Na Aana Is Desh Laado

why did they have to bring in someone so cute!! - Page 6

meghaparti thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by-poetic

Sonali is happy no doubt with the prospect of becoming Raghav's wife but she is far away from the reality - far away from the truth lurking behind the walls of the haveli. If she knew, she wouldn't have been so ecstatic about it. 😉

The way Raghav and SIa's relationship was developing this time around, they would have required some more time and space for themselves and around themselves to come to terms with the truth. But before that Sonali entered the picture. And with the latest happenings, Sia feels that Raghav probably cheated her again. Hence, the anger and hurt seeping out of her.

Yes it is all her love n so called lagav for raghav that is pouring out of her in the form of anger infront of raghav...It is just that raghav needs to understand that sia' loves him a lot.....n she cannot share him with any other gal...so she is behaving in this manner😳😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-meghaparti

Yeah would love to see when sonali comes to know that raghav got married to sia..n what all amma n raghav did to make her life hell........just becuse she was after ammaji to get female child her rights in this world.......n inspite of all that sia saving her n amma not acknowledging her acts.........Well would love to see a confrontation between amma n sonali for sia's rights n how she betrayed  her...about raghav n sia's relationship.......I would love to see sonali siding by raghav n sia's relationship...n making amma realising how wrong she is...n make her realise in what 16th century world she is living innnnnnnn😉😆

yes dear..but i dont think all this will happen so quickly and easily...they will keep dragging it to keep the track going.....i for one am finding siyas attitude and expressions unbearable to watch..but as things stand it looks we will have to bear it for atleast a few weeks........personally i dont much care for siya raghav pairing anyway..so i am not really that bothered...raghav can remain a bachelor by his mothers side for all i care....i only watch the show to see  ammaji constantly in action!..no one can match her...
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wat do u'll guyzz think??????

Is Sonali good or bad????????
sonia77 thumbnail
I  think she has come as a pleasant breakthrough for the show.....i dont think she is bad or mean but she is obviously in love with raghav...it now remains to be seen  wether or not she will overlook siya and raghavs past or for that matter ammajis atrocities!!....because after all this is a drama..one can never say what the next twist will be...and if all gets hunky dory then how will they continue the story..they would have to wind up..wouldn't they....
sonia77 thumbnail
I got a feeling after watching yesterdays episode that sunali will find out somehow about the past and siya..and she may leave...i cant help but feel bad because i did find her such a pleasant face in that whole morbid atmosphere!!!...please dont hate me for this as i know most people want raghav siya together atleast here in the forum..however i just cant help liking this new entry....i wish there was a way of keeping her around without destroying siya!...even though i still stand by my view of siya appearing secondry to sunali....i think the reoson why i havent been able to relate to raghav siya is because i never watched those episodes where he and she were dating...you see i only saw her entering veerpur as this ambitious young girl..and then i come back 6 months later to find her a servant!!!!...and thats why i am just not being able to relate to her character...and also i  cant relate to any kind of normaility in her relationship with Raghav.......i do wish sunali could stay and they bring in another nice man for her..as i know you all want raghav to be with siya....so sorry if anyone has got offended with my views..but i am only being frank about the way i feel regarding this track!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sonia,nobody is offended with u're views that should clear.even though i respect u're views i think that sonali has been just brought in to give Raghav-sia love story an impetus and thus bringing in the storyline again to square  one-opposing ammaji's values.the difference here is her own laadla son will try changing her.i personally like sonali's character but sometimes she puts me off clinging to raghav.so dont feel that u cannot express u're views  because we dont agree with it.I do agree that sia is a shadow of her formerself.but she herself is undergoing a tumult in her emotional state and is confused because on one hand she  feels that she is a wife who is love with husband(that irritates her after her shabby treatment by him) and other side is her fight for the right vaues.they have shown this confusion in sia's mind number of times.that is how the one can justify sia's present state
meghaparti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sang_hari

sonia,nobody is offended with u're views that should clear.even though i respect u're views i think that sonali has been just brought in to give Raghav-sia love story an impetus and thus bringing in the storyline again to square  one-opposing ammaji's values.the difference here is her own laadla son will try changing her.i personally like sonali's character but sometimes she puts me off clinging to raghav.so dont feel that u cannot express u're views  because we dont agree with it.I do agree that sia is a shadow of her formerself.but she herself is undergoing a tumult in her emotional state and is confused because on one hand she  feels that she is a wife who is love with husband(that irritates her after her shabby treatment by him) and other side is her fight for the right vaues.they have shown this confusion in sia's mind number of times.that is how the one can justify sia's present state

Yes agreed dear😳
sonia77 thumbnail
yes i also think the real problem is ammaji..and sunali was only brought in as a catalyst...so let me try forget about her as in all probability she will leave ....yes she is quite cute but maybe if they changed siyas attire as a servant she too will appeal....i really hope they now either show raghav standing up and one hundred percent not a half hearted attempt..i mean siya should be shown to gain respect in that house from everyone not just raghav and the rest of the staff...by staff afcourse i mean the ladies of the house apart from ammaji😉......or then siya leaving and completing her mission of revenge!!!...i wont be happy if its again neither here nor there...because thats what most of these dramas seem to be doing to at this point to keep the suspense going........i guess they only have one motive and that is to keep the ratings high...so much competion nowadays i suppose....lets see what he does today...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sonia,I  think u are right in saying that  laado is in a state of suspended animation that is there is action but nobody wants  to bring the situation to complete a full circle.that is the threads are hanging without completing the final stitch-see the raghav triangle,ammaji hatred of sia, sia's trying to change ammaji,santosh and joginder story,jhoomar and dheeraj story, dharamveer chacha story,avatar-chanda and rangeeli story,ganjender-sunehri plotting not being discovered,vohra-ammaji rivalry and finally the wherabouts of sia's father and sister.all the threads are waiting the final knot but keeping the thread is helpful as the CVs can always start with another plot when one ploy is failing.     i am a mass communication post graduate,i know it is very difficult to keep the dailies going.we learnt that when we write a script for a daily they should start  with a low and then always ends with  the high .so the suspense stays.every writer wants his script to suceed,it is a matter of money so we'lll wait watch for the high s and lows of lives of character of laado.remember anything is possible in a soap
sonia77 thumbnail
Thats so true....its best not to get too attached to any particular track or than any pairing for that matter..its a soap after all....you are so right they will have to somehow keep all the tracks open so they can switch whenever ratings start falling....i only watch these when i am bored..and since i gave up my job last year i seem to having alot of extra time in hand specially when i am here visiting in Delhi!...and afcourse over here it seems everyone who i meet who are the serial kinds are watching uttaran and lado or then some serial called  pavitra rishta...frankly the only serial i was really into before this was Aek Chabhi hai pados mein which i used to watch regularly in london on starplus..but you are right it got scrapped off only because of lack of intresting tracks and lack of twists and suspense...after that i realised its all about ratings and numbers...and really didnt bother much....but here i am...getting addicted to lado...i better be careful this time...its nice to come here and discuss it though and see everyones views...and its such a good show with such good actors that it really deserves its present position.