Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hi All Long time i know....... LOL

I am starting a new thread to hopful complete the Fan fictionWink

For any Newbies please see link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=940865 for all chapters from 1- 15.

Ok so i guess i post part 16 here........

~Part 16~

"I cant be late?" she looked over at the mirror in the bathroom. It has been over two weeks and she was sure that the stress she was under was the reason she was late. As she had been late numerous of times when she was studying and it was close to exam time. She was taking the necessary precautions and never missed the pill then? 'dame that night at the hotel? I'm goin to have to re-check the dates?' closing her eyes she collected herself… 'My calculations must be wrong…'

"RD!" hearing his cry she ran out of the bathroom to see him frowning at himself in the mirror.

"I hate bow ties" She giggled at him as she saw the mess he had created.

"OMG! don't you look deadly tonight…" he whispered in her ear. Her low cut back blouse and white sari just made her look so tempting that he was trying to control himself as she stood so close.

"Don't you know I dress to kill!" she teased back looking at him as she pulled the tie gentle.

"Lucky for me I have a strong heart….but I guess you'll kill many tonight when they see us at the party.." he chuckled as she stepped back.

"Hmm but they are not the ones I have my sights on…." she teased back feeling his arms around her neck.

"If it was not duty….I your highness would kidnap you and have my wicked way with you…" He looked at her blushing as she tried to break away.

"Armaan….we goin to be late….and…." RD tried to pull away but felt his lips upon her cheek as he held her in his hold.

"Since we have retuned from our honeymoon ….I am totally besotted by you…I cant stop thinking about you…and …" she looked up at him as he looked at her. There was something so different about him.

"I love you so much….I don't think I would be able to live without you! I am so lucky to have you as my wife…." He said looking at her.

"Armaan we going to be late….." She looked at him as he nodded. Feeling her stomach turn she looked over at him as he picked up the black dinner jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ANNOUCING HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS RAJ KUMAR ARMAAN AND RAJ KUMARI RIDDHIMA"

Riddhima started at the flashing lights as this banquet was there first public appearance and she looked over at Armaan locking his jaw as he lead them into the room. The room was full of royal guest and there family. As Armaan introduced her to the royal guests her eyes fell on Pishab Singh walking past her as a waiter in the hotel as he looked down at the drinks….She glanced from the corner of her eye to see him hand the drinks tray to another waiter. Seeing the waiter come by she picked up the champagne glass and the napkin under it.

I MUST SEE YOU! The message was clear as she looked at Armaan laughing at a joke made by one of the guest.

"Please excuse me…" She looked over at Armaan as he nodded.

Riddhima headed for the ladies room ….as she spotted Pishab Singh enter the ladies.

Riddhima enter the ladies to find him scoping out the room to make sure no one was there.

"Rani Ma has made some changes to the plan…." her heart leaped out of her chest as he informed her of the changes.

"Are you ok?" he looked over at her looking pale.

"I'm fine! inform Rani Ma that I am aware…and will do as she requests." Pishab Singh nodded as he looked at her.

"Forgive me Raj Kumari Ji but I don't think what we are doing is right…Your parents wanted an aligns with the Maliks and this goin against there wishes." he looked over at her as she looked at him.

"I forgive you Pishab Singh .." she looked over at him heading for the door.

"BUT…." he turned to look at her as she glared in anger at him.

"Remember Pishab Singh….Your loyalist lies with me, don't you dare to speak to me in such a manner…" He looked over at her surprised as he lowered his head.

"Ji!" he whispered as she walked out the room.

Why has she changed the plan? Riddhima started at Armaan as he mingled with the guests. Everything was set for the carination and now we killing on that day? What is the motive? Why the change? Feeling her heart beating she looked over at Armaan …feeling sick and giddly… Riddhima walked outside to get some fresh air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeling the breeze on her face she opened her eyes to see the full moon looking as bright as every as she frowned thinking of what she had been told the original plan was to make the killing look like an accident and she was to survive the car crash, but now to hear a sniper is going to actually shoot him as he is to address his people all seemed alittle to full on. Why? Such an act? The planned car accident would have not made any suspicions amongst the police and people. A mere mechanical fault? If there is a sniper involved there would be a police case….unless Rani ma was planning someone to be framed? 'I am I the fall guy?' if so that would mean since the power of attorney is signed she gets her hands on everything?? 'I guess operation scorpion will have to be executed'.

<Flash Back>

"Sensei I believe I am ready" Riddhima looked over at her old master sitting in front of her dressed in a white Chinese outfit meditating in front of her as she sat opposite him dressed in black.

" Do you remember when we first started?" he opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Yes Master" she nodded.

"Within in 4 years you have master the arts of the sword and martial arts…and I mentioned that at the end of the training I will ask you a question?…" she nodded.

"The time has come for my question….only then will your training be complete" Riddhima looked over at him as he looked at her.

"Yes master!" she asked lowering her head.

