Will Creators show Ichha marriage with veer - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
I wanna see Tapu lead a clean life...and for that I want her with veer
Well....If the story writers leave the rest of the story to my imagination, then I would have the story further as follows:

Tappu easily succeeds in her plot of getting Iccha married to Vansh. This whole episode gets hidden from Veer till the last minute. Deeply heartbroken Veer goes half mad and becomes a Drug addict. .....

Tappu will get her share of lesson for not getting what she loved/desired...ofcourse thanking Nani a lot. Iccha will learn that sacrificng always to become a martyr will fetch no good always. Most importantly, Mai will also learn that she should have thought of the consequences of her second son due to her partiality. Vansh who wud be wiser now, will repent for not asking Iccha atleast once what she wanted/loved before acting crazy like a maniac.

If Thakurs get to know all this, then Tappu again earns wholesale hatredness from all and Nani gets thrown out from the house for ruining so many lives.

Moral: Be Good, Do Good....most of all Be Realistic.

I guess, this should be a good way to end the story.

Open to feedback. :)
Hey... We have seen many shows where the protagonist falls in love for the 2nd time. Then why not Ichcha...Maybe she will fall in love with Vansh after marriage...Even if Veer loves her truly, I dont think she loves Veer as a lover anymore. She now considers him only as her Tapu's hubby...

Originally posted by shasha74

Hi agree that Veer-Iccha marriage is out for these reasons:

-Tapu having got Veer will realise that he will love no one else but Iccha- so a bitter victory for her.

-Iccha as the older Bahu will have the authority and as their Susral is a traditional family structure Iccha will get the keys etc. So Tapu will have to deal with being in 2nd place.

-Iccha persoanlity as mentioned before is finding her happiness in other ppl happiness so she will slowly win the family over, but of course Tapu will be doing her works to put a spanner in the works!

The story will shift in seeing good triumph over evil- Iccha triumph over Tapu; even though Tapu got everything she wanted she will be still unhappy because 'I WANT NEVER GETS' -meaning without sincereity then you never TRUELY get what you want.

Either Icha will go back scared stiff of Vansh and tell Jogi this marriage can't go through,

or

Jogi will see Icha being abused or frightened of Vansh and he will stop the marriage,

or

Jogi and Veer get together and plan for a victory

or

Vansh will either die or he'll commit suicide

or

Vansh will kill Taps (or the other way around)

or

The marriage will take place but Vansh still dies of heartbreak or kills himself

or

Vash will end up in prison for abusing his wife and has anger management lessons.

or

Icha will give him divorce or kill him

or

Taps kills Icha and Veer

or

Nani kills someone

or

Vansh and Icha live hapily ever after

or

Vansh commits suicide and Icha has his child....

But...

Somehow, somewhere, much later in life....

When we all reach our grand old age (you know, when we all have grey hairs)

...Icha and Veer finally get married!!   πŸ€£

Edited by cluelass - 14 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
hmmm......
Iccha-Vansh marriage happened 🀒 πŸ’”, Veer -Tappu pretening to be couple in front of vansh 🐷and tappu tappu taking advantage of the situation😑 (how long?)❓

Now wat next......❓

When is the creator gonna utilise the tool call sid and flash the truth of iccha's accident in front of vansh-veer-jogi-mai and put the culprit behind bars?.πŸ˜•

When will Vansh die....πŸ˜‰(Ahem) and reunite sweet couple of Veer-iccha?πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ

MARK MY WORDS GUYS.....
Tappu Bebi ji will get frustrated and try to KILL Ichki
n Veer will die
(or disappear if the serial has to continue)
The CV's can never let Veer-Iccha get married
😑

Guys, Its My personal prediction, dun take it as news..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nikkie

MARK MY WORDS GUYS.....
Tappu Bebi ji will get frustrated and try to KILL Ichki
n Veer will die
(or disappear if the serial has to continue)
The CV's can never let Veer-Iccha get married
😑

Guys, Its My personal prediction, dun take it as news..πŸ˜†
Well ya ...if Vasnh was an outsider or something..there was still a chance of Veer-Ichha..but now that Vansh is Veer's brother and Ichha becomes Veer's bhabhi..so CVs can't really go in backward modeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..all I want is Tappu to die in the end and Veer getting a true love from some girl who can give respect to him as a wife😊

lol , it still surprises me to see ppl have not given up on veer and icha

Originally posted by JayaV

lol , it still surprises me to see ppl have not given up on veer and icha

Jaya its an old post before Vansh-Ichha marriage..someone brought it to the first page againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thye talk caz they hope so ::)) but we know the history of uttaran team