Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

india

india

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
come on lady, you should understand your own daughter and should fight the whole world that no one dears to kick her out of her sasural and look at you, you care about what society will think? gosh I was so annoyed by her dialog. I was very proud of Aksh father at least he is standing for her.

and what the hake Dadaji said that no one will go from here to get her back??? then that's even good news. I would be so happy if Signania don't bother Aksh.

and Naitik's mom is just out of her mind. what if this same thing happened to her own daughter Rashmi then what? i really want this track to be repeated when Rashmi gets married then they would know how it feels when their own son in law kicks out their daughter from the house.

please please please Aksh DO NOT GO BACK TO THAT HOUSE SO EASY. let your mother in law first say sorry because she is too much and Naitik on the other hand, be wife wife in front of the family but behind doors don't even talk to him then he will realize what he did was wrong .

and that dadaji, creator put some sense into that old brain please.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am mad at Aksh Mom" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

naveenaa

naveenaa

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Really....   now  a  days  ..the serial is so boring........nothing good is happening....please CVs  do some thing....

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

i am saying this again n again..
the CV's have lost their minds completely n are leaving no stone unturned to torture us to an extent where it wont be tolerated by us..

but nevertheless... i appreciate the good deeds of the CV"s... they are giving other serials a golden oppurtunity to rule the TRP charts.....

too bad they dont realise that charity always begins at home...

very well said !!!! Clap Clap Clap .........i completely agree with u.!!! i hope the CV s learn their lessons very soon Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

DaZzLiNgShReYa

Goldie

DaZzLiNgShReYa

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naveenaa

Really....   now  a  days  ..the serial is so boring........nothing good is happening....please CVs  do some thing....

unko kuch nahi ata......................LOL

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
really its become too boring.

goes too slow.

pj52

pj52

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
She has always acted weird...previously always calling Akshara and always saying "thodi der ke liye aaja" and now not feeling anything for her daughter, just want to send her back at any cost. Not even trying to think what was Akshara going thru when the entire Singhani house is against her, how she will tolerate everything when even Naitik is not supporting her..

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top