Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Abeer - My 'Josh' & 'Hosh'wala Filmy Hero!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Abeer lalla ki Heroigiri ka koi jawab nahin!! LOL LOL He was toooooo cuuute today ... the last segment was his .. completely!! Abeer/GK stole the show .. with his effortless acting, dialogue delivery and expressions!! Clap Clap Clap Clap 

Loved how he kept insisting that Madhav meet Rashmi at the very moment .. not to prolong it and leave it for the following day. 'Kal ka kya pata' was his reasoning .. and Madhav is left with no option but to follow him.

Aur ghar mein ghhusne ke liye ... what an idea sirjee!!! LOL LOL I thought .. simple se .. they will take the stairs down! But no .. our Superman wanted to jump!! LOL And best part .. when the time came to jump .. he tells Madhav 'pehle aap'! LOL LOL 

Loooooved the way he says "jis mohabbat mein hosh hota hai na  .. woh mohabbat mohabbat nahin hoti. Picture mein dekha tha!" ROFL ROFL Waaaah mere hero ... kya filmy dialogue maara hai!! I just cracked up when he said that ... couldn't stop laughing!! ROFL ROFL ROFL  Loved how he convinced Madhav to jump LOL 

Once inside the house .. when Madhav warns him of getting caught .. loved how he tells Madhav that they will simply tell Mathur that he came for his love .. "aur Abeer Vajpayee toh waise hi famous hai .. I mean, badnaam hai" ROFL ROFL

And in the corridor .. Abeer was so confident that they were standing in front of Rashmi's room .. after all, poore ghar ka naksha chhap chuka tha na dimaag mein LOL LOL And when Madhav asks him if he was sure .. soooo cutely he rolls his eyes .. thinking if he is correct or Madhav! LOL 

And Goddd .. the way he jumps when he realises someone is coming towards them! ROFL ROFL

I'm glad .. today's episode majorly revolved around Madhav with Abeer & Rashmi with Leher! Though I felt Rashmi was over-reacting .. but from her POV, it was quite understandable as well. I mean .. its difficult to fathom that the guy she is seeing now .. who can't really stand up for her and her family while his parents continue to insult them .. is the same guy who stood up for her in front of strangers! Guess she doesn't realise .. its easier standing up in front of others, coz there are no emotions attached. With parents .. its a different ballgame altogether.

But looooved how Rashmi was recollecting her love story .. telling Leher how she met & fell in love with Madhav .. and on the other hand, Madhav telling the same to Abeer. I simply loooved that part ... moreso, coz of AbHer! Both were so excited listening to what Madhav & Rashmi were saying .. their expressions were adorrrrable!! Embarrassed When Madhav tells Abeer .. his love story was not like we see in SRK's movies .. no hawa ka jhonka .. no violins ka bajna n all .. loved how Abeer was thinking of Leher .. probably thinking, mere time pe toh hawa chali thi! ROFL AbHer's expressions in that entire scene .. were worth a million bucks!!! Brilliant!!!

I was surprised that Leher referred to Abeer as "lalla" .. and was actually sorta making fun of him .. that he is treated like a 10-12 year old kid within his family LOL She seemed sooo happy talking about Abeer ... like she knows him inside out Embarrassed Also .. there was this certain kinda chirpiness in her tone when she was talking about him ... Sooo cute! Embarrassed  

The precap looks sooo woww! Day Dreaming As predicted .. Leher helps Abeer hide from her chacha. The way he thinks "kahin phir se thapad toh maarne nahin aa rahi" and sorta puts his hand over his cheek .. hilarious!! ROFL ROFL Both in the terrace .. behind all the clothes hanging! Embarrassed But Chacha suspects someone is there .. So will he catch Abeer .. or will Leher manage her way out of the situation?! Looking forward to the episode tomorrow Embarrassed 

Overall .. a superb episode! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Can't help smiling at all that happened .. and laughing at Abeer's antics! Super cute!!! Truly .. my josh & hosh wala filmy hero!! Blushing Blushing 

Loll .. Sorry for such a loooong post!! Confused Control nahin hua LOL .. Haaaiii Abeer!! Day Dreaming 

