Chaddar scene was so cuteee!!

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys did ya see the Abeer Leher hiding behind the blanket scene today....omg it was so cute esp the way leher was clinging onto him n Abeer looked so admiringly at her.....it was sooo damn cute.....they make such a lovely pair...I hope we get more such scenes in the future betwn them too...wat say guys ?
I just loved that scene Leher holding on to abeer's arm in fright☺️and abeer smelling her hair☺️These two are just sweet,hot and cute all rolled into one😍
okie
so chaacha did not catch them right??

I liked It..haaaa 😍..what a scene...☺️

but thank God today they showed AbHer..No budha party today..😊..only abeer & Leher..

& yes Ashi hope to see more "cute" or I should say "romantic" scenes of AbHer in near future..

I have not commented much on this forum, but today's episode dragged me here!

And you're right, it was such a romantic moment!!! Leher was just straight out frightened and grasping Abeer's arms, but all Abeer was conscious about was how unbelievably close he was to Leher! ... And absolutely loved loved loved how he couldn't help but smell her hair!!! .. I had goosebumps at that moment!

Ah! poor Leher, she's getting unwittingly attracted towards Abeer and doesn't know how to handle this! She is shit scared of spending anymore time with him, lest these alien feelings within her grow even more. (Leher, lets be frank here, societal pressure is bahana #2)

The way they quarreled after Leher got stuck on the terrace was so cute. Things are still on the lighter side for Abeer, but Leher is seriously worried and scared. Abeer just wasn't able to understand her frustration, and hence the quarrel. But I'm sure our sweet Abeer will come back to her with a blanket or something! 😍 ... ah! how sweet!

Btw, I just had to add it, this show is unbelievably well made. I am quite pleasantly surprised.

i lived the way Leher grabbed Abeer's aem and Abeer was smelling her hair, completely lost in her😊 !!!
I think abeer will not let Leher spent the night out on the terrace. I am hoping he asks her to stay in his bed room the other side of the wall 😃
OMg the chadar scene was really cute. loved their expressions.. esp abeer . when he was smelling Leher's  hair. lolz.    Leher is slowly falling for him, and doesnt even know it. :)  was  a good episode to last me the weekend. :)
The chaadar scene was ... (if there is such a term) awesomely romantic!! 😍 😍 

Just the way Leher was holding onto Abeer .. in fear .. and he, forgetting everything in the world and smelling her hair .. was .. wowwww!!  Brilliant shot!! 

Thankfully .. the entire episode (barring 2 mins of M-R) was on AbHer!!! No Dadi-Shuklaain's nautanki!! 😆 
I agree so cute yaar! I was getting that lovely tingly feeling again! Seriously they are drop dead hotness together. Can't wait for more. <3
This episode was romantic & was fully  for AbHer.Ah loved that no dadi& shuklain scenes were there.
When she holds him tightly & he smells her ,the beauty scene cant be described.
In the end when she blames him for everything again Leher & Abeer's acting was so good.
todas episode was 10 on 10