Romantic Pakistani serials (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 37

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by virgo_gurl

Finally i have finished watching MZZB OMG man what a serial im so in aww loved it very touching emotional and above all i loved the lesson and message it portrayed im proud to say that i have learnt alot from this serial and i guess this drama will remain a guidance for me all my life!!
All the actors did a marvallous job...Hats off to Faisal Qureshi and Samia Mumtaz for portraying Arifeen and Saba so well and Sameena Peerzada as Arifeen's mum was too good specially when she admits her mistakes and asks for forgiveness she made me cry in that scene!!
I dont think i have ever cried this much in my life lol
Loved all the dialogues specially saba's dialogue to her daughter 'ye sabar ka phal hai beta ab bhi meetha nahi hoga kia' and another one was by Haidar 'Aurat ko bhi maf kar dena chahiye papa' wow imran was too good in this scene and so was Faisal!!
Pheww sucha long post lol but i think i can still blabber about it for hours!!
Thanks DD and Usman for suggesting this serial to me:)

lolss u cried watching serial... me 2 had tears in my eyes in few scenes.. bt never let them out... coz it would hav been embarrassing lolss..
yep.. brilliant acting by all ... jst awesome serial..

now wch show u r goin 2 watch??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Romantic Pakistani serials (Page 6)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Finally i have finished watching MZZB OMG man what a serial im so in aww loved it very touching emotional and above all i loved the lesson and message it portrayed im proud to say that i have learnt alot from this serial and i guess this drama will remain a guidance for me all my life!!
All the actors did a marvallous job...Hats off to Faisal Qureshi and Samia Mumtaz for portraying Arifeen and Saba so well and Sameena Peerzada as Arifeen's mum was too good specially when she admits her mistakes and asks for forgiveness she made me cry in that scene!!
Loved all the dialogues specially saba's dialogue to her daughter 'ye sabar ka phal hai beta ab bhi meetha nahi hoga kia' and another one was by Haidar 'Aurat ko bhi maf kar dena chahiye papa' wow imran was too good in this scene and so was Faisal!!

lolss u cried watching serial... me 2 had tears in my eyes in few scenes.. bt never let them out... coz it would hav been embarrassing lolss..

Haha i watched akele nah toh was easy to let it outLOL
And no more archieved serials lol ghar walen tang agaye hai haha
but im following dastaan for nowBig smile
and i might start watching Daam its by Umera Ahmed afterallBig smile

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Haha i watched akele nah toh was easy to let it outLOL
And no more archieved serials lol ghar walen tang agaye hai haha
but im following dastaan for nowBig smile
and i might start watching Daam its by Umera Ahmed afterallBig smile

lolss @ ghar wale tang aa gaye hain..LOL

virgo_gurl

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged

seriously Mariam....I recently started watching Pak serials after dhoop kinarey and seriously, after dhoop kinarey this is my best one!!!! I just loved the lessons it taught all of us.....religion not being a bar! I m from a diff religion but I too learned the lesson.....as i said my fav scene was when Saba refused to take the pledge on Quran...she had come all ready to take the pledge and she asks Arfeen to ask his mom to take the pledge first bcoz she was so sure tht once his mom refuses to pledge, Saba wuldnt have to take the pledge, things wuld be clear.....but it was a shock when a "paak" woman takes a pledge....and saba did not go in tit-for-tat mode and take the pledge bcoz then the world wuld know tht one of them lied and it wuld remove everyones faith from the fact tht noone can ever lie on Quran....being the 1st time might encourage few to follow this practice and lie....and saba didnt want tht....she wanted to maintain the sanity of Quran....and hence, she was willing to take th blame rather than spread wrong intentions about Quran!! truly awesome! hats off to her! and I hear its a true story! ClapClapClapClap

and although Imran had a short role, he too was awesome.....Faisal was Amazing....and I loved the fact how Arfeen's sisters also cry after hearing about Saba's death.....and my heart just hurt when I ralized that Afreen was always in front of Saba in the factory for those 18 yrs,but he never knew.....if I was in his place, I wuld haave got a serious heartattack hearing tht the woman I loved was in my factory for 18 yrs, i knew her by diff name, i was searching for her all over and here she was right under my nose and when do i come to know...when she died!! thst wuld break me for life......i loved the 1st episode, how afreen runs to greet saba's daughter and how he cries over everything in saba's house, even her chappals....

and last but not the least, the title song is my fav!...I listen to it all the time! ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-virgo_gurlUsman.

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged

me too...i too cried and  see I watched it alone, so no embarrasement.....kya karoon....those scenes were emotional and then they wuld run the background music tht wuld kill me and jo bachcha khucha paani tha woh sab aankhoan se baahar aa jaata.....

yeh CVs saare masochists hain....LOLLOL

oh btw, as and when u watch new serials and like them, let me know....puraane serials bhi chalenge....
and yes, do watch Ishq Junoon Deewangi.....the title song is too good, and I loved how the male protaganist fights his emotions because he knows he is wrong in lovng another woman who is not his wife....his wife helps him fight....each and every stage of tht unjust love is potrayed beautifully.....loved it...