Some caps :

Abeer & Leher .. listening to Madhav & Rashmi resp. recollecting their love story Embarrassed 

Abeer thinking about Leher Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Edited by Ektaj - 28 January 2010 at 3:39pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipsstylish_parimd410coolfirehinzsoapbubbleAnvi2009sam.natureNupur9jyoti06..Serendipity..MariQuestFilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abeer - My 'Josh' & 'Hosh'wala Filmy Hero!!!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
soooo wish there was a 'love' tab  that i could click for this superb post
brilliantly put Ekta!Clap

I loved the way he asks Madhav to knock LOUD(er),sunega ni warna lol
he was sooo cute and funny
loved the epi and Abeer.....Day Dreaming *passes out*  Embarrassed

Edited by hinanaziri - 28 January 2010 at 3:08pm

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

soooo wish there was a 'love' tab  that i could click for this superb post
brilliantly put Ekta!Clap

I loved the way he asks Madhav to knock LOUD(er),sunega ni warna lol
he was sooo cute and funny
loved the epi and Abeer.....Day Dreaming *passes out*  Embarrassed

Thanks Hina .. glad you liked the post Smile 

Yeahh .. that was super cute the way he tells Madhav to knock louder. He kept assuring a nervous Madhav that 'all izz well' LOL but himself jumped when he realises someone is coming by LOL LOL 

Am trying to get caps of the eps .. will edit the post later and put some pics Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Awww what a well written post......
I must say though your pyaar is jhalkoing BIG time in this post......Smile
Itna pyaar se you have written this post that even though I have not seen the episode as yet, I very much enjoyed reading your very enigmatic description.
Will come back with more after I have seen the episode tonite.......
Till then happy writing......
~N~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.jyoti06

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
brilliant post! lol was so funny when abeer jumped away!! LMAOO

hawww awesome moment and caps when he is thinking of leher!!

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Ekta, if during M-R (Madhav-Rashmi) story I had a smile on my face, then while reading your post, I had a broader smile. I absolutely loved reading it.

2 straight light episodes, badi meharbaani creatives aapki. I enjoyed watching today Madhav-Abhher and Rashmi-Lehar centric episode. Perfect executing, crisp editing, grt dialogues, and brilliant acting by all 4 of them. Though Rashmi's crying part was a bit too much, but like you said Ekta, its understandable. It is midnight and for her it is next to impossible to think that Madhav will meet her now. She obviously does not know that Madhav spoke to his parents and is making a plan to meet her. From her point of view, Madhav failed to protect her and her parents' izzat in front of his family. And she was being rational out there by not blaming Shukla aunty and just pointing fingers at Madhav. She has rights on him. And any girl would be upset if her father cried in front of her and that too while asking for her happiness from others.

But thank god the sad part was complimented by the happy part of M-R love story. I loved the way how they related M-R story, half by M and the other half by R. Both were lost in their sweet-old days and AbHer were thoroughly enjoying it. Abheer actually thought of Lehar and their first meeting......... Day Dreaming. Like you said, his expressions were worth a million bucks in that scene. Thanks for uploading those pics....Hug

It was sad to see that Madhav was doing and reacting exactly the way Rashmi wanted him to , but she was not aware of it. Well, this unawareness wont last for too long. She already knew by the end of today's episode that what she thought about him not caring for her and not meeting her was wrong. Tomorrow, all her misunderstandings will be gone.

I am waiting to see tomorrow's half or hopefully full episode of M-R and AbHer scenes, former being established love story and latter being budding love story. Hopefully AbHer will elude from chacha on the terrace. Lehar's terrace seems much bigger than what I had earlier thought. I never knew they had that roof type of thing on their terrace. But I absulotely love that terrace for all the AbHer scenes we have seen so far and for many more we are going to see. Tongue

Seriously yaar, I really cannot understand this Dadi. God knows what she has learnt in these around 60 years (dont know her exact age) of her life. On one side, it is Abheer, her grandson, who comes up with brilliant/hilarious ideas to help others and on the other side, she gets the most weirdest thoughts of Shukla's bahu giving dhamkis to Shukla and throwing her out of the house, as if everyone is like dadi. And Shukla, does she not have a brain of her own. Why did Madhav leave his mom alone with dadi. He should have taken her with him. Abheer and Madhav should realize that the root of all problems is Dadi, not Shuklas and some how they should keep dadi busy or away from Mrs. Shukla. I know this will not happen. It seems impossible to handle dadi. As of now, only Lehar can do this and she is not around her.

