Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Mari1986

brilliant post! lol was so funny when abeer jumped away!! LMAOO

hawww awesome moment and caps when he is thinking of leher!!

Thanks Mariam 😳 

Loll .. I couldn't stop laughing at the way he jumped πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Eksie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvi2009

Ekta, if during M-R (Madhav-Rashmi) story I had a smile on my face, then while reading your post, I had a broader smile. I absolutely loved reading it. 

Thank you Anvi πŸ€— .. Thats a huge compliment πŸ˜ƒ 

2 straight light episodes, badi meharbaani creatives aapki. I enjoyed watching today Madhav-Abhher and Rashmi-Lehar centric episode. Perfect executing, crisp editing, grt dialogues, and brilliant acting by all 4 of them. Though Rashmi's crying part was a bit too much, but like you said Ekta, its understandable. It is midnight and for her it is next to impossible to think that Madhav will meet her now. She obviously does not know that Madhav spoke to his parents and is making a plan to meet her. From her point of view, Madhav failed to protect her and her parents' izzat in front of his family. And she was being rational out there by not blaming Shukla aunty and just pointing fingers at Madhav. She has rights on him. And any girl would be upset if her father cried in front of her and that too while asking for her happiness from others.

Absolutely! Rashmi is not wrong in thinking negative about the future of her relationship .. nor is she wrong in blaming Madhav. Like she says, the Majumdars have come all the way to Lucknow for the marriage on Madhav's assurance .. so yes, they are his responsibility. Moreover .. Madhav hasn't really spoken to his mother in front of Rashmi & her family .. for them to think he is supportive of them. On top of it, like you said .. she has no idea Madhav is feeling guilty about the whole thing himself and feels helpless. Had Abeer told Leher what Madhav is going through .. things may have been slightly better. But in the whole scenario .. only Rashmi's plight came forth .. not Madhav's. Rightly said .. any girl would be as upset at Rashmi was .. given the fact that she and her family have only been insulted, and not had a happy moment eversince they came to Lucknow  

But thank god the sad part was complimented by the happy part of M-R love story. I loved the way how they related M-R story, half by M and the other half by R. Both were lost in their sweet-old days and AbHer were thoroughly enjoying it. Abheer actually thought of Lehar and their first meeting......... 😍. Like you said, his expressions were worth a million bucks in that scene. Thanks for uploading those pics....πŸ€—

It was sad to see that Madhav was doing and reacting exactly the way Rashmi wanted him to , but she was not aware of it. Well, this unawareness wont last for too long. She already knew by the end of today's episode that what she thought about him not caring for her and not meeting her was wrong. Tomorrow, all her misunderstandings will be gone. 

Yup .. seems like the misunderstandings will evaporate .. considering they spent the entire night talking. Which also means .. despite all that happened, M&R will still want to go ahead with the wedding .. but now, Shuklaain will play the proverbial vamp 😑 Thanks to Dadi's bhadkila bhaashan, she will call off the wedding, (maybe give dhamki to Madhav .. like she will kill herself or something .. and poor lad will have no choice but to give in )

I am waiting to see tomorrow's half or hopefully full episode of M-R and AbHer scenes, former being established love story and latter being budding love story. Hopefully AbHer will elude from chacha on the terrace. Lehar's terrace seems much bigger than what I had earlier thought. I never knew they had that roof type of thing on their terrace. But I absulotely love that terrace for all the AbHer scenes we have seen so far and for many more we are going to see. πŸ˜›

Me too .. hoping most part of the episode is on Madhav-Rashmi & AbHer. Since Madhav is in Leher's room with Rashmi .. does that mean AbHer will spend the entire night, in each other's company .. in the terrace! 😍 😍 I seriously love that terrace .. its the main catalyst and witness to AbHer's love story! 😳  

Seriously yaar, I really cannot understand this Dadi. God knows what she has learnt in these around 60 years (dont know her exact age) of her life. On one side, it is Abheer, her grandson, who comes up with brilliant/hilarious ideas to help others and on the other side, she gets the most weirdest thoughts of Shukla's bahu giving dhamkis to Shukla and throwing her out of the house, as if everyone is like dadi. And Shukla, does she not have a brain of her own. Why did Madhav leave his mom alone with dadi. He should have taken her with him. Abheer and Madhav should realize that the root of all problems is Dadi, not Shuklas and some how they should keep dadi busy or away from Mrs. Shukla. I know this will not happen. It seems impossible to handle dadi. As of now, only Lehar can do this and she is not around her.

