Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hey guys did ya see the Abeer Leher hiding behind the blanket scene today....omg it was so cute esp the way leher was clinging onto him n Abeer looked so admiringly at her.....it was sooo damn cute.....they make such a lovely pair...I hope we get more such scenes in the future betwn them too...wat say guys ?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

girlpower2101sealed_lipssihucoolfireQueenAnnie18nuttycleobeautifuldreamssam.MariQuestFilmssurakshitaPureBlissEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chaddar scene was so cuteee!!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I just loved that scene Leher holding on to abeer's arm in frightBlushingand abeer smelling her hairBlushingThese two are just sweet,hot and cute all rolled into oneDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipscoolfireQueenAnnie18surakshita

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
okie
so chaacha did not catch them right??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18

Noorii

Noorii

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged

I liked It..haaaa Day Dreaming..what a scene...Blushing

but thank God today they showed AbHer..No budha party today..Smile..only abeer & Leher..

& yes Ashi hope to see more "cute" or I should say "romantic" scenes of AbHer in near future..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18nuttycleosam.surakshita

coolfire

Goldie

coolfire

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I have not commented much on this forum, but today's episode dragged me here!

And you're right, it was such a romantic moment!!! Leher was just straight out frightened and grasping Abeer's arms, but all Abeer was conscious about was how unbelievably close he was to Leher! ... And absolutely loved loved loved how he couldn't help but smell her hair!!! .. I had goosebumps at that moment!

Ah! poor Leher, she's getting unwittingly attracted towards Abeer and doesn't know how to handle this! She is shit scared of spending anymore time with him, lest these alien feelings within her grow even more. (Leher, lets be frank here, societal pressure is bahana #2)

The way they quarreled after Leher got stuck on the terrace was so cute. Things are still on the lighter side for Abeer, but Leher is seriously worried and scared. Abeer just wasn't able to understand her frustration, and hence the quarrel. But I'm sure our sweet Abeer will come back to her with a blanket or something! Day Dreaming ... ah! how sweet!

Btw, I just had to add it, this show is unbelievably well made. I am quite pleasantly surprised.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

md410QueenAnnie18sihuAnvi2009soapbubbleashi_maniasurakshita

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i lived the way Leher grabbed Abeer's aem and Abeer was smelling her hair, completely lost in herSmile !!!
I think abeer will not let Leher spent the night out on the terrace. I am hoping he asks her to stay in his bed room the other side of the wall Big smile

surakshita

curry-sistah

curry-sistah

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
OMg the chadar scene was really cute. loved their expressions.. esp abeer . when he was smelling Leher's  hair. lolz.    Leher is slowly falling for him, and doesnt even know it. :)  was  a good episode to last me the weekend. :)

surakshita

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
The chaadar scene was ... (if there is such a term) awesomely romantic!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

Just the way Leher was holding onto Abeer .. in fear .. and he, forgetting everything in the world and smelling her hair .. was .. wowwww!!  Brilliant shot!! 

Thankfully .. the entire episode (barring 2 mins of M-R) was on AbHer!!! No Dadi-Shuklaain's nautanki!! LOL 

Anvi2009

Post Reply New Post

Go to top