Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
awesome yaar
continue soon....
thanks for pm
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good one, i feel that SJ company's MD is Samrat and i'm missing him. Plz bring him back as soon as possible.
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice one really loved it..
thanks for pm
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
for part 1===========

wher the hell is my samrat???? finu tune kya kiya uske saath .. vo maassum bacha kya bigada hai usne tersa ???? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
mere ko sammy chahiye.. mummmmmmmmmmmmmmyyy..
oi shory got emotional.. feeling le gayi thi,,, back to story..
awwwwwwwwwwwww jaan awsome awsome awsome.. i mean u concept n the way u narrated it .. everything was brilliant n mind blasting.... awww i really really liked it,, n who is that 60 year old man.. oh god mere ko doubt hota hai seriously ..
finu jaldi update karna oki pls
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
part2====
batmeez besharam , nikammi..mere ko koi dhang ka jhaddu nahin mil raha varna tere ko chodti nahin .. mela sammy kahan hai budhu ,,, thet managing director,, im damm sure vahi hai sammi ... tu jaldi updat ekar varna mea khaana pani band ho jayega plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......
plsssssssssssssssssssssssss plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
by god kya concept.. hai.. amazing... but mera sammy aisa kaise kar sakta hai .. gunjan ko chod kar bhaag gaya?
kyun hayyeee..
plss conrinue fast amd pm me wen u update
cute_monaya_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

friends n my dear readers....................once again very big thans to u all for reading a nd appreciating my work. It boosts me up a lot, so never stop posting ur comnts.

Coming back to the story, as always u people have started guessing .............frankly i like it. Bt seriously i cant understand how can u think an ol man to be samrat!!!!!!!!!!! That md is an ol guy yaar.............aur  jahan tak baat hai SJ company ki, uska full form abhi tak mujhe nhi pata chala aur tum logon ko chal gaya????

I even don knw whwther they hv ne or not.

Aur ap logon ka intezaar kahtam..............pesh hai naye do prts, njoy it n give ur comnts on this new twist in gunjan's life

1 more thing it's for all my intezaar readers, plz do wait for some more time. I want to complete this 1 firat then me will continue wid that. So hopefully by nxt week u will get d nxt prt of intezaar. Tab tak plz intezaar kar lo.

PART 3

Lagta hai hamari gunjan ki life shocks se hi bhari hai!!!................i hope u all remembered the amount of shocks she received from the very first day in excel. Samrat was absolutely correct in sakin her, "kya problems tumhara peecha karti hai ya tum problems ki?????????"

Then after samrat left she lost all colours of life, she became very very quiet. But only for a short while. It was so surprising for other...............i mean the gang. Sab jante the gunjan samrat ko kitna chahatithi, n now this very gunjan ..........................how come she controlled her emotions so very well? Pata hi nhi lagta tha ki uske zindegi mein itna bada tufan aaya tha? Sach waqt sab kuch sikha deti hai................aur shayad badal bhi, isiliye aaj ki CEO M. Bhushan aur excel ki student gunjan bhushan mein zameen asmaan ka fark hai

Aaj ki gunjan wo behenji nhi rahi, she is a smart , confident lady in her mid twenties who wears formal pants with full-sleved collar shirt teamed with a coat/blazer and scarf tied around her neck. She don't keeps her straight hair loose, rather it's tied into a horse tail just like her elder sister. Much more than that------------she don't wear white and red. The only thing which is similer is her face, the simplicity which samrat always adored........................and most importantly her specs.................................................................

Deklhte hi dekhte do mahine beet chuke hai aur in do mahino mein na jaane  kitne angina big industry houses ka naam jur gaya hai SJ group k saat ........................sab kuch sirf aur sirf gunjan ki wajha se.

Scene: gunjan sitting in her cabin goin thru the details of a very or rather the most important  deal goin to be signed b/w SJ n Gujral group of industries.

I think here we do need a very short intro..........................like SJ gujrals are counted amongst the top class business house in India and have made a place among the top 20 companies of the world, not to mention after SJ-------------SJ ranks 7 while Gujal's comes 12th. Mr. Rakesh Gurjal the owner have passed out 2yrs bck n therefore nw the company is managed by his only son Mr. Sameer gujral (sameer of love ne mila di Jodi). About sameer, that u will come to know later for now it's enough for u all------------------------he is one of the most eligible handsome bachelor and every girl's dream man, still he feels jealous!!!!!!

What's sameer goin to do here? Two months are going to over, when Mr. Deshpande will return bck? Why is sameer jealous? What will happen when sameer will meet gunjan? Kahin yeh kisi nayi musibaat ka sanket to nhi?

