India-Forums

pkg Update 2nd Feb From Bollyteens

simransandhu Groupbie
simransandhu
simransandhu

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks to chetmyster

Babuji is about to slap Anand but then it dawns on him that hes here to help Rimjhim and not make it worse for her. So he refrains from slapping and instead strainfully apologizes to Anand for his behaviour and says that he was just walking by Rimjhims window and never meant to cause any alarm. Babuji looks hurt and goes away. Malini is alittle upset that her plan didnt work. Anand looks confused as he looks like he has mixed feelings for Babuji's apology, he looks a tad ashamed and he doesnt seem to know why.

Rimjhim tells Malini..ah ha your plan backfired didnt it. Malini looks indifferent. Rimjhim says ''you know what the big difference in this current situation is..though im separated from my family im still very near to them..and though your so close physically to Avinash, your sooo far from him''. Malini looks angry and goes off in a huff.

Shweta serves Rimjhim her food and medicines and water and stuff. Shweta is about to leave the room when Rimjhim says ''Shweta, hold on i want to speak to you''. Shweta is still facing the door with her back to Rimjhim. Rimjhim says ''you know, i dont have anything against you. But in this battle..you'l only end up getting hurt if you stay on Malini's side. She doesnt even care about you, shes just using you''. Shweta considers it and walks away without saying anything.

Kaveri is lying on the bed with her baby by her side. She looks at Pratiks photo and weeps. She thinks about all the questions that Iravati is currently raising. She thinks about how she isnt able to handle all the questions and what can she do as the truth cant come out.

Anand has to go to work and he calls Shweta to serve him breakfast, instead Malini comes along and tells Anand that Shweta is busy taking care of Rimjhim. Anand is pleased about Shweta. Malini pours Anand some tea, Anand notices her burnt hand (the special effects and make up used to make Malini's hand are soooo terrible..sorry i just had to mention). Anand is transfixed on her hand asks her what happened. Malini feels very uneasy and she just runs off. Shweta comes in and Anand asks Shweta what that was all about. Shweta tells Anand that Malini's husband used to torture her and one time he tried to burn her and her hand got burnt (the irony here..Malinis husband Vijay actually did torture, eventhough Avi didnt).

Malini is in her room feeling very upset and very agitated. Shes furiously banging her burnt hand on the wall as she delirously shouts ''i cant believe Avinash feels sympathetic towards me.. this is wrong.. i dont want pity.. he should be with me.. my husband .. i hate Rimjhim .. hate her!... haha im gonna burn done this house with everyone in it if i cant have him..''. Malini is all sweating and crazy looking at this particular point. Shweta looks at Malini from the doorway with a tad bit of concern on her face..about what she is seeing.

Bua sees Avinash sitting and she goes over to him smiling. She asks him if he wants khir that she made for him. Babuji sees this from afar and winces at inevitable..i.e. Avinash immediately slams the khir out of Buas hand and onto the floor. He says ''you boody just dont seem to understand..''. Babuji comes along and apologizes to Anand and says to Bua ''bewakoof aurat! what are you doing here..fool..come along..stop disturbing him''. Anand goes away. Bua looks hurt at Anand words and at Babujis words but she understands and Babuji winces at what he has to stay to his own sister.

Rimjhim is comforting Bua and telling her to stop crying and taking things to heart so much. Rimjhim is at the same time looking around to see no one sees her. Bua tells Rimjhim to promise to get Avinashs memory back in full. Rimjhim smiles and promises.

Kaveri is crying in front of Pratiks photo feeling guilty about what to say in answer to the questions being raised about Pratiks unnatural death. She cries. Babuji comes along to comfort her. Kaveri says shes in turmoil and shes been suffering alot, she wakes up in the dark feeling scared. Babuji tells her that she must of died a hundred deaths after Pratik died. Kaveri cries and tells him that shes afraid of the light as well nowadays as well as the dark..as she doesnt find peace in anything. Kaveri says that what she did to Pratik is raising eyebrows of suspicion and she doesnt know what to tell Iravati, i.e. should she tell the truth. Then suddenly, Kaveri sees Iravati at the door way and feels sudden shock. Iravati looks furious and says ''you dont need to say no more..i know what happened, i overheard and can guess the rest..i knew there was something fishy''.

PREVIEW
Iravati asks Babuji if he knew that Kaveri mercy killed Pratik. Babuji is about to say yes but Kaveri declares that he didnt know and she swears on her sons life.
Nainadevi is supporting her daughter

Edited by smisha - 02 February 2005 at 7:43am

priyababy Newbie
priyababy
priyababy

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
thanks
priyaSmile
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 4:30pm | IP Logged