Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

monny

monny

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
when i was in 8th class in school.

hey girls..........share ur real life experice on eve teasing.........

im sharing this incident
there wwere some guys who used to make blank calls at my home.

sometimes they use to talk dirty on phone.

they use to follow me while going to school.

they made my life hell.

but then my father decided that we have to take action against them
and then we got them caught by the telephone exchange and
threatened them to get them caught by the police.

and then everything stopped.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneeesaher_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "share ur own experience------eve teasing" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monny

hey girls..........share ur real life experice on eve teasing.........

im sharing this incident
there wwere some guys who used to make blank calls at my home.

sometimes they use to talk dirty on phone.

they use to follow me while going to school.

they made my life hell.

but then my father decided that we have to take action against them
and then we got them caught by the telephone exchange and
threatened them to get them caught by the police.

and then everything stopped.

hmmm ur topics r growing quite interesting...at least to spend the weekend wen there is no krishna krishnaCry
no yar... i had no such experience
tumne pratigya ki tarah un logo ko thappar kyu nhi mara?LOLLOLLOL

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Originally posted by monny

<FONT color=#cc0000 size=3>hey girls..........share ur real life experice on eve teasing.........</FONT>

<FONT size=3>im sharing this incident</FONT>

<FONT size=3>there wwere some guys who used to make blank calls at my home.</FONT>

<FONT size=3>sometimes they use to talk dirty on phone.</FONT>

<FONT size=3>they use to follow me while going to school.</FONT>

<FONT size=3>they made my life hell.</FONT>

<FONT size=3>but then my father decided that we have to take action against them </FONT>

<FONT size=3>and then we got them caught by the telephone exchange and </FONT>

<FONT size=3>threatened them to get them caught by the police.</FONT>

<FONT size=3>and then everything stopped.</FONT>

hmmm ur topics r growing quite interesting...at least to spend the weekend wen there is no krishna krishnaCry
no yar... i had no such experience

tumne pratigya ki tarah un logo ko thappar kyu nhi mara LOLLOLLOL

LOL tappar LOL tappar is not always the solution but sometime it works LOL

no such exp.... abt blank calls i used to get many and still but i ve a perfect solution ... sune grls hamara special LOL whenever u get blank call wt they want to hear is ur voice so if u know that the same number is calling again and again then recieve the call but dont say anything and there should be no voice arround, u know wt ll happen like this he wont get the chance to hear ur voice plus phone ka credit be waste hojata hain LOL wt say guys kaisa hain hamara ishtyle LOL

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
LOLhaan yar gud suggestion.......heeeeeee heeeeeeeee no voice so no blank calls

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
No guys i havent exprienced any such thing if god forbit faced any such exprience will tell the guy who teased me jaa yah se nahi to ek khaye ga meray haath kiROFL

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged

I was in 9th Std...Saraswati Puja,I went to school..and I was in saree . Obviously the dress was my Mom's..so the blouse was a bit over size for me though my mother stitched it to make me fit in that.But yet my back was being shown generously..I was trying to cover it up..suddenly a gang of guys..one of them said,"Boss ..trailer aisa hai ..toh puri picture kaisi hogi.. soch k humari halat kharab ho rahi hai.."..and the gang leader said,"Jo figure dia hai uparwale ne..10 Millitary ka officer bhi garmi jhel nahi paayega.."

I just turned and said,.."Jee bilkul..us din kuchh Millitary k log aapki bahen ki figure ka mast detail bata rahe the...kapde k upar ka nahi..andar ka.."..and their MTV Bolti bandh..

I was in 3rd year of my Engineering ,A young professor was leaning on me when I was bent down due to take a reading of lab experiment..his glare was so dirty and he was like.."Ohh god ek bar dila de..LOL"

I became straight and said.."Nothing extra Sir..aapki ghar ki auraton k paas jo hai..I also have the same..kyun jhaank kar khud ko meri nazron se geera rahe hain..sharam bech kar khaa gaye kya?"

I punched a guy in my when he threw slang towards me in his drunk state..my crime ,I just said him to control himself..he abused me ,I gave a big punch,and said.."Jo tune kaha..wh teri amma..teri bahen..aur tere ghar ki baaki auratein..@$%#****"

These were some major incidents,and daily life teasing..well..ab young age me ladka ladki par line hi maarega..usko dekh kar gana gaayega..it's natural..and acceptable until it causes  harm or  disgrace for any girl or her family..and vice versa...

yasmeeneeesaher_90

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
OMG ananya such a dirty exprienced you had:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneee

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

OMG ananya such a dirty exprienced you had:(

Well..I have had that..I know..how it feels..that is why I can't agree with Krishna's chaos in Pratigya's life..though Krishna hadn't done any such dirty things..but his acts has disgraced Pratigya's family enough..

yasmeeneeewuthering

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.