So a chotu motu ud for u all.....................hope u will like it.............................as usual read n keep pouring down ur comnts/ critical posts for readin the nxt part...............................arey main kya sirf likhti hi rahungi??? Mujhe bi kuch parnedona!!!! If not story at least ur comnts [hehe haha............lol]

cute_monaya_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

PART 4

Yes ti's a very  big and probably the most important deal of the industry in India till date. Waise to suna hai yeh sameer gujral aur mr. MD of SJ (sorry we don knw his name yet, because of his unusual wish.....................suna hai yehi unki khwaish hai k duniya bhar mein unhe SJ group of industries k MD kaheke pukare....................na jaane kitne ajjeb tarha ke log hote hai is duniya mein, by god!!!)..................................ha to hum kahan the, yup so accordin to my "khufiyan jaasus" both this mds know each other very well tho they hv nevr come across prior to this deal..........................

Jo bhi ho, hamari gunjan ki sach mein watt lagi hui hai........................she is sitting in her cabin, her head b/w the palms of her hands, she simply cant understand what to do............."itni bari deal aur sab kuch mujhpar. Thodi si bhul bas sab kuch khatam.......................agar is project k detailing dene mein kuch mistakes ho gayi, ya fir kuch chut gaya.....................jahan tak pata chal raha hai, dis gujrals have the vultures eye.....................kay karu.................

She luks at the phn on her table and an idea clicks. She quickly dials a no. After a while we hears a male voice from the opposite side

V=voice: hallo

G: hallo sir, it's gunjan here

V: oh ha gunjan, what's the matter , so howz everything ? i hope it's fine

G: yes sir, absolutely.............................wo i just wanted talk to you regarding the meeting with gujral industry...................

V: oh! I see about that..................to again u are feeling nervous rite

G: (hesitatingly)..............wo...................si.........r

V: wait , now plz stop callinme sir again and again...............maine tumhe kitni baar bola hai ya to mujhe Mr. Deshpande bulao ya fir deshpande uncle

G: ok uncle

V: now dats like a good girl. So, let me tell u something gunjan, peechle do mahino se tumne jis tarha company ki bag-door apne haath mein li hai, i don think koi aur aisa kar sakta tha.............even not me. In such a short span u have done a tremendous job. N u know something aaj ki yeh meeting bhi agar successfull hogi, den it will be only and only because of u...................tumhare ilawa yeh kaam koi nhi kar sakta....................bas apne bandh dimag ko kholo, dekhna har problems ka solution tum apne aap hi nakal sakogi. Just stop panicking, n have confidence......................... "main hu na tumahre saath gunjan" ....................................

After this he simply said bye and disconnected the phone.............lekin gunjan wahi ki wahi rahe gayi.  She is still lost in the last word she just now heard........................ "main hu na tumahre saath gunjan"

Kitna arsa ho gay hai yeh alfaaz sune hue........................yeh there was a time when somebody used to say her just the same thing whenever she felt nervous............and it used to work like magic. Today again it happened, tho it was deshpande uncle but she felt the essence of somebody else

Gunjan went to attend the meeting. She was introduced to the visitors.................she was a bit shocked. Every body required was present but sameer.................."ji apke MD Mr. Sameer kahan hai? Wo nazar nhi aa rahe?"

Ji won hi aa paye, unhe kuch zaruri kaam se bahar jana parha.............replied his manager

G: then sorry we cant have the meeting today, yeh deal unke bina nhi kiya ja sakta. I'm very sorry gentlemen, but we will have it when he comes back

By saying this she went to the exit. As she was about to go out a person spoke, "excuse me ma'm plz don take me wrong.............lekin agar aap is meeting ko carry on kar sakti hai then why not we........

Gunjan turns around................."excuse me" , there's clear disbelief in her voice, she can't make the  meaning...................

"I mean aap bhi to is company ki asli CEO nhi hai.................u just have received the power to carry on the work as a standby................

Gunjan is speechless.......................she has never imagined to face such a situation.  When she came she was so confident..............n now everything slliped under. Remember the way it always happened with her in coleg days------------------ek taraf samrat uska moral high karta to dusri taraf diya ya fir koi aur use de-moralize kardeti. It happened the same way with her............and see the miracle!!!! It's sorted out too, but this time without samrat's help......................................

Gunjan was thinking what to answer, wo kuch kahe usse pahele hi company lawyer ne kahan............" nhi sir, u r wrong.................Ms. bhushan is no more a standby, she is our permanent CEO................."

Gunjan's jaws dropped down, "what is he saying? Why is he lying? Agar inhe pata chala to aur zyaada mushkil hogi! Already amine yeh meeting postpone karne ki baat chedke gadbar kardi, upar se yeh..................she said in her mind

"oh i'm very sorry ma'm we didn't knew it. It's okay we will convey ur mesg to our MD, n accordingly will arrange for it".............saying this they left hurriedly asap.

"yeh apne kya kiya Mr. Goyel? Aapne inse jhut kyun kahan ki main permanent CEo hu?".............goel ji kuch bole isse pahele hi gunjan wahan se nikal gayi........................but she cant move , why? Because of the staff members...............everybody standing out with bouquets in their hand.

