Page 36 of 37

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farahs_6

Originally posted by virgo_gurl

DD:
OMG Sajid Hassan in Dhoop Kinaray i was literally ROFLing when i saw him and i kinda like his character Irfan i mean he looks kinda cuteStern Smile
No wonder sidraaah is maaaad about himROFL
Im liking the flow of the story but i just hate it when Dr Ahmer goes in the flashback mode LOL makes me yawnSleepy
And Zoya is so kewlCool
And u better start watching Qaid e Tanhai man im literally going crazy over itStern SmileLOL
But trust me its better than Sandal atleastApprove
As for Vampire Diaries yes have seen it and me loves DamonBlushing
Infact i have read the novels too but i cant watch it regularly since i dont get CW channelOuch
But i will try watching both the shows on that website Sidrah mentionedBig smile

@Sids (Saw DD calling u that so now even im gonna call u thatLOL) and DD:
Are u people liking Rahul/Sam track in RBO?
Im liking the chemistry and frankly speaking im finding it more interesting than ShaNak's faltoo ki bickering etcWacko
What about u guys?

I LOVE dhoop kinarey and i dont know myself, how many times i have watched it....There was a time, whenever i was free and had  a break from studies, i used to start watching dhoop kinarey and ultimately every  one in the house would gradually gather there and in the end, we all would be watching it together.....I literally have memorised the dialogues in all the scenes by heart.... but still i enjoy it everytime i watch it...

Dr. Ahmer's falshback scenes.....ermmm...yeah they are boring.... Infact i used to always fast forward them earlier, but now, i enjoy watching them also... ....but yeah when u r watching it for the first or second time, they can be reallly boring....
Farah

I knoww my family i mean mum/dad and my bros never watch any serial but when it comes to Dhoop Kinaray all of them are equally eager to watchLOL
Even my youngest bro who is 5 years old loves watching it LOL
Dr Ahmer's FBs are damn boring honestly even i fast forward it most of the time!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farahs_6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Romantic Pakistani serials (Page 36)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aliza-

Goldie

-Aliza-

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
@Topic Maker: You should watch Dastaan on hum tv..the lead pair is sooo cute..Hassan and Bano =)

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
@mariam: i forgot to ans ur last q yaar... abt rahul-sam : i am LOVINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RAHUL SAM! infact to be very honest, rahul sam is the ONLY reason i am still watching rbo! as soon as priyanka bassi is out of the show, i am out! i am LOVING sam! kya bindaas character hai - though she has become quiet serious becuz of this rahul kameeena!AngryLOL but still i love her! and i love rahul too ! and i ADORE theirr story! =D

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 05 December 2010 at 9:08pm

virgo_gurl

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

@mariam: i forgot to ans ur last q yaar... abt rahul-sam : i am LOVINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RAHUL SAM! infact to be very honest, rahul sam is the ONLY reason i am still watching rbo! as soon as priyanka bassi is out of the show, i am out! i am LOVING sam! kya bindaas character hai - though she has become quiet serious becuz of this rahul kameeena!AngryLOL but still i love her! and i love rahul too ! and i ADORE theirr story! =D

I know same here im also watching it for Rahul/Sam only And Shan is getting on my nerves now seriously man will he stop acting like an arrogant JERKAngry
Rahul is kameena but i still like himEmbarrassedLOL
I wonder what happened between themErmm

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
heyyy!!

i was watching the promo of this drama HUM TUM on geo since so many days... it kinda seemed bit funny... plus the guy mohib mirza i thought he loooked good in another drama i've seeen of him, so i decided to see hum tum cuz the story kinda looked cute from the promo atleast!

and iDID watch it.. and it IS quiet cute... mohib mirzi the guy is OUTSTANDING KYA ACTING HAI YAAR! anddd he is good looking too - i find him good looking atleast! hehe!

the only thing is, yeh kya yaar this is a sad story  !:( hero heroine ke amma abba ne shaadi kar li! toh hero heroine ka kya hoga??? :( i started watching the drama thinking the hero heroine were mohib and the girrl... andd ulta hua drame mein! gosh! abhi tak toh hardly koi scenes mile hain hero heroine ko! ughhh!!

any1 seen this drama?

-Aliza-

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
@zainab: hum tum is really coool...try watching it :D

if u have ever seen Life with Derek - on family/disney channel, michael seater and ashley leggat... hum tum is kind of on that track..mohib mirza is looking fantastic..atiq odho is looking GORGEOUS..

and unique thing is that they have given a comedy touch to the drama.. so they r showing quiet serious issues with bit of comedy touch..it's interesting so far.. i like it ! =)

@dd: if u r reading this post dd... sandal recent most epi was.. OK.. like i am not liking it THATTTT much... so-so... but i am interested in seeing how the asadullah and sandal story plays out... i guess the only reason i watch the show is asadullah - the guy is TOOO HILARIOUS!! LOL the way he was dancing at his own wedding!!LOL i dont like the attitude sandal is showing him though... but really asadullah is ADORABLE!Embarrassed and that ibad guy is a jerk!Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliza-virgo_gurl

-Huma-

IF-Stunnerz

-Huma-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Naadan Nadia:
comedy....very funny...about a woman named Nadia who comes back to Pakistan after years and as the name suggests is quite naadan...LOL....some YT links...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5PpW9Mvecw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2SZmHsdkLw&feature=related

Aangan Tedha
comedy...about an old married couple and their very talkative servent...revolves around their neighbors and paying guests..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv9vPlaILhw

Dhoop Kinary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERadFRErO4c

Tanhaiyaan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpU-RIZiz0k

Hai Jaidi...

comdey...about an eccentric man named Jaidi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaNdKdpPNok

Bandhan

two people with opposite personalities get married...the girl is a spoiled brat...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gio19YoawVg

Edited by -Huma- - 05 January 2011 at 12:24am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top