Page 1
Page   of 37
Page 2 Page 37

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

Could anyone let me know some romantic pakistani serials like dhoop kinarey? I love tht series. I am looking for characteristics like a cold hearted man and a lovely woman and their love story.

or any love story that has really touched you....A brief summary would be great too.....

also, where can i watch them?

Thx!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliza--Huma-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Romantic Pakistani serials" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shais

shais

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Salam,
i haven't watch dhoop kinarey.
But i will suggest u some paki serials that i have watched and i love it:
- teri ik nazar( u can watch it on youtube or vid.pk)
- meri zaat zarra-e-benishan ( youtube or vid.pk)
- thora thora pyar (i hav watched it on geo tv , some dont know the video link)
- doraha (youtube)

Ishq junoon deewangi and Meri ansuni kahani are some serials that my sis  hav watched and she love it.

shais

shais

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
The last  serials that i hav mention , u can watch it on youtube.

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shais

Salam,<br>i haven't watch dhoop kinarey.<br>But i will suggest u some paki serials that i have watched and i love it:<br>- teri ik nazar( u can watch it on youtube or vid.pk)<br>- meri zaat zarra-e-benishan ( youtube or vid.pk)<br>- thora thora pyar (i hav watched it on geo tv , some dont know the video link)<br>- doraha (youtube)<br><br>Ishq junoon deewangi and Meri ansuni kahani are some serials that my sis hav watched and she love it.<br>

Thanks a lot Shais ...... I would defn watch these serials.....if they are even 50% of wht dhoop kinarey was.....it would be a delight to watch....

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Hi Guys,

Could anyone let me know some romantic pakistani serials like dhoop kinarey? I love tht series. I am looking for characteristics like a cold hearted man and a lovely woman and their love story.

or any love story that has really touched you....A brief summary would be great too.....

also, where can i watch them?

Thx!
well they dont make it like dhoop kinare anymore....but as some one else has suggested ....i highly recommend meri zaat zara e be nishan.....11 episodes have been aired till now.....great drama....its addictive.....another one is doraha.....then there is lahasil......a note about lahasil.....the drama picks up after 6-7 episodes....but i liked it a lot...great performances.... i just saw malaal......its ok......these are all dramas by umera ahmed.....she is a great writer....i hope u like them.

Edited by unhappyviewer - 13 March 2010 at 6:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shais

Salam,
i haven't watch dhoop kinarey.
But i will suggest u some paki serials that i have watched and i love it:
- teri ik nazar( u can watch it on youtube or vid.pk)
- meri zaat zarra-e-benishan ( youtube or vid.pk)
- thora thora pyar (i hav watched it on geo tv , some dont know the video link)
- doraha (youtube)

Ishq junoon deewangi and Meri ansuni kahani are some serials that my sis  hav watched and she love it.

i hav seen some of these serials...
loved teri ik nazar..

meri zaat zarra-e-benishan is going great.. a very gripping drama

Meri unsuni kahani ws good in the begining... but got boring later..

few serials wch u dint mention but they wr good... like saiqa, malaal, maasi aur malka..(its not romantic.. but a very good daily serial on Geo tv)

the ghost ws good too..., and wasel wch jst started on hum tv is also good..

Edited by Usman. - 01 March 2010 at 12:58am

a_jalpari

a_jalpari

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Meri zaat zarra e baineshan - a very tragic but very good drama (GEO).
Raastey dil ke - Funny/ romantic (TV ONE)

right now this is all i can think of.. if i come up with more i'll let u know

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Guys,

Thanks a lot for your help...Pls do updating the list if you recollect...I loved Ishq Junoon Deewangi...Amazing way the story is narrated and the way they show different facets of a Guys love and how he falls for other gal but still fights for a long time with himself as he knows that what he is doing is wrong!!!

I am currently watching Nadaaniyaan and have finally got glued to it....I remember sarabhai Vs Sarabhai when I watch Nadaaniyaan, not that the concept is the same but each episode is a story and its an amazing comedy.....I will now move to teri Ik Nazar......and the others in your list!!!

-DD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top