Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Take off the glasses, Shahid: Kareena

Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Take off the glasses, Shahid: Kareena
TNN, 31 January 2010, 12:00am IST

Kareena Kapoor's dreams may now be made of Saif Ali Khan, but ex-boyfriend Shahid Kapoor still manages a reaction from her.

During a recent award show, Kareena kept a close watch on the Kaminey star, who was hosting the show. She commented on Shahid's nerdy look and said he was not looking good with the specs on. The actress made sure she watched his full act from backstage.

Both Kareena and Shahid were up against each other during the Star Screen Awards as both wanted to perform after the other. So, Shahid insisted he wanted to perform after Kareena as he had given more hits last year and Kareena insisted that she was a bigger star and should get to perform after Shahid. After a lot of struggle, the organisers managed to coax Shahid and let Kareena have it her way and perform after him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I just don't like Kareena, I don't know how true is this article, but I am glad that Shahid is not dating her anymore, he deserves someone better than her, she is too much, no offence..........

Oh really Kareena, I think u need glasses, Shahid looks extremely hot with the glasses and his new look as usual โ˜บ๏ธ

She is jealous coz of his sucess, I wonder why the organizers has to listen to her, they should had ignored her..........

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haaahahahaa........๐Ÿ˜†

rock on babes!!
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: farislove

I just don't like Kareena, I don't know how true is this article, but I am glad that Shahid is not dating her anymore, he deserves someone better than her, she is too much, no offence..........

Oh really Kareena, I think u need glasses, Shahid looks extremely hot with the glasses and his new look as usual โ˜บ๏ธ

She is jealous coz of his sucess, I wonder why the organizers has to listen to her, they should had ignored her..........

Z i don't hate kareena. BUT i NEVER liked their jodi compare to other hot and happening couple. I always thought Shahid looks much younger to Kareena. They looked young in JWM and good too. But yes i am so happy they parted their ways. I still love Shahid with Amrita and hope they will do a movie or walk on the ramp together ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
whom she said he was not looking good? i didnt get it ๐Ÿ˜•

@zee- arre have u become aamna fan again? how come? what she is doing in ur siggy with my Raj
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

She apparently said Shahid doesn't look good in glasses!!
Those media ppl have special hearing powers to hear what actors say during the shows...๐Ÿ˜›
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! I love Rajeev Aamna!! Aamna just made really silly decisions.

Back to the topic, ^^i think they are saying according to the sources๐Ÿ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Dilusha - hahah sahi hai

Zareena- me used to love them ๐Ÿ˜ญ ....still sometimes love them, miss them but tabhi aftab yaad aa jaata hai
This content was originally posted by: Zareena

Z i don't hate kareena. BUT i NEVER liked their jodi compare to other hot and happening couple. I always thought Shahid looks much younger to Kareena. They looked young in JWM and good too. But yes i am so happy they parted their ways. I still love Shahid with Amrita and hope they will do a movie or walk on the ramp together ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hate is a strong word, I don't hate anyone, but I don't like Kareena, I think she is overrated, no offence, yes she looks much elder than Shahid and she is too one year elder than him......

I too like Shahid with Amrita Rao, they have mind-blowing chemistry...........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

@zee- arre have u become aamna fan again? how come? what she is doing in ur siggy with my Raj

Minnie, in the article it mentioned Kareena said that Shahid doesn't look good with that glasses he had in Star Screen Awards.......

I am not Aamna's fan, I only like her chemistry with Rajeev, I never liked her work individually...........