Shravani is FOUR MONTHS pregnant?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
This took me by surprise in the pre-cap, that Shravani is four months pregnant!  This makes no sense, atleast to me...  That means that she must have known at some point in October, or atleast November that she is pregnant.  I'm not going to go into how she got pregnant that early on... the mystery of her pregnancy was always a logical fallacy to me.  What bothers me though is that she must have known atleast two months ago that she's pregnant, and I would've expected her to tell Sachin at the very least.  How was she expecting to get married in approximately late December/early January (I'm guessing) and get away with delivering a not-so-premature baby about five months after getting married?

That just really confused me... what are your thoughts?
@TB:
4 months means, At end of September. Means 15-20 days after Shravani was introduced... Thats Blooper.. Kahin Aisa to nahin Ki  Shravani pehle se pragnant thi means someone else child, not SACHIN's... Just Joking yaar..
U shud leave ur mind behind if u are watching Ektas Soaps...
lollzzz TB it's d magic of ekta...anything posble🤣

bt i want dis shrav fisco to end soon...so end it soon Creatives😡ArMan r suffering 4 her😔
I think she got pregnant on her very first date with Sachin .
I think sachin ..must have been aware about this ..baby!!
It is such blooper that i think she hardly knew Sachin for 3 months and now she is 4 months pregnant ðŸ˜•
Well, in terms of serial time we dont know for how long they knew each other.And TB do not think much about 4 months thingy because CVs have only introduced it for the complication factor.If she was one or two months pregnant, she could have easily aborted the baby and then they wouldn't have any "twist" to show.And this is BT show so such dumb bloopers are expected 😆
Edited by devashree_h - 14 years ago
Ali  is true. We have to leave behind our brains while watching Ekta's serial, as the writers don't have brains at all.