Romantic Pakistani serials (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 37

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

@ dancing doll & virgo-gurl.. such good synopsis u have given about the show..

and ya faisal was too good.. and so was imran abbas... but i wish they had taken some other girl in place of sirwat gilani (saba's daughter) her acting was nt that strong as compared to other actors...

btw, do catch malaal if u girls can..it  was awesome..

Yeah even i felt sarwat gillani wasnt upto the mark Thumbs Down
Actually yeahh i was planning to watch malaal its written by umera ahmed right??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Romantic Pakistani serials (Page 7)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@Usmaan: i saw Malaal.....I liked Imran in it....how he maintains his dignity even while pursuing Deepa and in the end his love wins! Tongue

the other guy whom deepa loved, he was such a male chauvanist! what did he think, he can have any gal at any time? Even in IJD, they show MCPness of Humayun's character!! Adn i so agree, the guys even today think in tht manner at times!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I think i should watch MalaalErmm
But i wanna finish IJD first lol nevermind whats the concept of Malaal??

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Mariam, Malaal is about this woman....She has this best friend, both of them are in their late 30s or so....She takes care of everything in his life.....infact they live in same apartment house, I think like neighbours.....so, marriage looked like a normal next step, but on the contrary, the guy goes back to Pak (they are in US) and gets married to other gal bcoz mom insists!.....

then its about the interactions between these two gals and the guy.....so, this friend tries avoiding him and his wife but the guy is not willing to let his friendship go as he is so dependent on her....and the wife obviously doesnt like it.....

then there is Imran, wife's couz who falls for this old gal....and pursues her in a very dignified manner though she tries shooing him off....though the old guy is not able to see Imran behind his friend.....so, its very complicated.....nicely written though!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo_gurlUsman.

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
It does sounds complicated though will give it a try:)
btw i know irrelevant herr but just wanna ask u gonna watch MIK's new show sangini?? God im so excited abt itDay Dreaming

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Mariam.....if I dont watch Sangini, Just shoot me!! Have I been waiting for him to make a come back.....????? I will totally watch it and totally drool on him! Day Dreaming

any idea when its starting?

virgo_gurl

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Haha i know it feels like ages since i saw him did u saw the promo omg he looks so damn cuteeHeart

I think it will start in augast i just hope they dont stretch it to sept i cant wait alreadyDay Dreaming

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virgo_gurl

Haha i know it feels like ages since i saw him did u saw the promo omg he looks so damn cuteeHeart

I think it will start in augast i just hope they dont stretch it to sept i cant wait alreadyDay Dreaming

oh I just did Mariam!!! OMG!!!!

*hyperventilates*......paani ....paani.....I need water....sme1 get me a doctor.....white shirt on blue jeans....waise he I die on this combo and then MIK wearing it.....Mein to abhi se gaayi!!

*faints*...LOLLOL

they better start in aug....mere se july hi nahi kat raha, aug kya kategaa!

virgo_gurl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top