Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Most of the hubbies will feel bad like naitik n will say somethng wrong like him its natural...but u cant take thm for granted which akshara does...they shud never lie to each other...i cant hide a single thng from my hubby no matter how small the thng is...
aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Bithee marriage is a big step, don't think it is song & dance, it is more than that. From being single you are suddenly double. What you do, think, say has an effect on the other person. As with anything in life, there are always ups & downs. Please read my post :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1330605&PID=27367569&#27367569

Today after 20 years of marriage, I feel blessed to have my family. There is a purpose to my life, there is future to plan for and complete comfort level with husband.

Bottom line, keep in mind this is a serial, but things do happen, but fortunately for you, in real life you have control of your actions & reactions.
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

bunny_fun: ur views were enlightening, even my mum says that "observe first, dont put your parents down in ur in-laws eyes etc etc", but i tend to overlook that and have that romantic notion...

but now that i see that other ppl are also saying the same thing...i think it's nec. to do that before one gets married.

lol now marriage seems a bit scary...lol
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aviation-ca

Bithee marriage is a big step, don't think it is song & dance, it is more than that. From being single you are suddenly double. What you do, think, say has an effect on the other person. As with anything in life, there are always ups & downs. Please read my post :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1330605&PID=27367569&#27367569

Today after 20 years of marriage, I feel blessed to have my family. There is a purpose to my life, there is future to plan for and complete comfort level with husband.

Bottom line, keep in mind this is a serial, but things do happen, but fortunately for you, in real life you have control of your actions & reactions.

the link doesn't work 😕
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi... i know its scary...and unfortunately...these things do happen.... ask me!!! 😔
but marriage is not all that bad and there is some difference between reel and real life... Even if u think of YRKKH, think of all the good  Naksh moments..remember how can the director just show this on screen for half an hr, 5 days a week with heaps of ads thrown in and maintain high TRPs?CVs think all romance onscreen will be a tad boring and negatively affect their reverred TRPs after some time...

my advice 2 u...
be true to yurself,
be confident that u can tackle anything,
be self-sufficient whether or not independent, and
do whatever u believe is rite ..

coz ...

It IS your life and you CAN control how it shapes up!
bithee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bunny_fun thank you so much...All of you guys are great. I am confident about myself and i hope we wont let anyone to hurt us.Love you all....but i really feel bad for those girls who have sasural like singhaniya's...amd husband like naitik...
bithee thumbnail
bunny-fun and aviation-ca i read ur posts,,,thats really nice.....PLs do always tell me when  you guys write something...
DaZzLiNgShReYa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piyualka

....at least one should not geta husband like Naitik......coz  if husband is understanding it becomes easy to live in any kind of circumstances.........

sahi baat hai..........................naitik se bada angry young man koi nahi...........😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bithee

guys... i am really scared about this saural things.How many of you want a sasural like Akshara and who want a husband like Naitik.<br><br>I would prefer not to marry rather than having a sasural and sas like Akshara, and a husband also.<br>

all of u r pissed off on slightest comments made by gayitri..how will u handle your mother in laws? 😃
bithee thumbnail
i really don know how i will charu but i wont zip my mouth if  there is no mistake done by me.