Edited by Dancingdoll - 20 July 2010 at 12:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo_gurlUsman.

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

seriously Mariam....I recently started watching Pak serials after dhoop kinarey and seriously, after dhoop kinarey this is my best one!!!! I just loved the lessons it taught all of us.....religion not being a bar! I m from a diff religion but I too learned the lesson.....as i said my fav scene was when Saba refused to take the pledge on Quran...she had come all ready to take the pledge and she asks Arfeen to ask his mom to take the pledge first bcoz she was so sure tht once his mom refuses to pledge, Saba wuldnt have to take the pledge, things wuld be clear.....but it was a shock when a "paak" woman takes a pledge....and saba did not go in tit-for-tat mode and take the pledge bcoz then the world wuld know tht one of them lied and it wuld remove everyones faith from the fact tht noone can ever lie on Quran....being the 1st time might encourage few to follow this practice and lie....and saba didnt want tht....she wanted to maintain the sanity of Quran....and hence, she was willing to take th blame rather than spread wrong intentions about Quran!! truly awesome! hats off to her! and I hear its a true story! Clap

and although Imran had a short role, he too was awesome.....Faisal was Amazing....and I loved the fact how Arfeen's sisters also cry after hearing about Saba's death.....and my heart just hurt when I ralized that Afreen was always in front of Saba in the factory for those 18 yrs,but he never knew.....if I was in his place, I wuld haave got a serious heartattack hearing tht the woman I loved was in my factory for 18 yrs, i knew her by diff name, i was searching for her all over and here she was right under my nose and when do i come to know...when she died!! thst wuld break me for life......i loved the 1st episode, how afreen runs to greet saba's daughter and how he cries over everything in saba's house, even her chappals....

and last but not the least, the title song is my fav!...I listen to it all the time! ClapClap

I agree about the pledge part it was something we had never heard or saw and saba was not shown as a very religious person but still she maintained the sanity of Quran on the other hand Arifeen's mother a panch waqt namazi and she lied omg i was just so much shocked and honestly this is what most of us believe jo panch waqt namaz parhta hai wo bohat acha Muslim hai and im so glad they raised this point i loved how saba later told her daughter that wo Allah se muhabbat karti hai sirf ibadat nahe it was really touching.
I think even being a Muslim i never knew such depths of my religion but now i can proudly say that im a better Muslim. Umaira Ahmed has really taught us lessons for a lifetime i was honestly being so unkind to God used to complain so much about my family/friends how they are sometimes so rude to me etc but now i feel after watching this serial that these relations are not going to be there with me forever but if i trust God than i wont need any other relation because He is the only one who will never leave me no matter what happensSmile
Faisal was mindblowing as Arifeen and i really liked how they made Arifeen realize his mistake Arifeen till the very end used to think that he was rather innocent i loved how Haider pointed out that it was Arifeen's fault too that he brought Quran in between that he could have forgiven her rather than asking for proved that was really awsome and how Arifeen breaks down after listening to that it was very well portrayedThumbs Up
The title song i know man its just so spiritual cant help listening to it daily really awsome what lyrics man just too good!!
And the most impressive part is that its a true story wow it means people like saba exist in real too!!

Usman.Dancingdoll

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

me too...i too cried and  see I watched it alone, so no embarrasement.....kya karoon....those scenes were emotional and then they wuld run the background music tht wuld kill me and jo bachcha khucha paani tha woh sab aankhoan se baahar aa jaata.....

yeh CVs saare masochists hain....LOLLOL

oh btw, as and when u watch new serials and like them, let me know....puraane serials bhi chalenge....
and yes, do watch Ishq Junoon Deewangi.....the title song is too good, and I loved how the male protaganist fights his emotions because he knows he is wrong in lovng another woman who is not his wife....his wife helps him fight....each and every stage of tht unjust love is potrayed beautifully.....loved it...

I know i was crying full time i was so busy in crying dint notice my youngest bro watching me and he came and was like kia hua baji ro kyun rahi ho rofl he is 5 years old btw so he was quite shocked that i was crying watching a serial lol
I have seen some epis of Ishq junoon deewangi i might start watching it again since u r saying and there is this friend of mine who is hell bent to make me watch it lol
I will let u know for sure if i catch any other good serialBig smile

Usman.Dancingdoll

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@ dancing doll & virgo-gurl.. such good synopsis u have given about the show..

and ya faisal was too good.. and so was imran abbas... but i wish they had taken some other girl in place of sirwat gilani (saba's daughter) her acting was nt that strong as compared to other actors...

btw, do catch malaal if u girls can..it  was awesome..

virgo_gurl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top