Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

/*Arjun's World*\Mayank/Arjun FC (Page 144)

-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 13759

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
rani-u watching sasural genda phool??my FB not working. Confused
-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 13759

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -skylark-

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by -skylark-

Originally posted by -Saru-

arre jun ko bulana tha na,accha company detha,aajkal he is singing a lot,u will have fun ! LOL


</div>
<div>
u mean usey ganey ke liye bulatiROFL

</div>

d song he sang suits my situation hai agar dushman zamanaROFLmy arjun topic where i postd d pic ws closedLOLROFL


aaj bhi he was trying to sing bad LOL LOL

oh god,i read the topic where they bashed mayur,omggggggggggg such sick ppl yaar,reaaly they r making me hate the other couple,sumppl's madness can change u r opinion! LOL


<div>
mohit- arz kiya hai sanaya-patah nahiLOL
jun- besurey ka ward diya ab besuri kawali ka bhi milega


sanaya was sooooooo funy wen she said patha nahin LOL LOL

jun was pulling rati's dupatta,patha nahin kaunsa world war hua hai mjht forum mein is baat ko lekar! Ouch
-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Joined: 11 March 2007
Posts: 18681

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
yup sw bit of sasural...actors r gud
y fb nt wrkin lolzz
-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Joined: 11 March 2007
Posts: 18681

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by -skylark-

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by -skylark-

Originally posted by -Saru-

arre jun ko bulana tha na,accha company detha,aajkal he is singing a lot,u will have fun ! LOL


</div>
<div>
u mean usey ganey ke liye bulatiROFL

</div>

d song he sang suits my situation hai agar dushman zamanaROFLmy arjun topic where i postd d pic ws closedLOLROFL


aaj bhi he was trying to sing bad LOL LOL

oh god,i read the topic where they bashed mayur,omggggggggggg such sick ppl yaar,reaaly they r making me hate the other couple,sumppl's madness can change u r opinion! LOL


<div>
mohit- arz kiya hai sanaya-patah nahiLOL
jun- besurey ka ward diya ab besuri kawali ka bhi milega


sanaya was sooooooo funy wen she said patha nahin LOL LOL

jun was pulling rati's dupatta,patha nahin kaunsa world war hua hai mjht forum mein is baat ko lekar! Ouch
wat happnd wat ppl sayin? jun shudnt hav done or wat
-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 13759

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -skylark-

yup sw bit of sasural...actors r gud
y fb nt wrkin lolzz


ragini n her sis r good n that boy's family is very funny LOL

patha nahin re,fb not working ,i want to poke jun LOL LOL
-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 13759

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -skylark-

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by -skylark-

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by -skylark-

Originally posted by -Saru-

arre jun ko bulana tha na,accha company detha,aajkal he is singing a lot,u will have fun ! LOL



</div>
<div>
u mean usey ganey ke liye bulatiROFL


</div>


d song he sang suits my situation hai agar dushman zamanaROFLmy arjun topic where i postd d pic ws closedLOLROFL


aaj bhi he was trying to sing bad LOL LOL

oh god,i read the topic where they bashed mayur,omggggggggggg such sick ppl yaar,reaaly they r making me hate the other couple,sumppl's madness can change u r opinion! LOL



<div>
mohit- arz kiya hai sanaya-patah nahiLOL

jun- besurey ka ward diya ab besuri kawali ka bhi milega


sanaya was sooooooo funy wen she said patha nahin LOL LOL

jun was pulling rati's dupatta,patha nahin kaunsa world war hua hai mjht forum mein is baat ko lekar! Ouch

</div>
<div>
wat happnd wat ppl sayin? jun shudnt hav done or wat


ab tak tho kuch nahin hua hai but i am expecting sum fire works there considering ppl's madness LOL LOL
-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Joined: 11 March 2007
Posts: 18681

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by -skylark-

yup sw bit of sasural...actors r gud
y fb nt wrkin lolzz


ragini n her sis r good n that boy's family is very funny LOL

patha nahin re,fb not working ,i want to poke jun LOL LOL
awww hope it opnsLOL
-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Joined: 11 March 2007
Posts: 18681

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saru-


ab tak tho kuch nahin hua hai but i am expecting sum fire works there considering ppl's madness LOL LOL
forum pe kuch nahi hota, all talk in ccSmileLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
..::~**Juhi-Hussain Friendship World **~::..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -Afeelicious-   Replies: 1209   Views: 33538

-Afeelicious- 1209 33538 22 October 2010 at 10:36pm by sukklover
****Katrina Kaif's Magical World***** Awards Pg 46

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -MeraBarun-   Replies: 1206   Views: 26563

-MeraBarun- 1206 26563 06 January 2010 at 1:15pm by PuffinHypercity
Iqbal Khan's World- MOTW-P 87

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127

Author: *Sunita*   Replies: 1013   Views: 23987

*Sunita* 1013 23987 27 December 2009 at 8:29pm by the_charm
:::Mayank Mania-Arjun fc::party pg101

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -skylark-   Replies: 1194   Views: 28162

-skylark- 1194 28162 30 October 2009 at 2:15pm by maloo19
Arjun bijlani / mayank fc-bdy msgs 51

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -skylark-   Replies: 1201   Views: 34413

-skylark- 1201 34413 30 October 2009 at 2:13pm by maloo19

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index