Fashion and Beauty

What Are You Wearing Right Now? (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Going to a family dinner party.
My bff is coming along too at this amazing restaurant!CoolHeart

I'm wearing:
Black Cardigan from Zara
Black Cami from Primark
Hot Pink High-Waisted Skirt from TopShop
Black Leggings from New Look
Black & Gold Tory Burch Flats

Diamond Studs
Black Wristlet by Coach Poppy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Are You Wearing Right Now? (Page 148)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
It's so sunny outsideBig smile Soon the snow&ice will melt and it will be sunny all the time (well most of the time)

Just got back from grocery shopping with my sisterSmile 

I'm wearing:

Black leggings from Urban Outfitters
White oversized racerback tank with lilac pinstripes from Forever 21 (Wearing it over a lilac bandeau)
White ankle socks from Bizou
Pink&white "Champion Paisley" Keds
Light denim 3/4 sleeve jacket from Forever 21
Black shoulder bag from Aldo
Engagement ring
Diamond studs
Ray Ban aviator

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Not much to say today. Just relaxing at home and I made cookies :) They are currently baking away in the oven...

I'm wearing:
Pink/Blue Bollywood Paisley Dress from Forever 21
"Purple Sage"Kayla Flip Flops from Ugg Australia
Tiffany Sparklers Amethyst Studs in Sterling Silver
Tiffany Sparklers Amethyst Pendant in Sterling Silver
Tiffany Sparklers Amethyst Cocktail Ring in Sterling Silver (I took this off while making the cookies)
Apron from some random store in FranceLOL

Love,
Nikasha

.Roshni.

Goldie

.Roshni.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Omg Ava,I was so happy to see the sun! I was taking the twins to school and Suhaan looked at the sun and said "Oh hey Sun,it's nice to see you again! We missed you" LOL

My hubby made dinner,I love that he's a good cook...it makes me happy. I love him for not making me cook all the time Big smile because I hate cooking. I usually end up hurting myself Unhappy

Wearing:

•Black leggings from Stitches
•Hubby's white button down shirt
•Red sequin flats from Steve Madden
•Usual rings
•Cartier Love bracelet
•White gold "Prem" bangle
•Ruby heart studs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ava

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
got home early morning. have been learning to cook the whole morning with help from mom and bff's mom while my bff is giving me instructions loll they're like you better learn to cook or ur not allowed out of the house ahh made some indian dishess 

wearing a brown tank top, shorts from A&F
usual rings, studs, swarovski swan bracelet
juicy couture thong slippers

@Selena: LOL yeahhh finally donee! =D

-Mikayla-

-Mikayla-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Going out with my girls' and boys tonight.
Still in the process of getting ready, I'm torn between two outfits I really like.OuchConfused

I'm wearing:
Hot Pink 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan from Blue Star
Black Silk Rosette Rompers from TopShop
Off-Black & Pink High-Strapped Pumps by Jimmy Choos

Black Diamond Studs
Diamond "M" Initial Necklace
Pink, Black, Silver Bangle Set from Forever 21 (On My Right Hand)
Pandora Charm Bracelet (On My Left Hand)

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME day today for me!Big smile

My friends and I from the drumline met up at our school, and we played hide and seek all around the school. It was so much fun--because our school is huge and aaaah it was awesome! Then we played "man hunt" whereas we split into teams to find one person. My partner and I found him first, and so we wonSmile It took us like an hour to find him though, because he's kinda small so he could be ANYWHERE--On the roof, in trashcans, behind shrubs, you name it, he could be there. We found him right behind us, he was running around the school and following the various teams so they couldn't find him.LOL

Then we went to a restaurant and ate and played "telephone" and it was a lot of fun. Then my ex-crush dropped me home...He was really sweet and actually talked to me. That's a change, for usually he ignores me. Then right as we approached my house, he started playing and singing along to "Baby Please Don't Go" by Mike Posner. Haaaaai I almost diedBlushingLOL

Yeah so I also made up with another (guy) friend, so I am really happy. In 1 day I made up and am on talking terms with two of my friends, both of whom I used to likeLOL

What I don't like though is that I'm all sweaty because we were running around the school, in pursuit of the guy we were trying to hunt. Like you know those action movies where you try to find this one person, yeah it was like that. It was so much fun! We are planning to do it again tonight, so it'll be more challenging and even scarierTongue

He played this song in his car also, and I fell in love with it. It's called "I Love the Way You Lie" or something like that. He seriously has nice taste in music. Not the scary rock band music that most guys like at school.

I'm wearing:
Lime green tee from Aeropostale
Dark denim cutoffs
Black Converse All-Stars
Paloma's Crown of Hearts Earrings in Gold

Nikasha

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

At work...not workingBig smile I'm just sitting infront of the computer drinking Vitamin Water (Dragonfruit flavour),iChatting with my bff and eating white chocolate&strawberry cannoliesTongue 

I'm wearing:

Black skinny jeans from Dynamite
White v-neck tee from Jacob
Teal oversized cardigan from
Zebra print Jimmy Choo+UGGs
Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Engagement ring
Diamond studs
Diamond "D" initial necklace

Post Reply New Post

Go to top