"I am going to tell you a story of a scorpion and the frog…One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back. Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs. Why did the scorpion kill the frog? As now they will both die?" Riddhima looked over at her master as he looked at her.

Puzzled she looked over at him? as the scorpion had given his word he would not kill the frog yet he sting him? She looked over at her master.

"I guess its in his nature!" Riddhima replied in hesitation not knowing if this was correct answer.

"Very good! In any event, the scorpion's unexpected and self destructive defection raises the issue of how to counter a player who defects first, and defects in a way that prevents you from retaliating on the next move ,your life has ended in the meantime. All assassins play the game this way. Because they are willing to die--it is their nature--the future has no shadow for them. This madness is not unique to humans--the bee that stings to defend the hive, then dies, is a suicidal defector in nature. This was your last lesson 'the scorpion' " she looked at him rising from his sit.

<End of flash back>

"Like the scorpion I too have to out think them!" she looked over at the moon.

As she turned to walk back into the banquette she stopped to see Anjali looking at her.

"Your Grace!" she mocked in an English accent merrily.

"Anjali!" Riddhima replied looking at her coming close to her.

"I wanted to ask you how you sleep at night?" Riddhima looked over at her as she saw something in Anjali's eyes she had never seen before.

"I sleepWell!" she replied trying to move past her as Anjali stepped to block her way.

"LIAR!!" Anjali looked over at her as Riddhima stepped back away from the smell of alcohol on her breath.

"Why marry him if you want to kill him?" Riddhima looked over at her surprised as she looked around to see if anyone was around.

"I don't know what you talking about!" Riddhima said firmly.

"Liar….don't you think I know… I am the one who truly loved him and would do anything for him and that old bat …promised me that once you out the frame I could have everything you ever had…." Riddhima glared at her.

"But I want Armaan and well I cant have him…" Anjali looked at her in tears.

"Tell me Riddhima what proof do you have that they killed your parents?…." Riddhima looked at her as she grasped her Anjali arm firmly.

"I saw the evidence Rani ma showed me…." Riddhima gnarled back at her.

"AW your hurting me…." Anjali whined pulling away as Riddhima jerked her in the shade so they would not be seen.

"That Old bat's playing you….like always….she wants the throne! Listen Riddhima…just give me Armaan and I will just keep quiet and not tell him that his wife out to kill him! What you say… I was the one who sent him the pictures yet the fools not acted on them…Tell me what spell have you weaved on him…" Riddhima stared at her and yanked her over towards the bushes.

"This will hurt in the morning so sorry!" Riddhima whispered as she looked around and to make sure no one was around. *BANG* she stared at her cousin lying on the floor as she took out her mobile.

"We have a problem? Anjali!" she whispered down the phone.

"Get her out of her and I have to see you 'scorpion'," she ended the call.

"Riddhima!" she turned to see Armaan approaching her and quickly moved towards him.

"I have been looking for you!" he said looking at her coming up the stairs.

"Armaan I am not feeling so good…" she said looking at him.

"Whats the matter?" he said taking hold of her hand in his.

"Just a headache I think….do you think it will be rude of us to leave?" she asked looking at him as he chuckled.

"What I have learnt about being in a prince we can be as rude as we want!" he chuckled as they head back inside.

"I just make an excuse and we can leave….I'm sure they will not mind!" he said firmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan looked over at Riddhima as she sat on the bed looking at the window….she looked so lost in her thoughts and on the ride back home he had noticed that she was so quiet. He thought at first it must have been her headache but now he was beginning to think it was something more.

"Penny for them…." he said gentle to she her look up at them.

"Sorry," she replied looking at him in his black silk bottoms as he stood there half naked in front of him. She was getting used to him and his ways but those rippling muscles and toned body still made her blush as she lower her eyes. Know fully well the affect he had on her. As she felt him sit next to her.

"Penny for your thoughts….its an old expression to ask what's the matter…" he said gentle placing his head on her shoulder as he felt her body just relax into his side.

"I was just thinking about us….Armaan!" she whispered as she felt his arm move behind her as his hand fell on her shoulder.

"About us? What are you worried about?…." he asked gentle know that something was troubling her.

"Nothing last forever Armaan…." she whispered not looking at him.

"Hmm…. I know! But what we have to remember is how we live….the what if and future used to scare me when mum was ill….but know I just live for the day and what happens tomorrow will be…" he gentle placed his hand on her face and moved her face towards his so gentle.

"I been brought up know what going to happen….study and marry you know I don't know what to do and its confusing…." she said looking at him.

"Hmm…. Just listen to your heart and instincts as you never go wrong…trust me I know," he looked at her as he smiled.

"That just it Armaan my heart and head are torn and I don't know what to do…." she looked at him confusedly.

He chuckled looking at her as she frowned and looked away.

