CID

ACP arrest episodes in retrospective (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
It was always meant to be fake visrom. I mean they showed ACP being shot by Abhi Sir, how could it ever be real. ACP Pradyuman can't die and that too on the 12th Anniversary, nah that was never going to be the case. And if that was not possible it had to be fake. And if it had to be fake it had to be an understanding between the trio. We all knew that all along. But still Makers got us thinking, worried, wondering if anyone is leaving the show.

Fake or Real but we got to see the emotions, we witnessed brilliant acting. Actually I did not find it fake, it was difficult for Daya-Abhi to question ACP like that, no wonder the tears when they were shouting at him, calling him by his first name. Those emotions were real. The last scene where they say, please don't make us do this again, just showed the beauty of their bond, their love. I enjoyed it, I really did, biting my nails on the edge of the seat.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beena.thomasAmbrosiadebayon-De.De-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ACP arrest episodes in retrospective (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I thank god for making this plot preplanned. Didn' you just see the way Abhijeet behaved with ACP? Do you think anyone has the guts to speak to ACP like thats If this wasn't preplanned I would have never forgiven Abhijeet for firing at ACP.

At the end I felt very happy when I came to know ACP was the man behind this scary episode. Abhijeet's and Daya's apology was really very emotional. I hope that CID always stands united - one for all and all for one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena.thomas

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

It was always meant to be fake visrom. I mean they showed ACP being shot by Abhi Sir, how could it ever be real. ACP Pradyuman can't die and that too on the 12th Anniversary, nah that was never going to be the case. And if that was not possible it had to be fake. And if it had to be fake it had to be an understanding between the trio. We all knew that all along. But still Makers got us thinking, worried, wondering if anyone is leaving the show.

Fake or Real but we got to see the emotions, we witnessed brilliant acting. Actually I did not find it fake, it was difficult for Daya-Abhi to question ACP like that, no wonder the tears when they were shouting at him, calling him by his first name. Those emotions were real. The last scene where they say, please don't make us do this again, just showed the beauty of their bond, their love. I enjoyed it, I really did, biting my nails on the edge of the seat.

Somehow, at the end of it, I feel "they could have done much better with the plot". Why are they always falling short?
It gives me similar feeling to what I feel when India  chases a huge target in cricket and ends up losing by 1 run and a magnificient century by Sachin Tendulkar being wasted by ending on the losing side.
(You can guess who is Sachin in this context)

Edited by visrom - 29 January 2010 at 10:05pm

-SNEHAL-

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
May be sweetie you are analyzing too much or had really sky high exectations. Abhi Sir's acting did not go waste, it was highlight of the episode. Freddie and Vivek actually thought ACP is dead. How can something we witnessed go waste. Think about it this way, not just is Aditya Srivastav a brilliant actor, now we know that Senior Inspector Abhijit is also a fantastic actor.

And yeah how could I forget now I know Daya Sir ke thappar ne apna target kaise miss kiya LOL

Edited by prabhanarayan - 29 January 2010 at 10:14pm

visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

May be sweetie you are analyzing too much or had really sky high exectations. Abhi Sir's acting did not go waste, it was highlight of the episode. Freddie and Vivek actually thought ACP is dead. How can something we witnessed go waste. Think about it this way, not just is Aditya Srivastav a brilliant actor, now we know that Senior Inspector Abhijit is also a fantastic actor.

And yeah how could I forget now I know Daya Sir ke thappar ne apna target kaise miss kiya LOL
I actually feel better now that I have vented out my feelings....Smile
It all seems like a big joke they have played on April 1.(except that it was not on April 1; For the makers of CID, everyday is April 1)

Edited by visrom - 29 January 2010 at 10:41pm

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
It still managed to entertain us, didn't it? I don't know about you, but it certainly did for me. That's why I leave my mind blank before watching CID and the analyze it. Try it, it works much better and you'll enjoy the show even more. As far as the old episodes are concerned, then the serial was new and so many crimes were new to us, so it fascinated us. Now we have different writers.Mind you, writing such episodes are very challenging, haven't you seen that while writing our own story? That too our story isn't one-tenth as good.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

It still managed to entertain us, didn't it? I don't know about you, but it certainly did for me. That's why I leave my mind blank before watching CID and the analyze it. Try it, it works much better and you'll enjoy the show even more. As far as the old episodes are concerned, then the serial was new and so many crimes were new to us, so it fascinated us. Now we have different writers.Mind you, writing such episodes are very challenging, haven't you seen that while writing our own story? That too our story isn't one-tenth as good.
I'll tell you what...if we take it seriously, we can make a GREAT story....I am just waiting for some others to add their bit.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by debayon

I'll tell you what...if we take it seriously, we can make a GREAT story....I am just waiting for some others to add their bit.
Hope we can. But the others don't seem to be participating.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top