*~Raja Rani~* (Sajan SS)

Posted: 14 years ago

Yeh kahani hai ek raja aur rani ki raja ka naam samrat tha aur rani ka gunjan

We see a couple is dieing they were lyimg on ground holding each others hand they r non other than samrat and gunjan

S:gunjan hum aaj yeh duniya chod zarur jaa rahe hai par ek din hum wapis ayenga hamare pyaar ko sabit karna apna aap ko sabit karna ki hum galath nahi tha he said this words on a verge of dieing

G:tumna sahi kaha samrat hum ayenga wapas zarur ayenga apna aap ko sahi sabit karna aur bauji ko MARNA.samrat smiled seeing that gunjan too smiled

S:hum amar hai gunjan hamara prem amar hai iss warash mai hum ek nahi ho sake toh kya hua hum agle janam mai ek honga kyun ki hamari taraha hamara prem bhi amar hai hum tumsa bahut bahut pyaar kartain hai

G:hum bhi after saying that gunjan died uski sansaa rukh gayi saath hi saath samrat na bhi dum todh diya jaise hi usna gunjan ka akhri do lawaj sunnna

After 20 years

We see a guy coming in the college with his friend and he was flirting with every girl which were passing by him

The guys suddenly stop because a girl passed by him while she was going her duppata fly over the guy face.the girl did not stop to see the guy and the guy just stood their smelling her purfume.she went off.

Now for sometime im stopping the story because don't u guys want to know who the girl and guy is.so here is the intro

The guy was SAMRAT the cool dude of excel college and the girl was gunjan the hottest girl of excel hmm actually if u guys r thinking like this so u guys r totally wrong because gunjan is not so happening cool hot girl she is simple sweet loving caring girl.

AND  wait a min guys don't u guys want to know  about them more so she(gunjan) had made a very special place in the heart of cool dude samrat a year ago actually gunjan had taken admission 2 years ago in excel college and samrat had come from London to Mumbai for higher studies in excel college a year ago.

Well when he came in very short time he became cool dude of excel because he had a charm to grab the attention of every one except one girl GUNJAN.He had always tired to grab the attention of her but failed according to excel college or we can say students of excel at starting she was very bubbly and kind girl but after 1 year no one know what had happen to her she had lost every thing she stopped talking to every one she never talk to anyone in this whole year not once samrat had heard her voice he was dieing to hear her sweet voice but will he will be lucky to hear her voice.

Back to story.mayank is a best friend of samrat he know everything about him he too came from London with sam for higher studies.actually not with sam he had joined the college 2 years before only with gunjan I mean he don't know her just telling u guys that he joined the college in same year when gunjan had joined.because of mayank only Sammy joined excel because he cant stay without his best friend.

M:sam yaar kab tak uska khayalon mai khoya rahega chodna usse chal aaj class bunk kartain hai

S:*sign*kaise chod do yaar usse I LOVE HER mayank stopped on the spot as well as samrat too

M:do u know her than how the hell u r saying that u love her samrat tuna usse sirf 2,3 baar dekha hai just that na tu uska baremai kuch janta hai na kuch sam said cutting him inbtw

S:th jaan jaungana

M:kab jaan jayega 1 saal sa toh jane ki koshish kar raha hai

S:aur 1 saal mai jaan jaunga

M:aur agar nahi jaan paya toh samrat became quit samrat 1 saal mai hamra college khatam ho jayega phir ham mai wapis London jana hoga pata haina tujhe aunty aur uncle na tujhe mombai mai sirf 2 saal rehna ki agya di hai

S:I know mom dad na mujhe itna hi din ki agya di hai yaha rehna ki sirf teri wajah sa par mai promise karta hoon iss 1 saal main mai kisi bhi halath mai gunjan ko apna bana kar rahunga

M:waise toh mujhe samjh nahi aata ki tu usse itna chata kyun hai I mean tu sirf iss 1 saal mai 2 se 3 baar usse dekha hoga ek hi college mai reh kar phir bhi

S:pata nahi yaar par jab gunjan ko pehli baar maina airport par dekha tha tab hi mujhe usse pyaar ho gaya jab usse dekha toh aisa laga jaise he smile mai usse barson sa janta hoon jaise woh I mean just than benji came over their benji is samrat's and mayank's excel college first friend.

Sorry guys need to stop here I know the story is really sounding common but it is looking like that plz don't take any decision before I write the first part it is just the intro of the story and guys it's a short story it may get finish in 10 to 15 parts I hope so lets see up to were this story is goen go.and sorry guys no question for today.byeeeeeeeeeee tc.

Love

Sana.

Edited by sana866 - 14 years ago
GR8! lz do post d 1st prt soon..........
OMG... awesomeeee starting jaannnn...
grr8888888 concept....
its lovely...
do continue soon..
n thnxx for d pm...
missed u soooooooooo muccchhhhhhhhhh.....!!!! 🤗 luv yaa...!!! 🤗 Edited by sajanroxx20 - 14 years ago
Hey Sana
so cute
i loved the story
plz plz do cont, and tht too soon
thanks for the pm too
its awesome,do continue soon.
sana loved it...it is very niceeeeeee do continueee
awesome update dear