"Sorry….. Listen beautiful in times like this I just wait it out as sometimes things become clearer in time…. If there something I have learnt about being a prince is that there is a time and place for everything and when the time comes you will know what to do….now right now…I am going to get some oil and you are going to get a royal head message…. " she looked over at him as he got up from the bed.

"Ohhh….. Armaan…" she sighed feeling his finger in her scalp.

"Arjun has given me such head messages and well this is my first time….the things one does for his wife…" he chuckled gentle moving his thumbs to her neck.

"You did not have to Armaan….I could have asked the maid…" she said with her eyes closed.

"No actually I am quiet enjoying this….I'm hoping that when I to get an headache I get the same treatment…" he whispered in her ear…she felt him remove his hands…. As he gentle pulled down the straps to her vest over her shoulders and placed his hands on her shoulders. Filling his warm hands working to move away the stress she was feeling she closed her eyes and thought of nothing…… For five minutes Armaan stopped and pulled her vest straps up.

"Hey…. Why do we have a relaxing bath…" he looked at her to see her blush as he got of the bed and picked her up in his arms.

Feeling his strong arms wrapped around her she smiled as she placed the back of her head on his chest as he felt his arms pull her into him.

"This feels good!" he whispered closing his eyes as the bubble water engulfed them.

"Hmm…. Thanks Armaan!" she whispered closing her eyes.

"I think we should do this once a week ….just totally chill out with each other…what you say?" he said opening his eyes.

"yeah sounds good…" her heart felt heavy again as she turned to look at his smiling face.

"How that headache?" he asked

"All better!" she leaned forward and kissed him feeling his body melt she kissed him more intensely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is she?" Riddhima gripped the mobile phone tightly.

"Make her comfortable and send word to the palace she out of town….I don't want her to leave until the carnation is over…"

"But will they not ask why she not there?"

"Don't worry about is Phisab Singh I handle that?"

"Have you received my new instructions….operation Scorpion" she asked

"Yes! Are you sure you want to do this?" she could feel the concern in his tone.

"Yes…it's the only way! Just make sure we have everything in place and we have the next two weeks to make this a success…" she said firmly.

Placing the mobile on the bed ….she now knew what she had to do.

Love KatEmbarrassed

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTsruti123Armaan90Anonymus PJksg_dmgfreesikhapsruthikoel.shahIqbal_009rinku28me_lovelygultrendyfriendsKASH_rockssonupatnavtindersmashymohini_agarwalmischiefvj2102AR-loverswahastanya.dsouzakarankideewanixsisgeoNiksAngelAnokheesweety7395ADITI.SHARMA_03fati_1990NihsonStupidcupid1234sanjana24Luvforevertrouble_006ambrynMaNaLoVeKaShdishbhanholic_fanakshadNikhi.scorpio95mansibhartimaanuHarry93rtjksArmaansGirlNanthini9krazy4kashSujata77archielicious~sumedha~pickytgHeAvEnSmaggie131984sweetchick786-Miya-cutiepreetsrkbestaarorabd670816moonlight2630pinkssGudduluvsLiashnashonagudiaojaswi_kajen-Prithi-shilpa4evanyxxIshiadebby_11zhasan2UnKnFascinationyogzz-Junglee-Norz..oneOone..prettyasjen-Aliya--KaShti-.PheonixFire.anumeha_rajat_Oishi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF: Its In his Kiss II Part 16 29/01" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
reseveredBig smile

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Evil Riddhima......ConfusedConfusedConfused
Such a cute armaan.........but plz do something to RD di

Welcome back....Hug

so good to read ur writing..........

now plz update fast fast as i am just as eager to know whats coming up as Riddhima is eager to do

I pray just Riddhima's mother get back here in time

luv ya lots

lolz
anaEmbarrassed

Edited by cool_SK - 29 January 2010 at 11:05am

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
res
welcome back di

searchoffriends

IF-Rockerz

searchoffriends

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
heyaa hi kat di [hope i can call you di] ,

first off all , welcome back , oh i m soo happy that you countinued with this ff again , you knew ths was the first ff i have read here on the forum ,and i was a complete fan of this , i really allways wanted to read it ahead , and soo finally my wait is over and you r back with its updates , that's great

as per the part , well it was lovely , loved that a lot , specially tht scorpian and frog story , i found ts  really really interesting , and damm that anjali i m getting soo much curiious now to read what's ahead, and what is riddhima planning to doo as for now

really waiting to read it ahead , please dii please don't make us wait for soo long now , and doo update with this soon

will be waiting for your next updates
till then take care
lots of love
simi

..Zahra..

..Zahra..

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hey dear, i hav just finished readin da previous parts of ur FF nd i reali luved it !! its amazin', plz cont soon..

Meher

archielicious

Goldie

archielicious

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
r

maanu

Goldie

maanu

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged

heyya..........

almost after a decade u have updating this fic.........

awesum.........

suspenses surely kills........

so hope to see quick updates........

truely amazing fic ......... just no words to say........

do pm me whenever u update......... if possible

bye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top