Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 37

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virgo_gurl

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

yeh Mariam...we have talked before in KYPH! thats why I said tht I didnt remember ur name...Wink

u can call me DD Tongue

oh and yes, I got so bored of Noor Bano by then tht I stopped watching...but if its interestign after tht then I will start again! Tongue

lol yeahBig smile u were the one who told me all hillarious stuff abt Suvarna JhaLOL
Noor bano was damn boring in the begining the story was alot drag but overall it created a good impact i liked the ending especially and offcourse Imran was too goodEmbarrassed

oh yeah! Thats me! Tongue
oh btw, u shld totally watch MZZB....Its amazing.....! I loved how the story unfolded!
My fav scene is (now tht unknow the story) is when Saba refuses to take a pledge on Quran...I loved the fact that how she maintained the sanity of the Quran and ppls faith in it....tht I feel was a very imp lesson for all of us.....

Edited by Dancingdoll - 12 July 2010 at 9:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo_gurlUsman.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Romantic Pakistani serials (Page 5)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
@ dancing doll.. yea that scene was beautifully enacted by the actress..(dunno her name)

there are plenty more awesome scenes in that serial...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged

yeh Mariam...we have talked before in KYPH! thats why I said tht I didnt remember ur name...Wink

u can call me DD Tongue

oh and yes, I got so bored of Noor Bano by then tht I stopped watching...but if its interestign after tht then I will start again! Tongue

lol yeahBig smile u were the one who told me all hillarious stuff abt Suvarna JhaLOL
Noor bano was damn boring in the begining the story was alot drag but overall it created a good impact i liked the ending especially and offcourse Imran was too goodEmbarrassed

oh yeah! Thats me! Tongue
oh btw, u shld totally watch MZZB....Its amazing.....! I loved how the story unfolded!
My fav scene is (now tht unknow the story) is when Saba refuses to take a pledge on Quran...I loved the fact that how she maintained the sanity of the Quran and ppls faith in it....tht I feel was a very imp lesson for all of us.....

Hats off to Umaira Ahmed for such an outstanding conceptClap

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Usman the lead actoress her name is Samya i guess:S
btw are u watching Dastaan??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged

umm no.. i m nt getting much time these days..
wch channel is it on??

i'm only watching thori si wafa chahye these days..hav u seen that..

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

wch channel is it on??

Its on Hum TvSmile
i have seen some epis of thori si wafa chahiye but than lost touch of it is it going good??

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Usman.

wch channel is it on??

Its on Hum TvSmile
i have seen some epis of thori si wafa chahiye but than lost touch of it is it going good??

yaa.. its going good.. nt much of a love story though..its more of a emotional story...... the concept in the beginning seemed outdated.. but the way story shaped up later on is interesting..

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Finally i have finished watching MZZB OMG man what a serial im so in aww loved it very touching emotional and above all i loved the lesson and message it portrayed im proud to say that i have learnt alot from this serial and i guess this drama will remain a guidance for me all my life!!
All the actors did a marvallous job...Hats off to Faisal Qureshi and Samia Mumtaz for portraying Arifeen and Saba so well and Sameena Peerzada as Arifeen's mum was too good specially when she admits her mistakes and asks for forgiveness she made me cry in that scene!!
I dont think i have ever cried this much in my life lol
Loved all the dialogues specially saba's dialogue to her daughter 'ye sabar ka phal hai beta ab bhi meetha nahi hoga kia' and another one was by Haidar 'Aurat ko bhi maf kar dena chahiye papa' wow imran was too good in this scene and so was Faisal!!
Pheww sucha long post lol but i think i can still blabber about it for hours!!
Thanks DD and Usman for suggesting this serial to me:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-Usman.Dancingdoll

Post Reply New Post

Go to top