pratigya in western dress

monny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I created the same post twice bcoz the first one is not opening.Plz close the first topic if u can.

pratigya used to wear western when she was in hostel ???it was shown in first episode.she gave a western dress to her frnd..

Just imagine....If someday pratigya goes out wearing jeans and t shirt or a mini skirt.

Our lovable  possessive Krishna will become totally mad bcoz he wont b able to tolerate angadwa and other men staring at his dharma patni.

hamar kisanwa toh sabki eyes nikal lega.

It would b fun to watch (possessive Krishna behave like a mad) if it happens in the serial

Plz use ur imagination and create some interesting situation.

Kisanwa ka ka kar sakta hai be????..

Edited by monny - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Krisnnva ki to chodo...Dadi ko to heart attack aa jayega๐Ÿ˜†...or fir kahegi or bhejo inko bahar shyamu๐Ÿคฃ
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
'aur bhejo inko bahar' ๐Ÿคฃ
yasmeeneee thumbnail
Hay nice topic, well it might happen if Pratigya marry him to take revenge for wtever he did with her and her family she might do this to give him a hard time ..... well i would love to see his possessiveness agian and again ..... i think he ll say something like when he saw her going to beauty parlor

he ll be waiting for her, they will be going for a date and he is very happy and sitting with Chandu and Tunva and telling him abt his love for her and suddenly she ll come out of house with jeans or mini ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tunva(fixing his hair, like he did when Pratigya came out of parlor ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) "bhaiya bhabih" he ll point towards her.

and then Krishna ll turn and she ll be shown from head to toe and Krishna is surprised to see this, he ll turn and look around and peopla ll be starring at her with dirty intentions ๐Ÿ˜‰ and he with his Angry young man look and ll almost like run towards her. he ll holds her arm and drag her inside the house and take her to the bedroom and push her on the bed and ll get closer to her and say "kitni baar kahan hain Pratigya jee, ye hum ko passand nahin hain laj saram larki ka gehna hota hain Pratigya jee" ๐Ÿ˜† he ll tell her softly but then after she shows resistance then he ll get serios and like in the Friday episode he ll point his first finger and say "hum ap ko akhari baar batla rahen hain Pratigya jee, jitnee jaldee hamare raan main raang jaye ap ke liye acha hoga"

and then he ll leave the room with great anger

i tried to make it romantic plus show his possessive nature ๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by yasmeeneee - 14 years ago
yasmeeneee thumbnail
Originally posted by: LRL crazy fan

<font color="#ff00ff">Krisnnva ki to chodo...Dadi ko to heart attack aa jayega๐Ÿ˜†...or fir kahegi or bhejo inko bahar shyamu๐Ÿคฃ</font>

๐Ÿ˜† aur bejo inko bahaar ๐Ÿ˜†
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dkmystery

'aur bhejo inko bahar'

๐Ÿ˜†
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

Hay nice topic, well it might happen if Pratigya marry him to take revenge for wtever he did with her and her family she might do this to give him a hard time ..... well i would love to see his possessiveness agian and again ..... i think he ll say something like when he saw her going to beauty parlor

he ll be waiting for her, they will be going for a date and he is very happy and sitting with Chandu and Tunva and telling him abt his love for her and suddenly she ll come out of house with jeans or mini ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tunva(fixing his hair, like he did when Pratigya came out of parlor ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) "bhaiya bhabih" he ll point towards her.

and then Krishna ll turn and she ll be shown from head to toe and Krishna is surprised to see this, he ll turn and look around and peopla ll be starring at her with dirty intentions ๐Ÿ˜‰ and he with his Angry young man look and ll almost like run towards her. he ll holds her arm and drag her inside the house and take her to the bedroom and push her on the bed and ll get closer to her and say "kitni baar kahan hain Pratigya jee, ye hum ko passand nahin hain laj saram larki ka gehna hota hain Pratigya jee" ๐Ÿ˜† he ll tell her softly but then after she shows resistance then he ll get serios and like in the Friday episode he ll point his first finger and say "hum ap ko akhari baar batla rahen hain Pratigya jee, jitnee jaldee hamare raan main raang jaye ap ke liye acha hoga"

and then he ll leave the room with great anger

i tried to make it romantic plus show his possessive nature ๐Ÿ˜‰

he he he that was su8ch a sweeeeeettttttt prediction๐Ÿ˜ณ