Fan Fictions

sayank ss :- mission mayur...for piyu..pls read:-) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

2kul4u

2kul4u

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
dear dolly, sorry dear i am always the last one to comment. so sorry i had a  project to submit & saw your pm only 2day. but i am dil se sorryCry about your ss loved it as always but this post has many things i deeply want 2 see in the show. sam-su-shilpa aunty bonding. sayank as bro's & mayu treating them both as younger siblings,truth about adhiraj coming out he is a Censored  everybody treating adhi as this martyr who sacrificed himself for mayur is getting on my nerves. bandits have better "sanskar" than he doesAngryAngry   "i love you"Hug for throwing him out of your ss.  sam-su fighting and  mayu as peace maker was super cute. mayank is only child but i am sure he will be a great brother & i always wanted to see this side & your post though it was a small scene described it beautifullyClapClapClap & whole oiling the hair & mayu jumping out the window was hillariousROFLROFLROFL but i didnt understand how it is connected to nupur, so please please update it soon & last but not least uday-suhani????? omg "i seriously love you" correct me if i am wrong but are uday suhani into each other? omg they make a wonderful couple & uday is better than adhiraj anyday! thank you for writing this i hope you will update this also soonWinkWink and about bauji forcing mayur to seperate, you wrote the truth, he is so arrogant that he will never accept he is wrong even though he is but i guess he is realising as he called samrat but then again this is bauji. but mayur seperation was painful. you wrote the true mayur. they may cry in secret but never show it in public or go against their promise. the true essence was written beautifully HugHugHug i am waiting for you to update & my reply became lenghty but i am not kanjoos while i give credit to people who deserve it lolLOLLOL thank you dear for the pm & take careHeartHeartHeart 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sayank ss :- mission mayur...for piyu..pls read:-) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ishita-

IF-Rockerz

-Ishita-

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
sorry for the late reply dear
awesome update
continue soon
thanx for the pm

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
fantastic dear i loved it keep it up and ya thanks for pm Big smile

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

IF-Rockerz

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
omg awesome yaar.....
thank u sooooo much!!!! please write more....please pm meEmbarrassed

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_Monu_

IF-Dazzler

_Monu_

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
hey dollly!!
its awesome !!!
really funny!!
alll was lovely!!
i dont hav words 2 describe
how i liked it...oh sorry...
i mean how i loved it!!
pls continue soon !!
loe yaaa

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
i am glad and relieved piyu that u liked it..
thanku guys was such an amazing response.. ya we'll update soon
lov ya all
dolly and simi

sushups

IF-Dazzler

sushups

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
that was damm funny dollyLOL
has has ke mera pet dukh gaya.suhani aur samrat ab complete bhai behen ki ladaku jodi lag rahe haiLOL.sorry for the late reply
plzzz jaldi aage ka update kar naa.Embarrassed
wait nahi hota

Post Reply New Post

Go to top