In all her years .. Dadi has only learnt that she is right in everything she says and does! 🀒 Thank God .. that thinking did not go down to the 3rd generation .. and Abeer & Chutki are smarter than that!! Shuklaain, is the most vulnerable of the lot .. and seriously has no brains .. or she had the brains until Dadi washed them into the drain!! Fortunately, Abeer does realise that Dadi is sorta instigating all this ... but doubt he ever imagined his Dadi would go to this extent as breaking up a marriage. Maybe after the M&R marriage goes kaput .. Abeer's interaction with his Dadi will slightly change.

Tomorrow or next week again, Shukla will be back to her normal self. But before that I am excited about tomorrow's episode. And I hope that khadoos chachu goes back to sleep after finding no one on the terrace.

AbHer are so optimistic about M-R relationship. They are trying their level best to keep M-R hopes of marriage alive. Lets see how they will handle their own relationship. Its easy to give advice if you are not involved in it. I wonder if they will be this positive about their own relationship in future because problems for them are going to be worst than they are now for M-R, thanks to dadi and TN. But I am pretty sure they will handle their relationship maturely, as they are getting full hands-on training right now.

Besides being optimistic about M&R's relationship .. they also seem to be very understanding of what love is all about. On the outside, Leher seems to be a strong & practical girl .. but with her interactions with Rashmi, she comes across as a girl who believes in fairy-tales and knights in shining armour. On the other hand .. Abeer, constantly kept egging Madhav to do everything .. citing Rashmi as the 'manzil'. His understanding of love (or whatever he thinks it is) comes from thinking of the result or whats at the end of it. By the time it comes to them .. AbHer will very well be able to handle things .. knowing well that there are more downs than ups for their own relationship.

First when I read that M-R will make AbHer reliaze that they love each other, I thought that probably M-R will figure out that AbHer like each other based on the way they are acting and speaking with each other. But now I think the way AbHer will realize that they love each other is by seeing M-R relationship, not by M-R telling them, and realizing that they have same feelings for each other. For example, today when Madhav was talking about his first meeting with Rashmi, Abheer thought about his first meeting with Lehar. And Lehar also got so excited while talking about Lalla (even I was suprised when she said Lalla). She has been paying a lot of attention on Abheer and his family it seems. πŸ˜‰ So I dont think so M-R will explicitly tell them that they love each other. They wont even know of it until AbHer tells them. AbHer will just realize it by seeing M-R actions and by understanding M-R feelings they will realize their own feelings.

I'm sure most of us thought M-R will make AbHer realise they love each other. But guess its going the way you predicted. AbHer will realise their feelings for each other through the numerous encounters they will have, supporting & helping M-R. I'm guessing .. while M-R have a heart-to-heart tonight .. maybe even AbHer end up talking about what they think of the whole scenario .. and will realise they think alike 😳 Thats a start to a beautiful friendship .. coz henceforth, I'm guessing Leher will begin to trust Abeer more than she did before.

Desperately waiting for tomorrow's episode. I hope the creatives dont let me down, they havent so far. 😊 

Agreed .. so far they haven't let us down. And I'm sure we're gonna have a good episode today 😳

Anvi .. Thanks for replying. Its always a pleasure reading your posts.  
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha... What wonderful Dialogues Abeer! & they actually jumped? Wow! Kya josh hai!! Loved the pics Eks!! Gk's just unbeatable!

Eksie thumbnail
@ Samira - Glad you enjoyed reading the post. After a bummer of an episode in LNMDJ πŸ˜• .. I needed this for myself. Made me feel so much better after posting it .. and reading everyone's comments πŸ˜ƒ 

Loll .. hide n seek with Kul! That would be awesome! Me thinks .. like M-R .. AbHer too will end up spending the night in the terrace 😳 One step ahead in their budding relationship 😳 

@ Jyots - Lol! Dadi & TN will be in for a surprise when the see their son's new avatar! πŸ˜† Kahin Dadi ko heart-attack na aa jaaye πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 

I agree with you .. Rashmi should trust her to be husband a little bit more .. which is why I felt she was over-reacting. But then .. its really difficult to trust and think positive about anything, when all you've got from the beginning is insults and a lot of pain. A marriage is supposed to be a girl's dream ome true .. for Rashmi, its turning into a nightmare. Guess after tonight .. things will be better between them, as Madhav will explain to her his situation .. and she will understand and maybe realise she was being too hasty.
Eksie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cool_Rads

Hahaha... What wonderful Dialogues Abeer! & they actually jumped? Wow! Kya josh hai!! Loved the pics Eks!! Gk's just unbeatable!

