefully quiet though...
Riddhima: okay bhabhi, thank you...
Sara nodded...and then riddhima watched them leave...and then she sat down on the chair with the tiffin beside her...but all she did was look at the door in which rahuls mom was in...
Riddhima: im sorry (she whispered)

Armaan sat on his bed quietly...lost in his thoughts about everything which happened today...he was so deeply lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realise that his mother has walked into the room with a plate of food...
Armaan: she was so happy this morning...and everything changed in a moment...on top of that you left her alone...you are so stupid armaan, she is supposed to be your best friend and you didn't even understand her one single bit...instead you got angry at her and left her alone...(he mumbled to himself) sure she couldn't be with rahul her best friend, but you should have stayed with her...rahul has everyone looking at him, be with him especially muskaan (he slightly flinched as he said her name) but riddhima, riddhima had nobody...you owe her a big apology armaan...i hope shes okay...(he said to himself worried)...
His mom looked at armaan concerned...
A.mom: armaan, armaan beta, tum theek ho na...
Armaan payed no attention to his mother sitting next to him on the bed...
A.mom: armaan (she slightly nudged him)
Armaan came out of his thoughts and looked at his mom...
A.mom: are you okay??
Armaan: huh...sorry ma...voh bas riddhima...dont worry...what happened...
A.mom: ever since you have came back from the hospital you have hardly said a word or eaten anything...isiliya meine tumhare liye khana layi hoon...please kuch toh khalo...
And just then armaan thought about riddhima...
Armaan: i wonder if she ate...
A.mom: armaan??
Armaan: yh...
A.mom: what happened??
Armaan: nothing ma...
A.mom: khana??
Armaan: ma, mujhe bhook nahi hai...
A.mom: lekin...
Armaan: please ma...i don't want to eat...
A.mom: theek hai beta...im leaving it out though...so when you wish to eat it, let me know and i will heat it up for you...
Armaan: okay mom, but aren't you going to sleep??
A.mom: mujhe nahi lagta ki aaj koi theek se sone nahi wale hai...
Armaan slighed nodded...and armaans mom got up to leave...
Armaan: mom...(he called out before she left)
A.mom: haan beta...
Armaan: i love you...(he smiled)
A.mom: i love you too beta (she smiled and left)
Armaan went back to his thoughts...
Armaan: what if she hasn't ate?? She will fall ill, and shes already weak enough...(he mumbled to himself worried)...i need to call her to see if she is fine...
He called her number but it was unavailable...
Armaan: why isn't her phone available (he said frustrated) what if something happened...no armaan, don't think negative, shes probably fine...probably?...no she is fine...but then why isn't her phone available..(he said worried)...ghar...ghar pe phone karta hoon...
He quickly got his phone and dialled he house number...
Armaan: pick up riddhima, please pick up...(he said impatiently)
And just then someone picked up...
Armaan: hello...riddhima??
But it turned out to be riddhimas mom...
R.mom: armaan beta??
Armaan: aunty?? Hi...emm is riddhima home??...
R.mom: nahi beta...
And just then armaan spoke without letting her finish her sentence...
Armaan: what?!?! ...where could she be?? Voh theek toh hai na??
R.mom: armaan...beta puri baat toh sunlo...
Armaan: sorry aunty...just got a bit worried...
R.mom: its okay beta...i understand...and riddhima is fine, don't worry...
Armaan: but where is she??
R.mom: voh hospital mein hain...usne muje ghar bhejh diya...
Armaan: ohh okay...thank you aunty...goodnight...
Armaan put the phone down...he grabbed his bag and put a few things in it and went downstairs...he started to put his shoes on and his mother came to him...
A.mom: armaan...kaha ja rahain ho?? Its late...(she said worried)
Armaan: hospital ma...its riddhima...i need to be with her...
A.mom: okay, lekin...
Armaan: i will be home in the morning...bye ma, love you (he said quickly, not letting her finish)
Armaan kissed his mother on the cheek and left the house...
A.mom: ...khana toh kha kar jao...(she finished as she heard her front door close)...and hes gone...
Armaans mom looked at the door...she slightly smiled and shook her head as she walked upstairs to her bedroom...

