Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
, December 26, 2009 at 4:08am

'I believe in doing realistic work'

Television actress Pooja Gor talks about her latest show and life in Mumbai in an interview with AT

AMRITA MULCHANDANI
TIMES NEWS NETWORK
26th Dec, 2009

Small screen is surely getting flooded with fresh new faces each day. The latest one to join the television bandwagon is actress Pooja Gor, who is one of the many aspiring starlets who have made it to the industry from Amdavad. Pooja is grabbing headlines because of her role in an unconventional and bold show Pratigya. Pooja talks in a candid chat about how she made it to the industry.

Why did you decide to do such an unconventional show?
I don't think this concept is unconventional. The theme is realistic. And the show depicts the inner reality of what happens in day to day life. I chose to do this show as I believe in doing something realistic and not work in fictitious themes.

Being new in the industry, did you come across casting couch?
Casting couch does exist in the entertainment industry, but it is more prevalent in Bollywood. The television industry is comparatively safe. I feel I am blessed and lucky not to encounter any such incidents.

Was it difficult for you to to get work?
Never in my dreams I had thought that I would come to Mumbai. It is by God's grace that I got my debut show Kitni Mohabbat Hai so easily. My picture was uploaded on a social networking site and Ekta Kapoor spotted me there and gave me my first show. Then I did television show Koi Ane Ko Hai.

With so much competition, how do you set yourself apart from the crowd?
I am aware that everyday a new face comes up. But if you have the potential and the ability to work hard then one doesn't need to worry at all. You will get what you deserve. I really never had to do anything to be different from the rest. It was just my luck and destiny that got me here.

How has your life changed after moving to Mumbai?
I love the life I lived in Ahmedabad. Mumbai has fast life and I love the pace that Ahmedabad has. I can live here but in Mumbai I have no time to breathe also. As a person I haven't changed at all but now I have the courage and strength too take up challenges. The industry has given me good things.

What do you miss about Ahmedabad? How do your friends treat you today?
I miss going to the Municipal market, my parents, college days and home cooked food. Some of my true friends treat me the same way as they used to but some have changed because I am an actress today.

What is the real Pooja like?

I am hyper active, bubbly, cheerful, talkative and chilled out. I rarely lose my temper. I love to enjoy life. Generally, in order to relax, I visit a spa.

jst was goin thru da net n found dis interview ..... im sry if it was already posted b4!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneeeDEEENCHjust_inapknfjholminuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PRATS INTERVIEW" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stylish.gurl

Groupbie

stylish.gurl

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thankxxxxxxx ... SmileSmile

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stylish.gurl

Thankxxxxxxx ... SmileSmile

ur wc .... stylish.gurl! waise im missin krishna toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much yaar .... why cant this serial cum 7 days a week 4 24 hrs????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ab aur intezaar nahi hotaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaCryCry

stylish.gurl

Groupbie

stylish.gurl

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

ur wc .... stylish.gurl! waise im missin krishna toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much yaar .... why cant this serial cum 7 days a week 4 24 hrs????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ab aur intezaar nahi hotaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaCryCry

agree wid u ... Smile
aaj ki date mein yeh ek hi serial hai jo mujhe itna interesting lagta hai
5 days itni jaldi guzar jate hain pata nahi chalta Cry
i'm also missing Krishnaa n Pratigya ko bhi ... CryCry

I hope k serial bhi Perfect Bride ki tarha 7 days aaya kare
but i knw aisa hoga nahi ... CryCry

Yeh serial Balaji ka to nahi hai na?? ShockedShocked

Edited by stylish.gurl - 30 January 2010 at 5:30pm

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
What's a casting couch??!! Confused

Shreya

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Never mind, I looked it up!! LOL I can't believe this, so my cousin was right about bollywood!! Confused

Shreya

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
thnku yaar........Dancing

Ka bey..Krishna ka interview kab ayega..
Day Dreaming

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LRL crazy fan

thnku yaar........Dancing

Ka bey..Krishna ka interview kab ayega..
Day Dreaming

ur welcome .... i no BADLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY waitin 4 krishna's interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope wo b jaldi aajae .. warna hum sab BAHUT BURA MANENGE!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top