share ur own experience------eve teasing

monny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
when i was in 8th class in school.

hey girls..........share ur real life experice on eve teasing.........

im sharing this incident
there wwere some guys who used to make blank calls at my home.

sometimes they use to talk dirty on phone.

they use to follow me while going to school.

they made my life hell.

but then my father decided that we have to take action against them
and then we got them caught by the telephone exchange and
threatened them to get them caught by the police.

and then everything stopped.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monny

when i was in 8th class in school.

hey girls..........share ur real life experice on eve teasing.........

im sharing this incident
there wwere some guys who used to make blank calls at my home.

sometimes they use to talk dirty on phone.

they use to follow me while going to school.

they made my life hell.

but then my father decided that we have to take action against them
and then we got them caught by the telephone exchange and
threatened them to get them caught by the police.

and then everything stopped.

hmmm ur topics r growing quite interesting...at least to spend the weekend wen there is no krishna krishna😭
no yar... i had no such experience
tumne pratigya ki tarah un logo ko thappar kyu nhi mara?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

hmmm ur topics r growing quite interesting...at least to spend the weekend wen there is no krishna krishna😭

no yar... i had no such experience

tumne pratigya ki tarah un logo ko thappar kyu nhi mara πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† tappar πŸ˜† tappar is not always the solution but sometime it works πŸ˜†

no such exp.... abt blank calls i used to get many and still but i ve a perfect solution ... sune grls hamara special πŸ˜† whenever u get blank call wt they want to hear is ur voice so if u know that the same number is calling again and again then recieve the call but dont say anything and there should be no voice arround, u know wt ll happen like this he wont get the chance to hear ur voice plus phone ka credit be waste hojata hain πŸ˜† wt say guys kaisa hain hamara ishtyle πŸ˜†
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†haan yar gud suggestion.......heeeeeee heeeeeeeee no voice so no blank calls
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
No guys i havent exprienced any such thing if god forbit faced any such exprience will tell the guy who teased me jaa yah se nahi to ek khaye ga meray haath ki🀣
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I was in 9th Std...Saraswati Puja,I went to school..and I was in saree . Obviously the dress was my Mom's..so the blouse was a bit over size for me though my mother stitched it to make me fit in that.But yet my back was being shown generously..I was trying to cover it up..suddenly a gang of guys..one of them said,"Boss ..trailer aisa hai ..toh puri picture kaisi hogi.. soch k humari halat kharab ho rahi hai.."..and the gang leader said,"Jo figure dia hai uparwale ne..10 Millitary ka officer bhi garmi jhel nahi paayega.."

I just turned and said,.."Jee bilkul..us din kuchh Millitary k log aapki bahen ki figure ka mast detail bata rahe the...kapde k upar ka nahi..andar ka.."..and their MTV Bolti bandh..

I was in 3rd year of my Engineering ,A young professor was leaning on me when I was bent down due to take a reading of lab experiment..his glare was so dirty and he was like.."Ohh god ek bar dila de..πŸ˜†"

I became straight and said.."Nothing extra Sir..aapki ghar ki auraton k paas jo hai..I also have the same..kyun jhaank kar khud ko meri nazron se geera rahe hain..sharam bech kar khaa gaye kya?"

I punched a guy in my when he threw slang towards me in his drunk state..my crime ,I just said him to control himself..he abused me ,I gave a big punch,and said.."Jo tune kaha..wh teri amma..teri bahen..aur tere ghar ki baaki auratein..@$%#****"

These were some major incidents,and daily life teasing..well..ab young age me ladka ladki par line hi maarega..usko dekh kar gana gaayega..it's natural..and acceptable until it causes  harm or  disgrace for any girl or her family..and vice versa...

saher_90 thumbnail
OMG ananya such a dirty exprienced you had:(
yakkudimag thumbnail

Originally posted by: saher_90

OMG ananya such a dirty exprienced you had:(

Well..I have had that..I know..how it feels..that is why I can't agree with Krishna's chaos in Pratigya's life..though Krishna hadn't done any such dirty things..but his acts has disgraced Pratigya's family enough..

saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yakkudimag

Well..I have had that..I know..how it feels..that is why I can't agree with Krishna's chaos in Pratigya's life..though Krishna hadn't done any such dirty things..but his acts has disgraced Pratigya's family enough..

So,true dear
yakkudimag thumbnail
I guess we are the minority who ever have been teased badly by any roadside romeo..