Tomorrow or next week again, Shukla will be back to her normal self. But before that I am excited about tomorrow's episode. And I hope that khadoos chachu goes back to sleep after finding no one on the terrace.

AbHer are so optimistic about M-R relationship. They are trying their level best to keep M-R hopes of marriage alive. Lets see how they will handle their own relationship. Its easy to give advice if you are not involved in it. I wonder if they will be this positive about their own relationship in future because problems for them are going to be worst than they are now for M-R, thanks to dadi and TN. But I am pretty sure they will handle their relationship maturely, as they are getting full hands-on training right now.

First when I read that M-R will make AbHer reliaze that they love each other, I thought that probably M-R will figure out that AbHer like each other based on the way they are acting and speaking with each other. But now I think the way AbHer will realize that they love each other is by seeing M-R relationship, not by M-R telling them, and realizing that they have same feelings for each other. For example, today when Madhav was talking about his first meeting with Rashmi, Abheer thought about his first meeting with Lehar. And Lehar also got so excited while talking about Lalla (even I was suprised when she said Lalla). She has been paying a lot of attention on Abheer and his family it seems. Wink So I dont think so M-R will explicitly tell them that they love each other. They wont even know of it until AbHer tells them. AbHer will just realize it by seeing M-R actions and by understanding M-R feelings they will realize their own feelings.

Desperately waiting for tomorrow's episode. I hope the creatives dont let me down, they havent so far. Smile

Edited by Anvi2009 - 28 January 2010 at 9:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzsam.jyoti06

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

ROFL Loved ur Post EksBig smile

Abeer lalla ki Heroigiri ka koi jawab nahin!! LOL LOL He was toooooo cuuute today ... the last segment was his .. completely!! Abeer/GK stole the show .. with his effortless acting, dialogue delivery and expressions!! Clap Clap Clap Clap GK is the bestStarI absolutely loved him in the episode.

Loved how he kept insisting that Madhav meet Rashmi at the very moment .. not to prolong it and leave it for the following day. 'Kal ka kya pata' was his reasoning .. and Madhav is left with no option but to follow him. Bechara madhav abeer ke impulsive nature ne usse bhi phassa dalaLOL

Aur ghar mein ghhusne ke liye ... what an idea sirjee!!! LOL LOL I thought .. simple se .. they will take the stairs down! But no .. our Superman wanted to jump!! LOL And best part .. when the time came to jump .. he tells Madhav 'pehle aap'! LOL LOL Abeer is so chalu,he sent madhav in firstLOL

Loooooved the way he says "jis mohabbat mein hosh hota hai na  .. woh mohabbat mohabbat nahin hoti. Picture mein dekha tha!" ROFL ROFL Waaaah mere hero ... kya filmy dialogue maara hai!! I just cracked up when he said that ... couldn't stop laughing!! ROFL ROFL ROFL  Loved how he convinced Madhav to jump LOL Even i was laughing so much when he said that dialouge ,the best part was picture mein dekha thaROFL

Once inside the house .. when Madhav warns him of getting caught .. loved how he tells Madhav that they will simply tell Mathur that he came for his love .. "aur Abeer Vajpayee toh waise hi famous hai .. I mean, badnaam hai" ROFL ROFL The guy knows ,what kind of reputation he hasLOL

And in the corridor .. Abeer was so confident that they were standing in front of Rashmi's room .. after all, poore ghar ka naksha chhap chuka tha na dimaag mein LOL LOL And when Madhav asks him if he was sure .. soooo cutely he rolls his eyes .. thinking if he is correct or Madhav! LOL 

And Goddd .. the way he jumps when he realises someone is coming towards them! ROFL ROFL That was just hilariousLOL

I'm glad .. today's episode majorly revolved around Madhav with Abeer & Rashmi with Leher! Though I felt Rashmi was over-reacting .. but from her POV, it was quite understandable as well. I mean .. its difficult to fathom that the guy she is seeing now .. who can't really stand up for her and her family while his parents continue to insult them .. is the same guy who stood up for her in front of strangers! Guess she doesn't realise .. its easier standing up in front of others, coz there are no emotions attached. With parents .. its a different ballgame altogether. Even i felt rasmi was overeacting a little bit,but i guess in the kind of situation she is in right now it is kind of understandable.

