CID

ACP arrest episodes in retrospective (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

prachi_poorvi

Goldie

prachi_poorvi

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
I agree with you Visrom...

Though we audiences felt relieved at the end of episode..But one couldnt help wonder what all was that shown last week..

But it kept us glued..and that's what is the purpose of the creatives.. It is a profit making organization after all...

All the misleading promos etc...

All in all...Liked the episode due to great performance by every1 Big smile

Edited by prachi_poorvi - 30 January 2010 at 4:38am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ACP arrest episodes in retrospective (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
It was awesome episode one thing i didn't understand.....

If ACP was alive and it was his plan then why Abhi and Daya were running for that man that how that man looked........... they have only one stitches mark....... they could ask ACP to make the sketch of that person after all it was ACPs friend

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

If ACP was alive and it was his plan then why Abhi and Daya were running for that man that how that man looked........... they have only one stitches mark....... they could ask ACP to make the sketch of that person after all it was ACPs friend

LOL lol. Good one.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

hmmm may be because he was a master of disguises.

Mahabhootni

Mahabhootni

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I enjoyed the episode but I did feel there were a lot of loose ends in there. I couldn't understand why ACP welcomed the man in his home and a lot of other things. Maybe I missed stuff. I think this episode could have been improved with more thought to the whys and it would have only been simple tweaking.

The one good thing about cid is that you can enjoy the whole show and it's only after the end that one can sit down and feel critical about it.

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahabhootni

I enjoyed the episode but I did feel there were a lot of loose ends in there. I couldn't understand why ACP welcomed the man in his home and a lot of other things. Maybe I missed stuff. I think this episode could have been improved with more thought to the whys and it would have only been simple tweaking.

The one good thing about cid is that you can enjoy the whole show and it's only after the end that one can sit down and feel critical about it.

Because he was ACP's really old friend.. and maybe that time ACP didn't realise his true identity.Embarrassed

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_poorvi

I agree with you Visrom...

Though we audiences felt relieved at the end of episode..But one couldnt help wonder what all was that shown last week..

But it kept us glued..and that's what is the purpose of the creatives.. It is a profit making organization after all...

All the misleading promos etc...

All in all...Liked the episode due to great performance by every1 Big smile

The problem arises when we keep high expectations from the show. I have realized way back that promos could be very misleading. So don't speculate on it until you see the episode. But I was very happy after watching that episode. I could see even Abhijeet breaking some doors open LOL .

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

After catching the bomber, Abhijeet could've gone to the lock up and released ACP, and said  'sorry for arresting you Sir, I had to do my duty'.

That would not have made sense. Just because Abhijeet found a photograph showing ACP and a terrorist together, it did not give Abhijeet the authority to arrest ACP - it was not at all Abhijeet's duty. Abhijeet must have come across cases in which two people knew each other very well but one of them was guilty and the other innocent. He also must have come across cases in which a dead body was found in somebody's house but actual culprit was somebody else.
Therefore Abhijeet did not have enough evidence to arrest ACP.

Moreover, even if Abhijeet suspected ACP, it did not give him authority to forcibly arrest him. If he wanted to perform his duty, he had to contact somebody higher than ACP i.e. DCP or commissioner or DGP or he could have appealed for ACP's arrest in a court.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top