Who won the prom nite dates?

rm_apple thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

17th of November was supposed to be the deadline for the Prom Nite entries. 

So when will the judges decide who won the titles?  Sach pooche tho mujhe yeh judges ki neeyat pe shaq hai ๐Ÿ˜† sub mere abhi ke peeche padey hai...๐Ÿ˜†

So can someone please tell me when the winners will be announced taakey we can start the preparations and celebrations!!

Simran Abhishek Bachchan

Edited by rm_apple - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silk opal thumbnail
rm_apple, sabar ka phal mitha hota hai...intezaar ka mazaa lo...
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey rm_apple, I wish all the best with your dream to become Simran Abhishek Bachhan. Have patience, after all you have your sis CB to compete with, well quite tough competition, let us hope for the best and wish good luck to both of you๐Ÿ˜†!!!!!!!!!!
rm_apple thumbnail

Originally posted by: maja

Hey rm_apple, I wish all the best with your dream to become Simran Abhishek Bachhan. Have patience, after all you have your sis CB to compete with, well quite tough competition, let us hope for the best and wish good luck to both of you๐Ÿ˜†!!!!!!!!!!

Maya Di, such baat yeh hai ke CB is abhi ki saali hai !! ๐Ÿ˜†  saali hoke mere pati se ishq! kabhi nahin ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by rm_apple - 18 years ago
twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rm tum abhi koa tumahri pocket mei rakhna ๐Ÿ˜†
i am not interested in him
i am taking part for the sake of taking part
rm_apple thumbnail

Originally posted by: twine

rm tum abhi koa tumahri pocket mei rakhna ๐Ÿ˜†
i am not interested in him
i am taking part for the sake of taking part

Twinku meri jaan, tho agar tumhen abhi mile tho please usko mere hawale kar de okay? ๐Ÿ˜†

coolbuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rm_apple

So can someone please tell me when the winners will be announced taakey we can start the preparations and celebrations!!

Simran Abhishek Bachchan

Tere ko badi jaldi hai....mere Abhi ke saath dance karne kiYou can go ahead with the celebration that your pyaari behna won the Prom Nite๐Ÿ˜† & her e-blind date is none other than her Abhi Jaanu๐Ÿ˜‰Look what Maya Aunty said you have tough competition....so zyaada khush matt ho....aur yeh rishwat dena bandh karr, warna you will look all like this for the prom nite with your Samir Soni๐Ÿ˜†
rm_apple thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbuddy

Tere ko badi jaldi hai....mere Abhi ke saath dance karne kiYou can go ahead with the celebration that your pyaari behna won the Prom Nite๐Ÿ˜† & her e-blind date is none other than her Abhi Jaanu๐Ÿ˜‰Look what Maya Aunty said you have tough competition....so zyaada khush matt ho....aur yeh rishwat dena bandh karr, warna you will look all like this for the prom nite with your Samir Soni๐Ÿ˜†

arey ja ja, meri abhi ki saali.. yeh dhamkiyan jaake kisi aur ko dede...mein nahin darne waali is khali peeli dhamkiyonse.. ๐Ÿ˜ก

samy74 thumbnail
Hi Guys

Simi abhi intezaar karo acha..abhi ka khayal dil se nikaal do filhaal..as there is the shayari thing and than the judges will post the questionnaire later next week and by the weekend or early following week we will annouce the winners of the prom dates..So hang on and Abhi ko to tum bhool jayo becos u know who is the judge..
๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜† Samy
rm_apple thumbnail
Shayari and Questionnaire? Oh achan hai.. kum se kum humari prom nite pe there are more interesting happenings than the stupid, worthless, and waste of time show TD ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mein kyon abhi ko mere manse nikhal loon? Meine pahele bhi kahan aur ab bhi kahe rahi hoon.. Judges ki neeyat mein khot hai aur agar mujhe abhishek nahin mila, tho phir mujhe Munna bhai aur short circuit ko hi laana hoga.. ๐Ÿ˜†