Riddhima just sat there lost in her thoughts...she closed her eyes and rubbed her temples with the index fingers as she felt tears escape her eye lids...she wiped the tears away and opened her eyes...and saw a glass of water in front of her...she looked at it confused and hen then saw who was holding it...
Riddhima: armaan?? (she looked at him confused)
Armaan: drink up...
Riddhima took a sip of the water...and then both sat there in complete silence...until arman broke it...
Armaan: you okay??
Riddhima nodded...
There was slience once again...the two just sat there looking away from eachother...but then armaan spoke...
Armaan: riddhima, i am sorry...i am extremely sorry...
Riddhima looked at him confused
Armaan: i was stupid, actually no, i was an idiot, a complete idiot, i should not have gotten angry at you, and i should not have left you alone...i was stupid and i am very sorry, very very sorry riddhima...
Riddhima put her hand over armaans mouth to stop him from talking...
Riddhima: shhh armaan...its okay yaar...stop saying sorry...
Armaan nodded and there was silence once again...
Riddhima: armaan, what are you doin here...its late...
Armaan: aunty told me that you are here all alone...didn't want to repeat the same mistake i did this morning...
Riddhima: mistake?? (she looked at him confused and then realised what her meant) armaan, you didn't make any mistake, you were looking out for rahul...and were being there for him when he needed someone
Armaan: yeah but i forgot about you, i wasn't there for you when you needed someone...rahul had everyone with him, but you didn't...and me, i left you all alone...some friend  i am...(he looked down with regret)
Riddhima: armaan, you did the right thing...and you know i would have told you to go anyway (she slightly smiled)...you are a great friend, an amazing friend (she reached out her his hand and slightly squeezed it) you are one of my best friends, and that's not going to change...ever...okay...
Armaan smiled...
Armaan: but im still sorry...
Riddhima: armaan, if you say sorry one more time i will hit you...(she smiled)
Armaan: okay okay fineee...but...
Riddhima: but what?? (she looked at him confused)
Armaan: i am very hungry...and i know you have not eaten anything...
Riddhima: and how do you know that?? (she raised her eyebrows)
Armaan: i can read your mind...and your stomach (he winked)
Riddhima slightly laughed...
Riddhima: really armaan??
Armaan: no (he slightly laughed) but i noticed the tiffin next to you...and i believe that it is not empty...
Riddhima looked at the tiffin and held it in her hands...armaan took it from her hands and noticed the heavy tiffin full of food
Armaan: i knew it was full...riddhima you have not ate anything since this morning...you think about everyone else...but think about yourself too yaar...(he looked at her worried)
Riddhima smiled at his concern...
Armaan: now why are you smiling???
Riddhima: armaan, i don't need to think about myself...i have you to think about me (she smiled)
Armaan: that true...but still, you need to look after yourself, what if i go away from you...
Riddhima: like that will ever happen...
Armaan: you have a point there (he smiled) anyway...lets eat up its gna be a long night...
Riddhima: long night?? (she looked at armaan confused)
Armaan: haan...im staying here ofcourse...
Riddhima: no you are not...
Armaan: yes i am...
Riddhima: no you're not armaan
Armaan: yes i am riddhima...
Riddhima: armaan!!!
Armaan covered her mouth with her hand...
Armaan: shhh riddhima...its a hospital...
Armaan smiled and winked at riddhima whilst riddhima looked at him jaw dropped...
Armaan: riddhima...how many times do i have to tell me...never leave your moth open..a fly may go in...(he gave her a cheeky smiled and he closed her mouth)
Riddhima: armaan...(she slightly laughed)
Armaan: good you laughed...meaning i can stay (he grinned)
Riddhima: i didn't say that...
Armaan: well i wasn't going to listen anyway...(he said as he opened the tiffin)...yummm food...(he picked up a roti and looked at it) ohh this is definitely di's cooking...she still doesn't know how to make round roti's...(he slightly laughed)
He looked at riddhima who had teary eyes...he put down the food and put it aside
Armaan: riddhima? Are you okay?? Why are you crying??
Riddhima wiped her eyes and looked at armaan with a small smile...
Riddhima: you're the best armaan...
Armaan smiled: i know i am...(he smiled)...but you...you are amazing...
He held her hand and slightly squeezed it...and then he brought the food back
Armaan: anyway, i am very hungry...and so are you...lets eat..
He took a peice of food and showed it to riddhima as if he was goin to feed her...riddhima opened her mouth but then armaan put the food in his mouth...and gulped it down...he looked at riddhima who was looking at him shocked...
Armaan: sorry yaar, but i was super hungry...(he said patting his stomach with a cute expression)
Riddhimas expression softened and she looked at him amused...she took a peice of food and fed him...whilst armaan ate away...she got another peice to feed him but armaan held her hand and made her eat...
Riddhima: no armaan, im not hungry...(she said as she shook her head)
Armaan: open up riddhima...you have to eat something...come on...for me??
Armaan moved the food closer to her mouth...and riddhima looked at him with a tear falling from her eye as she ate...armaan shook his head telling her to not cry as he wiped away her tear...and they both sat down together eating their dinner...

