30/1 - Sid is such a villan , eh? - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Miketa

Slapping does not solve anything but makes situation worst... even Ridzy provoke Sid by slapping him but what happen everything turned worst so slapping doesn't solve anything. And mostly in this moment she needs her friends or her sister to be on her side for comfort and that Sid can not give or anyone else who don't know the dept of Armaan in her life. 
We can all say things but when your in a situation where some chick's going mad all hysterical you don't have time to think about what makes the situation worse or right!

Sure I agree Riddhima needs her friends and family to comfort her but where are they?? Their not with her, She's only got Sid 😊
Originally posted by DarkHellBlaze

We can all say things but when your in a situation where some chick's going mad all hysterical you don't have time to think about what makes the situation worse or right!

Sure I agree Riddhima needs her friends and family to comfort her but where are they?? Their not with her, She's only got Sid 😊

No harm! Everyone have different input to the situation (just shared what I thought was right in my definition) 😃
No he is not villian until he is helping RIdz to get back Arman....i seriously like SID KW in DMg2.
Edited by kuls11 - 14 years ago
Sid risked his life twice and saved her and he repeatedly is telling her that she had the lorry infront of her and then from the pomnd Is he mad to so somthing like that .. He is trying to help out and  even if you are occupied with something else in your mind you should come to your senses and realize if you were saved.

Nitz Your topics give a smile !!!
Originally posted by Miketa

Whatever is going on I can say, the best comfort she would find is around her friends (even talking about the slap scene) over the matter she is facing and the best option isn't for Sid to slap her because he needs to understand the dept Armaan has in her life. Sometimes separation makes people loose their sense due betrayal of someone close to your heart. Anyways who knows Sid is just pretending to help Ridhima since he wanna take revenge from her. Anyways the best person can comfort her is her friends not her interns either its Naina Yuvi and Sid.

If you have seen the episodes properly , let me put down a few things very very clearly here....

1. Riddhima would definitely find the best comfort around her friends but Sid is looking after her only because of a promise that he gave Shanky. He is not singing love ballads with her in Panchgani. he is only trying to help her find Armaan.

2. Sid very well understands that Armaan is a huge part of Riddhima's life and that is why he is helping her find him so that her grieving stops.

3. Sid pretending to help Riddhima? ERRMMM.... have you actually seen the episodes? If the guy was just pretending to help Riddhima , he wouldn't have risked his entire medical career , given up his comfortable life to help her pursuit of Armaan or RISKED his life twice to save her's. LET'S GET REAL HERE, please.

4. Sid is not the first and last person to use the slap device to break somebody's self-destructive hysteria. It is an oft-used device.

5. Blame Shanky for sending Sid. And Sid for giving a promise in an emotional surge.

Originally posted by shanti05

Sid risked his life twice and saved her and he repeatedly is telling her that she had the lorry infront of her and then from the pomnd Is he mad to so somthing like that .. He is trying to help out and  even if you are occupied with something else in your mind you should come to your senses and realize if you were saved.

Nitz Your topics give a smile !!!

Thanks Shanti. 😳......Never mind. We all know exactly why Sid is hated but , oh well, who cares! There is a life to be taken care of .
Originally posted by sidsk

Thank you for this post Poco! 🤗

Say I come to know that a stranger is a fan of Aamir Khan but I dont like him because I am a fan of SRK...that doesnt mean I will go and bash him for that.Why is it so difficult to understand that everyone has different opinions and different preferences.
Sid's biggest fault is that he is shown in the same frame as Riddhima.His fault is that he dared to help Ridzie which involuntarily put her in the same frame as her.He is only there because Shashank (and the creatives) put him there.He is blamed for not minding his own business and for 'interfering in other's lives'......well his fault here is that he has a beautiful heart due to which he couldnt say no to Shashank's emotional plea to look after his daughter and couldnt ignore Ridz's sad state.
Anyone can see that Ridz is in a very bad condition right now....her hysteria is increasing which is getting dangerous for her.Our boy slaps her to snap her out of her hysteria but what does he get blamed for?...for taking revenge!😕
He's helping her get to Armaan in one piece but apparently that means 'interfering in Ridz's life.'
No one here denies that Armaan is and will always be a huge part of Ridzie's life.Sid hasnt fallen in love with Ridz and doesnt show any signs of that for a long,long time.In fact all of us are aware that it might not happen also if Armaan comes back.
But because he has that small chance of falling for Ridz,he is and will always be a villain no matter what he does.

This a mere little TV show....with fictional characters...why get so offensive? There are many bigger things out there than this...
👏
👏

That is so well-said, Sidra. Sid's whole fault and only fault is that he is shown in the same frame as Riddhima.And all these biased comments and blah blah blah over unreal characters in an unreal setting only amuse me all the time. Strange but I guess we can deal with it without hurting each-other's dignity and thoughts.

And you are right..... there are bigger things out there , bigger issues and  areal life. 😃