But looooved how Rashmi was recollecting her love story .. telling Leher how she met & fell in love with Madhav .. and on the other hand, Madhav telling the same to Abeer. I simply loooved that part ... moreso, coz of AbHer! Both were so excited listening to what Madhav & Rashmi were saying .. their expressions were adorrrrable!! Embarrassed When Madhav tells Abeer .. his love story was not like we see in SRK's movies .. no hawa ka jhonka .. no violins ka bajna n all .. loved how Abeer was thinking of Leher .. probably thinking, mere time pe toh hawa chali thi! ROFL AbHer's expressions in that entire scene .. were worth a million bucks!!! Brilliant!!! The way madhav-rashmi were recollecting their past experiences was really sweet.

I was surprised that Leher referred to Abeer as "lalla" .. and was actually sorta making fun of him .. that he is treated like a 10-12 year old kid within his family LOL She seemed sooo happy talking about Abeer ... like she knows him inside out Embarrassed Also .. there was this certain kinda chirpiness in her tone when she was talking about him ... Sooo cute! Embarrassed  Leher calling Abeer as lalla was so sweetEmbarrassed 

The precap looks sooo woww! Day Dreaming As predicted .. Leher helps Abeer hide from her chacha. The way he thinks "kahin phir se thapad toh maarne nahin aa rahi" and sorta puts his hand over his cheek .. hilarious!! ROFL ROFL Both in the terrace .. behind all the clothes hanging! Embarrassed But Chacha suspects someone is there .. So will he catch Abeer .. or will Leher manage her way out of the situation?! Looking forward to the episode tomorrow Embarrassed Loved the precap ,especially the part abeer thinks leher is coming to slap him againROFLAnd looking forward to AbHer playing hide and seek with Kul.LOL

Overall .. a superb episode! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Can't help smiling at all that happened .. and laughing at Abeer's antics! Super cute!!! Truly .. my josh & hosh wala filmy hero!! Blushing Blushing 

Loll .. Sorry for such a loooong post!! Confused Control nahin hua LOL .. Haaaiii Abeer!! Day Dreaming 

Some caps :

Abeer & Leher .. listening to Madhav & Rashmi resp. recollecting their love story Embarrassed 

Abeer thinking about Leher Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Thanks for posting the Caps EksDay Dreaming

jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
ROFLGosh I m still laughing after watching this super hilarious episode...

On one hand Abeer wants to do all the filmi herogiriROFL...but on other hand he wants Madhav to do all the jumping first so that based on the result of his jumping he can rethink about his decisionWink..hmm clever supermanROFL..

And Ekss he seems to b a super Joshila ladka who believes that Josh is what u want in loveWink...now u can imagine how much Josh this ladka will b showing on his wedding nightROFL...I m already feeling sorry for TN and Dadi who willl see their son's Joshila avataar pretty soonWinkLOLLOL

Coming to Rashmi's POV..even I think she is over-reacting...its not that only she is suffering..why she is trying to see things only from her POV and assuming that Madhav is doing nothing...is this how u will trust your would-b-husband with whom u r getting married ???Confused..In fact Madhav is trying to explain to his parents in such matured way and even he is feeling helpless that moment but he never blamed Rashmi for anything and here Rashmi is continuously cursing poor Madhav without even knowing whats actually happening in TN's house...I hope Rashmi and Madhav can hv a good interaction todayEmbarrassed..and Rashmi should learn to trust her lifepartnerEmbarrassed

Also I m expecting some good AbHer scenes todayEmbarrassed..Leher is beginning to trust on Abeer these days..so hopefully by the end of this marriage her trust on Abeer will become more strongEmbarrassed

sam.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top