Riddhima is curled up on the floor at the edge of her bed crying...armaan kneels to her and riddhima breaks down in his arms...

well guys!!! thats it from me...its a really long update, so hopefully it will be enough till i get back from my exams :)

hope you all enjoyed it and please do comment :) 

love megs xxx

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Megz 🤗
I seriously wanna punch Muskaan 😡
I hate her how can she Rahul needs her the most right now
She is sooo damn selfish 
Urghhh I can't stand her :/
Armaan Riddhima sooo cte
I jst wanna cry with ridz I feel sooo sorri 4 her
Armaan went 2 da hospital 2 be with ridz
Thy r sooo cute loved their cute lil fight
Precap what happened wonder why ridz is crying ??
Hope rahul's mum is fine ??
Update soon
Missed yah
Umuahhh
xoxoxoxo
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyyy didi :)
how r u??
loved the part
n just wanted to ask can i kill muskaan :@:@
hope rahul's mom gets well soon 
n AR just tooo cute <3 <3
cont soon 
n thx for pm
luv 
dhruvika :)
Hiii
It's been sooo long
Awesome update
Loved it
H8 muski
She sooo nasty
Loved AR
Sooo cute
Armaan sooo caring
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm

Ps
All da best 4 ur exams
Love ya
RM_megs thumbnail
hello beautiful people!!!!! thank you sooo much for the lovely comments for the previous part!!! as you all can see this is one the high points for this fanfic...the test of friendship and love...thank you all for appreciating my work...and being absolute sweethearts for reading and having the patience for me to update, you are ALL stars!!!!! i LOVE you guys sooo much for the support!

i am finally back, my exams ended 3weeks ago and they went kinda well...just hoping to get my grades now...and before you guys bring out the tomatoes to throw at me because i havent been on the forum to update since my exams ended...i will explain, that i didnt come online to update as there was my exhibition and prom straight after my exams and after prom i was sent on a special holiday by my parents :) i just got back 2 days ago...and went straight to work...but i am back now and am here to update :D

heres a new part from me...sorry its a slow one and nothing important happens as i was showing the relationship between armaan and riddhima...it was most because this part was the build up for the next part which is more important...so i am sooo sorry for you find this one boring...but i hope you guys still like it...

enough of my bak bak...heres the next part for you guys!!...enjoy :)

Part 52

It was morning...riddhimas mom entered the hospital..she went to the oncology department where she was surprised to see armaan there...she saw her daughter sound asleep resting her head on his shoulder...she smiled to herself and walked to them...
As she walked to them she saw armaan...he was awake and smiled to riddhimas mum and signed to not wake up riddhima...riddhimas mom nodded and sat beside armaan...
R.mom: armaan beta...tum yahaan (she spoke quietly)
Armaan: ji aunty...voh...i didn't want to leave riddhima alone...usse ek dost ki zarurat thi (he smiled and he looked at riddhima who was still asleep on his shoulder)
R.mom: is she okay??
Armaan nodded: haan...she went to sleep at like 3am though...so didn't get much sleep...but other that she is fine and has eaten...
R.mom: aur tum? tumne kuch khaya??
Armaan: ofcourse aunty...
R.mom: but you didn't sleep at all did you...
Armaan: emm (he had nothing to say)
Riddhimas mom put her hand on his head and smiled...
R.mom: shes lucky to have you...
Armaan smiled...
Armaan: im lucky to have her aunty...and this, this is nothing, she my best friend, i can do anything for her...
Riddhimas mom smiled at them...and then went to wake up riddhima...
R.mom: riddhima...riddhima (she said softly)
Riddhima slowely opened her eyes and noticed she was resting on armaans sholder...she jerked and sat up immediately...
Riddhima: s..s...so...sorry armaan...i didn't know when i fell asleep...why didn't you wake me up...
Armaan smiled: its okay...and you had a long day so let you rest ...anyway aunty aap betho, im going to make a quick phone call and will get you coffee...abhi ata hoon...
Riddhimas mom nodded and sat next to her daughter...and armaan left...
R.mom: how are you feeling?? (she said as she caressed riddhimas face)
Riddhima nodded...
Riddhima: im fine ma, and so is aunty, plus armaan came so everything was fine...
Riddhimas mom smiled and nodded...
R.mom: hes a really good person riddhima, he stayed up all night just so you can sleep...you are very lucky...
Riddhima: what?? He stayed awake all night?? Why??
Riddhimas mom nodded
R.mom: because he cares for you beta...
Riddhima just looked at armaan who was walking away...she had a small smile on her face...
Riddhima: "thank you armaan" she thought in her mind smiling.

