Pratigya

pratigya's costumes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
well wat i wanted to ask is that....dont u thnk pratigya's recent costumes make her look vry fatty?ConfusedConfusedConfused
well acording to my views..the salwar she was wearing wen krishna saw her for the frst time..or the types of salwars she was wearing in the frst few episodes of the show...were really gud and suited her figure...bt the types of dresses she is wearing now makes her look really fat...LOLLOLLOL
wat do u thnk?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pratigya's costumes" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_45

Groupbie

Star_45

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged

i think shes beautiful :)

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_45

i think shes beautiful :)

ya she is..........bt the recent costumes are nt suiting her....she shud strt wearing those dreses which she used to wear previously.....and she luks the best in sareee

delta_2

delta_2

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
yeah !!!  she is nt lukng at her best  these dayzz....

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

well wat i wanted to ask is that....dont u thnk pratigya's recent costumes make her look vry fatty?ConfusedConfusedConfused
well acording to my views..the salwar she was wearing wen krishna saw her for the frst time..or the types of salwars she was wearing in the frst few episodes of the show...were really gud and suited her figure...bt the types of dresses she is wearing now makes her look really fat...LOLLOLLOL
wat do u thnk?

Yup..u r right yar...bhot hatti katti lgti hai woShockedLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top