Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Yeah crysiee i jus saw that! aww that waz so sweet  of him!

I know! I think all three are gud! Yeah the one u dnt expect to win always does lol!

Yeahi saw the interview! Completley agree that shes gettin praised for all her hard work she does!

I read on a article that kats wearin a bikini in Dostana 2! does that mean its confirmed!

Edited by -Neelam- - 14 years ago
yeah dear it was so sweet of him...

yeah dear u right and watch the interview again i am soo confused listen what faridoon asks her and listen what she replies:

dosent he say something like salman is angry that u cast katrina in happy new year and she says what rubbish there is nothing like that etc... or what she meaning tees maar khan me confused plzzz help me dear :)

yes dear read it to i seriously dont know i just really hope that its true...

ok i read an article from radiosargarm about kats movies and that site is leiying all the time they can say stuff like srk and neil is brothers they leiy that much everything is crap they said and in the article they post it today they said they asked kat about italian job and she said she havent sign it yet and is busy with working on her dates for her films i think its false because abbas already have confirm it... radiosargam is such a false site...
ok let me watch it again :)

oh is it! I waz actually happy thinking its confirmed! but even if she does do dostana and does wear a bikini she'll look outstanding cuz she has like the best body! :)

I think she meant wen he asked her bout Tees Mar khan! :)

dear its confirmed radiosargram is some losers its like some people who have maked  a site where they wirte what they want thats why no one knows about the site haha

i know u right i just hope this tarun confirms it soon he makes me soo much angry ufff he is so annoying why cant he not confirm it.....

yeah neeluu u right i also think she did mean tees maar khan..

the movie gets shoot in India so interesting na... cant wait for it....

I miss Kat so so much i really hope that we get some awesome news soon :)

Yeah i know hes bein so annoying! i waz thinkin wat if karan confirmed on LKD that kats doin it i wud be soo happy!

oh is it shot in india :)! do u anything bout the movie like what it may be bout, the storyline??

I miss her toooooooooooo! :(

Neleuu that would be awesome if Karan did so i hope he did :)

yup its beeing shoot in India most of the movie is gettign shoot in Mumbai like all farah movies does... Tees maar khan is akki he is for the first time playing a muslim character he is fooling people lol and Kat is playing an wannabe item girl her look is going to be completly different and the music is getting done by Vishal and Shekar and maybe Pritam will also do one song and also Anu malek.....
i am going now sweet heart talk to u tomorrow tc bye luv yaa sweet dreams...
woooow woow woow woow Prabz OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG love love love the first 2 siggies wooow gorgeous and so stunning siggies i sooo much love the coloring u have maked on them the blending is awesome wow to good plzzz keep it up dear :)
Faridoon_S

Femina celebrates Femina 50 most beautiful women with Katrina Kaif at an event tomorrow 

OMG i am so happy we going to see our Kat soon i miss her soo much cant wait to see her