Armaan came back and gave a riddhimas mom coffee...
R.mom: thank you beta...(she smiled)
Riddhima looked at armaan smiling...armaan looked at her...
Armaan: what??
Riddhima: wheres mine??
Armaan: at costas...i called up steve and told him that we are coming...so he will get your usual ready when we get there...i even called up atul and told him that we probably will be a little late for school, so he is goin to handle everything there...
Riddhimas mom smiled...
Riddhima: school?? Im not going school armaan...im staying here...
Armaan: what??
Riddhima: haan...
Armaan: no riddhima, you have to be at school...
Riddhima: no armaan, i am staying here...
Armaan: no you are not riddhima...
Riddhima: yes i am armaan...
Armaan: no...
Riddhima: yes...
Armaan: no...
Riddhima: yes armaan...
Armaan: no riddhima...
Riddhima: armaan... (she said looking at him)
Armaan looked at riddhimas mom helplessly...he couldn argue with her anymore...he knew how stubborn she is...
R.mom: riddhima...you need to be at school
Riddhima: but ma...
R.mom: riddhima...(she said slightly sternly)...do you want aunty to be mad at you when she wakes up and sees you are not at school...
Riddhima shook her head saying no..
R.mom: no na?...then go to school beta...you can come and see her after school...
Riddhima: okay...i will...but call me when there is any progress...
Riddhimas mom nodded: i will...now go...get ready and go to school quickly so you wont be late...
Riddhima nodded...she looked at armaan
Riddhima: lets go...
Armaan smiled...
Armaan: thank you aunty...
Armaan and riddhima were just about to leave...but riddhimas mom stopped them...
R.mom: armaan beta...
Armaan: ji aunty...
Riddhimas mom wrote on a peice of paper and gave it to armaan...
R.mom: give this to the office...just so you won't have to deal with anything...
Armaan read the note and smiled...it explained why they were both late...
Armaan: thank you...we will see you later...
Riddhima mom nodded...and armaan and riddhima left the hospital...

Armaan and riddhima were walking home...there was a silence between them...but they both just embraced it and continued walking...armaan looked at riddhima and noticed that she wasn't really paying attention...she was lost in her thoughts...and he knew exactly why...he decided to remain quite...just so he wouldn't bother her...
He stopped at a traffic light as it was still a green light...but riddhima didn't...she continues walking...armaan noticed and quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her off the road before a car almost hit her...they both looked at eachother...armaan let go of her...
Armaan: careful riddhima...you almost got run over!!!
Riddhima: huh...sorry...i wasn't paying attention..
Armaan: i noticed...thinking about rahul??
Riddhima nodded and looked down...
Armaan: don't worry, atul told me that he is fine...just quiet...
Riddhima let out a sigh...and armaan knew that she had to see him...he looked at the road and then took hold of her hand...riddhima looked at him...and they both crossed the road...
Armaan: we need to get to school asap..so you can see rahul (he smiled)...didn't want you getting runover by a car...(he winked) and heres your house...go freshen up and then we will leave...
Riddhima nodded: you too...
Armaan: okay...i will be back in 15mins and we will go...cool??...
Riddhima: okay...see you in a bit...

