Who's more uglier Karan Singh Growler or Katrina K

Poll

Who's more uglier Karan Singh Growler or Katrina Kaif?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
🀣 

While we are at it, you mind asking folks their definition of "awwwwwww" too πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hmm i dont like them too but this topic is a spam topic . now i myself have made spam topics, so im not really one to talk  .
I feel emptiness just wanted to joke around with boredgirl lol

Originally posted by: boredgirl

ALSO THIS POLL IS CHEATING SOMEONE IS PURPOSELY VOTING FOR KSG THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN IN THIS UNIVERSE BECAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS
PLEASE MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC OR GET IT CHANGED TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THEY ARE SO BEAUTIIFUL HOW CAN ANYONE EVEN THINK OF CALLING THEM UGLY THEY ARE GOD'S GIFT TO US
I WOULD NOT STOP USING CAPS TIL MY REQUEST HAS BEEN FULFILLED

You'd rather folks vote for KKπŸ˜†  Lemme oblige you, sweetieπŸ˜›
I just realized it's a multiple voting poll πŸ˜†  You don't even need to get out of the thread for you to vote again πŸ˜†

Boredgirl, chill yaar.  They are just playing around here.  Additionally, you can not force others to like who you like or think what you think.
Damn.. this is tough.. hard to decide.. You should have put an option of  "Both"..😳..πŸ˜†
chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KSGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Multiple votes just make me visite topic more often.LOL
chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: boredgirl

PLEASE<br><br>I REQUEST THE MODS TO LOCK THIS TOPIC IT IS PERSONALLY BASHING OTHER ACTORS IT IS BASHING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTORS IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE GOD COULD HAVE EVER MADE PLEASE DONT LET THEM BASH THEM PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC QUICK FAST PLEASE<br><br>IT IS HURTING ME PLEASE <br>

@bold
Are you really that serious?
NONE are "ugly" IMHO. I just don't find them all that beautiful people make them to be. Since, we are talking about Bolly/tellywood, here's my definition of beauty:

Both look good so NONE.
Who is KSG? Is she uglier than Karina? I dont think there would be any gal who should be uglier than Kareen. I guess KSG girl is better looking than Kareena. Cant say about Katrina.