Uravugal Feb 1 - 5 updates & discussion on pg 1

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hi folks,

I talked to Durga ( CHitra) this morning. She was down with some stomach flu..poor girl she could not even talk well.

However she apologised that she is not able to log in IF as she was sick for the past whole week. But she said that she will come around to see us soon. I told her to take it easy and take time to recover first.

Getwell soon Durga!!!

Next call was to Sivakavitha ( Ranjani)

She was in the temple as it was thai poosam ( did I tell it correct....I remember telling thai poosam) and when I told her that she looked so pretty in that pink Pattu saree in the temple for the naming ceremony.....she was so happy. She requested me to convey her regards to all of you.
Thanks Atinamma for the info..

@Durga
Waiting to see u in IF...
Get well soon....

Sivakavitha Madam...Pls join IF na...
let's have good time together...
We like ur acting very much...especially when u tell ur onscreen husband "konjam vaaya moodittu iukkengala"
thanks nithya for the fast and superb update.

Senthil plan clicked and Mugu is going to suffer without Chitra again.

what this senthil wants now?
what will be Chitra's reaction now?

Thanks for the superfast wonderful update Nithya... 👏

Poor Mugs...such a big aappu for mugs ,that too when he really want to be good to everyone...so sad...😭
 Senthil
AZ andco...Parvthy amma kitta yen ippadi kenjareenga ellarum...come,let's live together nnu...
give her some time..so that she can sleep well..and AM sir will come in her dream and will say"enna parvathy,neeya ippadi pidivatham pidikara?pomma,avanga ellam namma pillainga..kashtapadutha koodathu..."nnu solluvar...then what????
problem solved...
Edited by shreenithi - 14 years ago
Thanks Nitya for the super fast update.
Ah  ha, Mugs  eppadi yemanteh.
Pochida  Paru  marupadiyum  murungga
marathi  earividuvaangga..
Poor Chitra.
Thanks, Malligai.
Edited by malligai - 14 years ago
Poor Mugs!! Though I still have my doubts about him.... and he seemed to have changed for his selfish reason of getting back with Chitra... this is not good for him when he deserved a second chance to show he has changed. Poor Chitra too. Senthil is really the selfish one here..thinking of himself and not about his sister's marriage life.....  I thinks its going to be difficult for Mugs to prove he is innnocent here.
 🤗 Thank you atina for the pictures and for filling up the missed part.. 🤗Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
Thanks nithya..   Mugs once u should have cross verified.. hope senthil kuttu odanjufy soon....
Thanks for the wonderful update Nithya and Atina.

I wonder what will hppen next. Everyone will start to doubt at Mugs and blame him. Definitely Chitra will not go with him. Paru's Vedhalam meendum Murungai Maram Yerum - Mugs might even feel frustrated and may turn for bad.

If they come to know it is Senthil's work how will Ranjani behave towards him.

Senthil - Grrrr.😈