15 mintues later..armaan knocked at riddhimas house...sara opened it and he went up to her room immediately...
Armaan: riddhima??
She was nowhere to be seen...but he heard the shower still on and then turn off...
Armaan: riddhima??
Riddhima: yh...(she said from the bathroom)...give me a minute...
Armaan nodded...and looked around...he saw that some of her books were still on her desk...he got her bag and started to put them in her bag...he came across a blue book...he looked at it curiously and then riddhima came and took it from his hand...
Riddhima: armaan, what are you doing here...
Armaan: nothing, just getting your bag ready...whats that?? (he smiled)
Riddhima hid the book behind her...and looked at him...
Riddhima: nothing...nothing at all...why is your hair wet armaan?? (she said changing the topic)
Armaan noticed that she was changing the topic...he smiled looking at her...
Armaan: i showered and quickly came here...(he answered smiling)
Riddhima: oh...emmm...
Armaan: by the way...riddhima...
Riddhima: hmm...(she looked at him)
Armaan moved closer to her as he looked into her eyes...
Armaan: you...(he whispered as he moved even closer to her)
Riddhima just looked at his mystic grey eyes...they reminded her of the first time they met on the plane to her brothers wedding...she became lost into them as if his grey eyes had hypnotysed her...
Riddhima: hmm (she murmered the only thing which was able to come out of her eyes)
They were inches away from eachother...armaan took one step closer to her and moved a peice of her hair from her face and tucked it behind her ears...he was still looking at riddhima...riddhima looked deeply into his eyes, she blinked and started to look here and there avoiding his gaze...a small smile appeared on his face...
Armaan: you...
Riddhima looked at him again...
Armaan: you spend so much time in the shower yaar!!! We are getting late...(he smiled and he gave riddhima her bag) chale...lets go...
Armaan started to walk away...and riddhima let out a deep breath, she hugged her book...armaan turned around...
Armaan: oh and riddhima...
Riddhima stood up straight...looking at armaan...
Armaan: don't worry, i wont ask aobut your scrap book (he smiled)
He turned around to leave and riddhima watched him as he left...but armaan stopped again and looked at her...
Armaan: btw...
Riddhima: yh...
Armaan: you look nice...now shall we...
Riddhima smiled...she put her book back onto the table and they both went downstairs...
Armaan: DI!! DI!!! (he shouted)
Riddhima: what are you doing armaan...bhabhi is at work...and shhh before you wake up jay...
Jay: too late for that...i was already up...(he smiled) but shhh abhay is still sleeping...
Armaan nodded and smiled...
Jay: and missy, where the hell were you yesterday...do you know how worried we were for you... (he said as he hugged her)
Riddhima: sorry bhai...
And just then sara came...
Sara: armaan...you couldn't be patient to 2 more seconds could you...i heard the first time...(he said pulling his ear)
Armaan: sorry sorry sorry...i just like shouting your name around the house...like old times (he winked)
Riddhima smiled looking at them...
Riddhima: but bhabhi!! Why aren't you at work?
Sara: i took a day off...moms at the hospital and somebody needs to be at home to look after the boys and the house...
Riddhima: oh okay...
Armaan: di have you prepared riddhimas lunch...
Sara: yes i have...i started immediately after you called...heres your pasta riddhima...make sure you eat all of it...
Riddhima looked at armaan and then at sara...
Riddhima: bhabhi, you didn't have to...
Sara: Its okay sweety and you need to look after yourself...
Riddhima took the container and put it n her bag...
Armaan: we should leave now...
Riddhima nodded...
Sara: wait armaan...this is for you...
And she gave him another container of food...
Sara: your lunch...you need to look after youself too...
Armaan smiled: thanks di...
Riddhima walked out the door...and armaan followed..
Sara: armaan (she said before he left)
Armaan turned around: hmm...
Sara: take care of everything please..especially riddhima...
Armaan smiled: don't you worry di...
And just then he left the house...walking side to side with riddhima...
Sara just watched them leave with a small smile on her face...jay looked at her and got her out of her thoughts...
Jay: bhabhi??
Sara: huh...
Jay: what are you thinking...
Sara: nothing (she took a quick glance at armaan and riddhima...she saw riddhima playfilly push him and both of them laughing) absolutely nothing...
She smiled and closed the door...

sorry i know its a slow one and nothing important happened but this part was the build up for the next part...i promise that next part will keep you gripped and you will probably hate me for it too lool

but i still do hope you enjoyed this part :)

please do comment!! :D

love megs xxx