Hey Rads πŸ€—

Yeahh .. it was one helluva an episode!! Awessome .. loved every moment .. especially Abeer/GK!! He is truly .. unbeatable! He does everything sooo effortlessly πŸ‘ 
soapbubble thumbnail
heh fun epi wasn't it? good post, eksie πŸ˜ƒ

Two lighthearted ones in a row, kya baat hai. and looks like today's is going to be fun also. Do you think chacha will lock the door behind him and poor Lehar will be forced to stay out on the terrace all night?

Abeer and Lehar are bent upon uniting Madhav and Rashmi - although the two in question don't seem so keen all of a sudden. Madhav is in no hurry to visit her and Rashmi is all set to ditch him and leave πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. But our hero and heroine are determined - ke woh dono milke rahenge πŸ˜›
Bubble

Eksie thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapbubble

heh fun epi wasn't it? good post, eksie πŸ˜ƒ

Two lighthearted ones in a row, kya baat hai. and looks like today's is going to be fun also. Do you think chacha will lock the door behind him and poor Lehar will be forced to stay out on the terrace all night?

Abeer and Lehar are bent upon uniting Madhav and Rashmi - although the two in question don't seem so keen all of a sudden. Madhav is in no hurry to visit her and Rashmi is all set to ditch him and leave πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. But our hero and heroine are determined - ke woh dono milke rahenge πŸ˜›
Bubble

Bubble - Thanks for liking the post πŸ€—  Lol .. I went nuts yest .. and it shows na?! πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† 

Yeahh .. I think today as well will be a fun-filled eps. Maybe a bit of rona-dhona on Rashmi's part .. but guess things will get resolved!!

Loooove the idea of Chacha locking the terrace door .. forcing AbHer to spend the night in the terrace. Not that he has to .. coz all he needs to do is jump over to his side. But obviously, he will stay with Leher 😍

AbHer so enthusiastic about getting M-R together .. is cute!! Its really nice how both keeping the spirits alive for M & R .. πŸ‘ 
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@Eks- AbHer spending the whole night in the terrace☺️Me likes this idea.And Eks i think u should do the episode analysis daily ,i love ur posts.
@Rads-GK is really unbeatable,I am really pissed off at LNMDJ nowadays but i am grateful to them for one thing they helped me discover GK through his character prithvi.If i had not watched LNMDJ i would have never known GK even existed😲
Eksie thumbnail
Originally posted by: rexy34

@Eks- AbHer spending the whole night in the terrace☺️Me likes this idea.And Eks i think u should do the episode analysis daily ,i love ur posts.

@Rads-GK is really unbeatable,I am really pissed off at LNMDJ nowadays but i am grateful to them for one thing they helped me discover GK through his character prithvi.If i had not watched LNMDJ i would have never known GK even existed😲

Thanks Samira πŸ€— As for everyday episode analysis .. can't promise .. will try doing it 😊 

I think AbHer will end up spending the night in the terrace .. coz where else will Leher go? She won't be with M-R in her room .. she can't go to anyone else's room .. coz then she will have to explain why she is there and not in her room. So bacha kya? Terrace!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† 

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Ektaj

Thanks Samira πŸ€— As for everyday episode analysis .. can't promise .. will try doing it 😊 

I think AbHer will end up spending the night in the terrace .. coz where else will Leher go? She won't be with M-R in her room .. she can't go to anyone else's room .. coz then she will have to explain why she is there and not in her room. So bacha kya? Terrace!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† 

I absolutely love the idea,have something similar planned for my ff too
great idea bubble
Jai ho chacha ji ki !
btw I did like his line" Kolkatta me bi raat hi hogi is waqt to " " from yesterday

and I agree with Samira,you shud do a daily analysis Ekta,u're simply awesome with your posts!
and I'm loving it!