Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Abeer - My 'Josh' & 'Hosh'wala Filmy Hero!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

heh fun epi wasn't it? good post, eksie Big smile

Two lighthearted ones in a row, kya baat hai. and looks like today's is going to be fun also. Do you think chacha will lock the door behind him and poor Lehar will be forced to stay out on the terrace all night?

Abeer and Lehar are bent upon uniting Madhav and Rashmi - although the two in question don't seem so keen all of a sudden. Madhav is in no hurry to visit her and Rashmi is all set to ditch him and leave LOLLOL. But our hero and heroine are determined - ke woh dono milke rahenge Tongue
Bubble

Bubble - Thanks for liking the post Hug  Lol .. I went nuts yest .. and it shows na?! Silly LOL 

Yeahh .. I think today as well will be a fun-filled eps. Maybe a bit of rona-dhona on Rashmi's part .. but guess things will get resolved!!

Loooove the idea of Chacha locking the terrace door .. forcing AbHer to spend the night in the terrace. Not that he has to .. coz all he needs to do is jump over to his side. But obviously, he will stay with Leher Day Dreaming

AbHer so enthusiastic about getting M-R together .. is cute!! Its really nice how both keeping the spirits alive for M & R .. Clap 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abeer - My 'Josh' & 'Hosh'wala Filmy Hero!!! (Page 3)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
@Eks- AbHer spending the whole night in the terraceBlushingMe likes this idea.And Eks i think u should do the episode analysis daily ,i love ur posts.
@Rads-GK is really unbeatable,I am really pissed off at LNMDJ nowadays but i am grateful to them for one thing they helped me discover GK through his character prithvi.If i had not watched LNMDJ i would have never known GK even existedShocked

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

@Eks- AbHer spending the whole night in the terraceBlushingMe likes this idea.And Eks i think u should do the episode analysis daily ,i love ur posts.
@Rads-GK is really unbeatable,I am really pissed off at LNMDJ nowadays but i am grateful to them for one thing they helped me discover GK through his character prithvi.If i had not watched LNMDJ i would have never known GK even existedShocked

Thanks Samira Hug As for everyday episode analysis .. can't promise .. will try doing it Smile 

I think AbHer will end up spending the night in the terrace .. coz where else will Leher go? She won't be with M-R in her room .. she can't go to anyone else's room .. coz then she will have to explain why she is there and not in her room. So bacha kya? Terrace!! Big smile LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Originally posted by rexy34

Thanks Samira Hug As for everyday episode analysis .. can't promise .. will try doing it Smile 

I think AbHer will end up spending the night in the terrace .. coz where else will Leher go? She won't be with M-R in her room .. she can't go to anyone else's room .. coz then she will have to explain why she is there and not in her room. So bacha kya? Terrace!! Big smile LOL 

I absolutely love the idea,have something similar planned for my ff too
great idea bubble
Jai ho chacha ji ki !
btw I did like his line" Kolkatta me bi raat hi hogi is waqt to " " from yesterday

and I agree with Samira,you shud do a daily analysis Ekta,u're simply awesome with your posts!
and I'm loving it!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
@ Hina .. Thanks for the vote of confidence with regards to my posts. Will definitely try doing it. Thing is .. am quite moody when it comes to making new posts .. kinda lazy Blushing LOL   

Yeah .. the way Chacha said "Kolkata mein bhi toh raat hi hogi.." totally cracked me up! Like duhhh!! LOL 

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
well said ektaj
yeah GK is fantabulous in his cute and face expression.
he wants to M to meet R but same time wants to save his skin.
precap is encouraging to

lag ta hai thappad maarne aa rahi hai with hand on face just awesomeClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top