"congratulation"......................they said and handed her the flowers........." a very warm welcome to our the most capable and most deserving CEO we can ever find........................

What , that means Mr. Goyel was rite.

"ma'm mr. Deshpande ka phn aaya tha, he told us to announce this good news as soon as the meeting gets over. N not only there's party organised in ur honour today evening"...........the receptionist informed.

Gunjan was so much awed she only managed to say................."okay" n left.

The party was organised at the most luxurious hotel in Bangalore.................n guess what!!!  Mr. Sameer gujral was also invited, n dis time he came...............after all subha ki meeting ka itne zoor ka jhatka jo laga tha. He was very inquisitive to meet gunjan, actually he can't even dream in his dreams that a girl will point a finger on him!!! How dare she is to postpone the meeting----------this was his first reaction when he came to know about the postpone. Then after hearing that she is the permanent CEo he wished to meet him, "aakhir aisi kya baat hai ismein joy eh CEo ban gayi, how come a girl n dat too so young. Aaj tak is company mein girls allowed nhi the aur   ab!!! I surely need to meet her"

So wen he got the invitation, he decided to attend it...................

Scene: people coming and greeting gunjan who has arrived with her sister n brother in law, i.e. mayur.  "congratulation ms. Bhushan for  such a steady promotion n that too C_E_O........."

Gunjan turned around as well as mayur (they were standing just beside her)

G: sorry, but kya hum pahele mil chuke hai?

"no , not really. Wo milte milte.................mil nhhi payee. Samajh li jiye it was my bad luck. So i didnot wanted to lose 1 more chance..................waise is kammeez.................i mean nacheez ko sameer gujral kahete hai"

G: oh, so u r...................ok hi -----------n she extends her hand for a friendly shake (after all she is now the CEO of the company, in choti choti cheezon ka khayal to rakhna hi padega)

Gunjan as usual in her formal black pant n a beige coloured full sleeved white bordered shirt .

When she introduced mayur to sameer, he was shocked to know about them to be her so close relatives. (since both mayur is very famous in their respective jobs.........n sameer is a regular reader  of new economic theories of mayank.................wel he is not a story reader but have heard some of nupuz thriller 4m his frndz)

He started praising their work  much more of nupz, since she is gunjan's di. Aur wo hoti hai na, jis cheez k barein mein hum nhi jaante use thoda zyaada barha chadha k bolte hai..........yahan bhi kluch aisa hi hua hai.

He for some reason was actually trying to impress them, even he himself don't know why!!! N becoz of his charming personality, both mayur liked him, even gunjan too. He apologised for not attending the meeting and his humble nature melted all her anger.

Soon they became friends, to be more precise very very  good friends. Wo deal to successfully signed ho gayi aur us deal k sath hi sath in dono ki dosti ki deal bhi pakki ho gayi. Sameer was no more a business tycoon for gunjan n mayur, rather he became their family friend.

It was sameer's b'day party at his place and guess what gunjan was his most special guest. It was ofcourse not the official party. Only the closest friend were their. Even mayur was also invited.

The cake was cut and the lucky person to have the first piece was undoubtedly ms. Gunjan bhushan. Then there was couple dance. Every 1 was dancing mayur, guneer (gunjan+sameer) and all others. Basically guneer was enjoying. Sameer  by his nature was going on cracking vogous meaningless jokes which made gunjan puffed out her lungs due to laughter. Mayur while dancing was constantly watching them....................

N: mayank kyat um bhi wohi soch rahe ho....................

M: (cuts off) jo main soch raha hu................and both luks at each others and smiles

N: itsn't it true, in dono ki Jodi kitni achchi lag rhi hai

M:aur dono ek dusre k saat khush bhi hai

N: pad kya lagta hai, do they both like each other

M: yes dey do, that very much visible. But do they love!!!!

N: (in a wicked tone) chinta mat karo, agar  nhi bhi karte hai to koi fark nhi hum karwa denge. N isme humara saat denge hamari..........................

M: GANG..............n winks at his wife.

[NOTE: kya indono ki dosti sirf dosti hai ya fir kuch aur? Why is sameer so over friendly wid wid gunji? Kya mayur apne plan mein kamyaab honge? Why gunjan have changed so much? Kya wo sameer ko apni zindegi mein entry degi?..........................

1 gud news 4 u all, nxt post samrat's entry---------------probably]

Til den read it n don 4get to comnt / press the like button
-Jyotika- thumbnail
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee ud...
luved it...
bt wats dis going on.... GUNEER...???? 😲
pllzzzzzzzzzz mere sammy ko jaldi wapas laao... 😭
pllzzzzzz cont soon...
n thnxx for d pm...Edited by sajanroxx20 - 14 years ago
x..Anki..x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3