Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
awesomw yaar.tum toh bevajah hi criticism expect kar rahi thi
all moments which mahindra remembers ,i wish they actualy happen in the show.mahindra tumhari one shots jaisa kyun nahi ho sakta show mein.......?😍i wish , mahindra telling"crime aur police mardo ki field" and brina labelling him "chavnist" was actualy "jhoth muth ka shikwa"
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It was just wonderful😳The moments that Mahi remembers..The one in the rain,on the bike,while he got hurt..All was just awesome..😍 The one shot or scene whatever u call it, was just soo magical..Padte hee MahiDa dreamland mein gayi hoon..And come on such wonderful work doesnt need criticism.. It was just soo wonderfulπŸ‘πŸΌKeep it up dearπŸ€—
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pooj@

πŸ‘

I simply Loved it!

I have never heard the song, but now sure will. Okay, I wont say anyhting else, as I am going back to read it all once over again... Once is just not enough!πŸ˜ƒ

Aww.. thankyou so much hun..😳😳

Please do listen to song, it's tooo good..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Here's the link:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mjFCidDpcY[/YOUTUBE]

Awww...☺️ I'm happy that you like it.😊

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnfandeboo

awesomw yaar.tum toh bevajah hi criticism expect kar rahi thi

all moments which mahindra remembers ,i wish they actualy happen in the show.mahindra tumhari one shots jaisa kyun nahi ho sakta show mein.......?😍i wish , mahindra telling"crime aur police mardo ki field" and brina labelling him "chavnist" was actualy "jhoth muth ka shikwa"

Arre nahi bewaja nahi.. I know na, maine kitni galtiyan ki hain, it's not good.πŸ˜”
But I'm glad that you'll liked it.😊

I have a feeling Mahindra in show will be soon as this Mahindra.😳 Yes, because I believe these are 'jhoot mot ke shikwe'.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

It was just wonderful😳The moments that Mahi remembers..The one in the rain,on the bike,while he got hurt..All was just awesome..😍 The one shot or scene whatever u call it, was just soo magical..Padte hee MahiDa dreamland mein gayi hoon..And come on such wonderful work doesnt need criticism.. It was just soo wonderfulπŸ‘πŸΌKeep it up dearπŸ€—

Thanx hun..πŸ€—  I think I'll simple call one-shot story.πŸ˜‰ Magical??😲 You are being Uru now..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Awwwww...😳 Me too in MahiDa land😍😍😍..
Arre criticism chahiye tha kyunki it's not really good, it's not really how I expected it to be. i'm not statisfied with it. But am happy you'll liked it.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanx hun.. hopefully will post more as will get time or new idea comes in mind.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Thanx hun..πŸ€— the moments were cute..😍 Magical?πŸ˜† You are being uru now.πŸ˜‰ But awwww..😳😳😳 Me toh already in MahiDa land, wahan se nikalti hi nahi hon..πŸ˜‰
Arre criticism chahiye tha, kyunki I know it's not good, its just... i'm not satisfied with it fully.😳
Will try to write more when get time or new idea comes in mind.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Thankyou hun..πŸ€—

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Arre nahi bewaja nahi.. I know na, maine kitni galtiyan ki hain, it's not good.πŸ˜”
But I'm glad that you'll liked it.😊

I have a feeling Mahindra in show will be soon as this Mahindra.😳 Yes, because I believe these are 'jhoot mot ke shikwe'.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

may your instincts some true
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was such a sweet one-shot! 😍 Brinda was nowhere in the scene [all going back in past] but all that sounded so memorable! πŸ˜³ [Did no one teach Mahindra that its bad habit to go through other people's private stuff? loll] Would Brinda shoot him if she found out that he was reading her ripped page?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
That forest adventure... that was the best! the bike ride, that was so awesome! πŸ‘
But its just funny how he was lost in his world while applying medicine! πŸ˜† This is when... -BRINDA COMES TO THE RESCUE!- πŸ˜† and teaches him how it is suppose to be done. Man, I love that girl! πŸ˜‰
I looove this one-shot. Especially with that song lyrics, it sounded really beautiful. ❀️
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Ika.................πŸ€—............i really luv u fr this one!!!!!!!!plus i luv dat ghazal.......aur jb se tera one shot padha hai.............i cant stop listening n imagining mahida in it!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍

luv the way u described the moments that mahi ws remembering!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳

Brinda: Kyun? Himmat nahi hai? Arre rehne do, tum kya...(she luvz to tease him!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )

Mahindra: ab agaye ho toh saath chalo. Paas hi bohut khubsooraat jagah hai, chalo na. Thodi dair mein wapis ajayeinge. Pakka.

Brinda couldn't refuse this time, without saying anything she starts walking with him(wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......................brinda coudn't refuse mahi!!!!!!!!!!!!😳)

i luvd d way u described mahi's pain of losing brinda!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊 n brinda applying medicine on his wound...................haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.................kya scene hoga!!!!!!😍😳

Mahindra: Pagal ho tum, bilkul pagal. Par sabse alag. Shayad esi liye tumse.... (😳................awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)

dis ws absolutely superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ika nw i seriously want more..........😊😊😊..........dekha m turning greedy!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: uru_hershey

That was such a sweet one-shot! 😍 Brinda was nowhere in the scene [all going back in past] but all that sounded so memorable! πŸ˜³ [Did no one teach Mahindra that its bad habit to go through other people's private stuff? loll] Would Brinda shoot him if she found out that he was reading her ripped page?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
That forest adventure... that was the best! the bike ride, that was so awesome! πŸ‘
But its just funny how he was lost in his world while applying medicine! πŸ˜† This is when... -BRINDA COMES TO THE RESCUE!- πŸ˜† and teaches him how it is suppose to be done. Man, I love that girl! πŸ˜‰
I looove this one-shot. Especially with that song lyrics, it sounded really beautiful. ❀️

You loved it?😲😲 Wow... πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Awww.. thanx hun.πŸ€—
Well... I think I forgot to tell Mahindra that don't read someone's personal diary.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But what to do, if he wouldn't read how would my story move ahead?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† So had to do it.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Yea, Brinda has to rescue him because he was too busy day dreaming.😍☺️
Yea lyrics are beautiful.❀️