Fan Fictions

WAADA (sajan ff)romantic sajan pg19 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 27

-Ishita-

IF-Rockerz

-Ishita-

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
excellent work dear
bring samrat soon
continue soon
thanx for the pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WAADA (sajan ff)romantic sajan pg19 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x..Anki..x

IF-Rockerz

x..Anki..x

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
awesome yaar
continue soon....
thanks for pm

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
good one, i feel that SJ company's MD is Samrat and i'm missing him. Plz bring him back as soon as possible.

topsyturvy23

IF-Dazzler

topsyturvy23

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Nice one really loved it..
thanks for pm

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
for part 1===========

wher the hell is my samrat???? finu tune kya kiya uske saath .. vo maassum bacha kya bigada hai usne tersa ???? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
mere ko sammy chahiye.. mummmmmmmmmmmmmmyyy..
oi shory got emotional.. feeling le gayi thi,,, back to story..
awwwwwwwwwwwww jaan awsome awsome awsome.. i mean u concept n the way u narrated it .. everything was brilliant n mind blasting.... awww i really really liked it,, n who is that 60 year old man.. oh god mere ko doubt hota hai seriously ..
finu jaldi update karna oki pls

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
part2====
batmeez besharam , nikammi..mere ko koi dhang ka jhaddu nahin mil raha varna tere ko chodti nahin .. mela sammy kahan hai budhu ,,, thet managing director,, im damm sure vahi hai sammi ... tu jaldi updat ekar varna mea khaana pani band ho jayega plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......
plsssssssssssssssssssssssss plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
by god kya concept.. hai.. amazing... but mera sammy aisa kaise kar sakta hai .. gunjan ko chod kar bhaag gaya?
kyun hayyeee..
plss conrinue fast amd pm me wen u update

cute_monaya_fan

cute_monaya_fan

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged

friends n my dear readers....................once again very big thans to u all for reading a nd appreciating my work. It boosts me up a lot, so never stop posting ur comnts.

Coming back to the story, as always u people have started guessing .............frankly i like it. Bt seriously i cant understand how can u think an ol man to be samrat!!!!!!!!!!! That md is an ol guy yaar.............aur  jahan tak baat hai SJ company ki, uska full form abhi tak mujhe nhi pata chala aur tum logon ko chal gaya????

I even don knw whwther they hv ne or not.

Aur ap logon ka intezaar kahtam..............pesh hai naye do prts, njoy it n give ur comnts on this new twist in gunjan's life

1 more thing it's for all my intezaar readers, plz do wait for some more time. I want to complete this 1 firat then me will continue wid that. So hopefully by nxt week u will get d nxt prt of intezaar. Tab tak plz intezaar kar lo.

PART 3

Lagta hai hamari gunjan ki life shocks se hi bhari hai!!!................i hope u all remembered the amount of shocks she received from the very first day in excel. Samrat was absolutely correct in sakin her, "kya problems tumhara peecha karti hai ya tum problems ki?????????"

Then after samrat left she lost all colours of life, she became very very quiet. But only for a short while. It was so surprising for other...............i mean the gang. Sab jante the gunjan samrat ko kitna chahatithi, n now this very gunjan ..........................how come she controlled her emotions so very well? Pata hi nhi lagta tha ki uske zindegi mein itna bada tufan aaya tha? Sach waqt sab kuch sikha deti hai................aur shayad badal bhi, isiliye aaj ki CEO M. Bhushan aur excel ki student gunjan bhushan mein zameen asmaan ka fark hai

Aaj ki gunjan wo behenji nhi rahi, she is a smart , confident lady in her mid twenties who wears formal pants with full-sleved collar shirt teamed with a coat/blazer and scarf tied around her neck. She don't keeps her straight hair loose, rather it's tied into a horse tail just like her elder sister. Much more than that------------she don't wear white and red. The only thing which is similer is her face, the simplicity which samrat always adored........................and most importantly her specs.................................................................

Deklhte hi dekhte do mahine beet chuke hai aur in do mahino mein na jaane  kitne angina big industry houses ka naam jur gaya hai SJ group k saat ........................sab kuch sirf aur sirf gunjan ki wajha se.

Scene: gunjan sitting in her cabin goin thru the details of a very or rather the most important  deal goin to be signed b/w SJ n Gujral group of industries.

I think here we do need a very short intro..........................like SJ gujrals are counted amongst the top class business house in India and have made a place among the top 20 companies of the world, not to mention after SJ-------------SJ ranks 7 while Gujal's comes 12th. Mr. Rakesh Gurjal the owner have passed out 2yrs bck n therefore nw the company is managed by his only son Mr. Sameer gujral (sameer of love ne mila di Jodi). About sameer, that u will come to know later for now it's enough for u all------------------------he is one of the most eligible handsome bachelor and every girl's dream man, still he feels jealous!!!!!!

What's sameer goin to do here? Two months are going to over, when Mr. Deshpande will return bck? Why is sameer jealous? What will happen when sameer will meet gunjan? Kahin yeh kisi nayi musibaat ka sanket to nhi?

So a chotu motu ud for u all.....................hope u will like it.............................as usual read n keep pouring down ur comnts/ critical posts for readin the nxt part...............................arey main kya sirf likhti hi rahungi??? Mujhe bi kuch parnedona!!!! If not story at least ur comnts [hehe haha............lol]

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXtanya.dsouzaMiracle_sweetRavz.mjht_admirer358674Anjali_12topsyturvy23searchoffriendssadufx..Anki..xkweetrockstar-Jyotika-Soulmate_SanaShafooXSilentWishesXZumSrK.ruky786sweetMonayaSanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top