Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Okay, I just had to say this. More because it amuses me rather than irking me.

We are raising such hue and cry about Sid slapping Riddz just to get her back into her senses from her massive hysteria. Even if i buy that point , what i completely fail to understand is how come nobody appreciates him when he saves Riddhima's life twice? From the lorry and from the pond?

Hatred mounts for Sid when he slaps Riddzie , but no warmth for him when he saves the same woman's life? Strange , eh?

If you have the heart to feel angry when somebody does a wrong , we must acknowledge that somebody's right when he/she does some thing right.

Feelings and emotions are the same for everyone. There is no selectivity in there, never.

Request : If  you don't have anything valid to say , don't waste your time and my energy.

Mods may close the topic of they find the topic inappropriate.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobanjali_roykashevjuisawilfenluvtwilight19deepa_ataldr_ashforbiddenlovecelestaeRadiantTreasurekoolaries4kate-85bhavi20_sFaithnFateAntarestwisted_lizAngelic_J-bhootni-chocogurlAmeresAnonymousUsernyctophiliashanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "30/1 - Sid is such a villan , eh?" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FaithnFate

IF-Rockerz

FaithnFate

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged

welll sid i have only one saying 4r u "naiki kar darya mein daal........"

n if ppl object den ppl always remember mistakes n never good doings i's human tendecy
slapping her was needed 2 get her out of it !!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetwisted_lizTheBlackJaguarshanti05

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1kaarzoo

welll sid i have only one saying 4r u "naiki kar darya mein daal........"

n if ppl object den ppl always remember mistakes n never good doings i's human tendecy
slapping her was needed 2 get her out of it !!!!

True, Sana. If we have the anger to accuse and blame someone when they make mistakes , we should do equal justice when they do something good. Opinions can be individual but not justice.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobcelestaetwisted_lizFaithnFateshanti05

mrs.sharma

IF-Rockerz

mrs.sharma

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
poco posting after a long time..but here sid is the unknown victim of circumstances and situations that life has thrown him into...he acts he receives ,if he does'nt act he still receives....there is no way out for him.!!

rohanluvcelestaetwisted_lizAngelic_JTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.sharma

poco posting after a long time..but here sid is the unknown victim of circumstances and situations that life has thrown him into...he acts he receives ,if he does'nt act he still receives....there is no way out for him.!!

Yes. I agree. He should have checked his horoscope before saying yes to Shankypanks. LOL.... anyway, i just made this post to drive the point home that Sid deserves no hatred for slapping  Riddz when she is in such a dangerously hysteric state that she could almost kill herself. He slapped her to get her back to her senses - a device used a million times in TV, films and real life as well. But even then, if we raise hue and cry , then, we must do equal justice. He is the same man who saved her life twice even when he could have ended up harming himself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetwisted_lizmrs.sharmaFaithnFate

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Your request cracked me up.....ROFL

True say......Sid has done so much for Ridz and what he got in return...just accusations and slaps......he is so concerned about her that he did not even care about himself and saved her twice.....no rewards yet......and even today he just slapped her for her own good.....he is again saving her from becoming a lunatic.....lolz....he might be a villian....but a good and a dashing one Wink LOL LOL

rohanluvcelestaetwisted_liznyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starry_night

Your request cracked me up.....ROFL

True say......Sid has done so much for Ridz and what he got in return...just accusations and slaps......he is so concerned about her that he did not even care about himself and saved her twice.....no rewards yet......and even today he just slapped her for her own good.....he is again saving her from becoming a lunatic.....lolz....he might be a villian....but a good and a dashing one Wink LOL LOL

Have to make those requests since i have no energy to fight. ROFL.....Sid will soon be given a Nobel Prize , just you wait.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Antarestwisted_liz

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top