India-Forums

Written Update 28th January *complete*

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Bandini 28th January

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay, had to sort out house stuff. Anyways here is today's update.

The episode starts with Birwa entering her office, there are three workers showing her three diamonds saying the there is 50 in each bowl. She checks them all. She says only two have 50 there is less in one of them. The worker says he has just counted them,  Birwa's face is finally shown and says this one is a fake one, and the worker says he will go and check. He comes back saying yes it is a fake one. The workers look worried. Birwa says Ram Singh Sherawert and then states how long he has exactly been working the factory for how could you do such a thing and says some stuff about his wife and kids as well and how his salary was raised and everything, he is shocked she knows everything. Birwa M. knows everything about the things of value to her so whether it is a machine or a worker,  their past is linked to my business so why? The worker breaks down and asks for forgiveness and falls to her feet. Birwa makes him stand up and says I will pay for children's education, your wife's medicine and we will build a new house. But stealing is a crime, so for that you will leave D-pur before sunrise tomorrow, then a flashback of DM saying the same thing then back to Birwa saying your whole family will stay here but you will never come back to look at them, DM is saying the same thing. Birwa says my biggest weakness is my work and yours is your family so that's why you will stay away from your family, so in the future no worker ever dares to do such a deed. She then leaves the worker is pleading for mercy but she leaves.

Monghi comes to the factory running down the corridor, she sees Birwa and Birwa asks where she was. Monghi says Sorry Jiji first but Birwa says we are in the office so Monghi goes sorry Mam and then continues to say she went home. Birwa asks do you have a holiday? Monghi is like No, and says Nanaji wasn't well so that's why I went and Monghi then says she has the diamonds she wanted but one diamond and Birwa walks off. Monghi follows and then says on diamond is dented. Birwa says you have broken it, and then says you will have to pay for it and Birwa says you will have to pay for it from your salary every month or else you will lose your job. Birwa leaves from there.

M-House. Toral is checking that everything is ready for Birwa with Champakali. Khemi comes and tells Champakali to do all the work at this side of the house first. She says there is more work than Birwa as that's all you have been doing all morning. Toral and Champakali do not seem amused. Then Khemi sasy Birwa stays on that side anyway so come and do everything here. Toral then says to Khemi she is your sister in law as well so what if you don't talk, you still have a relation. Khemi is rude back and says Lakshmi can cook for you. Then someone comes running in saying Benba, Benba Birwa has come!

Birwa is entering M-house. She stops at the door and Toral goes up to great her, Santo has a flashback of a deal between her and Birwa, about Birwa teaches her how to read and write and she can teach her how to cook, then other flashbacks, she is about to go and greet her and then stops. Ba comes with an Aarti, Ba is about to do the Aarti when Birwa gets a phone call, about a consignment. She walks into the house discussong her company she walks past Khemi, Maulik and Benba. She greets Kaddu, and Hiten but is still on the phone. Santo is thinking has Birwa forgotten her place whilst trying to gain greatness.

Santo gives Champkali Benba's Sari's. When a kid comes running in saying Ma, Ma I have come.  Nandini comes running down saying Krishna! He steps over the line to the other side of the house. Hiten says Krishna and he goes Papa, then Hiten says no Bare Papa. Champakali tells Santo that this is Khemi's son.  Santo is happy to know this. Khemi comes, he goes and hugs Khemi. Khemi says I hope you didn't feel bad that I called you back but it was important that you were here, for your father. Khemi tells Champakali to take Krishna inside and everyone goes from there. Taru tells Khemi I know like every year you will go and invite Naanka, and like always he won't come, even this year nothing will change. Khemi says this year Krishna will do the Pooja, and hopefully this time he will come. Santo overhears the conversation and says I must do something so that he will come to the Pooja.

Santo tells Champakali to put a letter in DM's room and says he may come to the mandir if he reads this letter, Champakali goes to put the letter. Santo says sorry I have used Khemi's names but lets hope you come. Champakali is taking the letter, and what Santo has written is being recited it says how Krishna will feel  his presence missing if he doesn't come.

Champakali and Santo are in town shopping because Taru has sent them to town. Santo is upset because she was hoping to see Malik. Champakali says we don't know when Malik will come. The come back home and Santo says she will go to the room to check if he has come and read the letter. She opens the room door and she sees that the letter has been read. Santo is happy that DM had come and that he may be at the mandir.

Episode Ends!

Edited by nikita_88 - 28 January 2010 at 1:21pm

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821indy1979921royalushakiran patelb1ndumvatsaazminamahcirthestarchhedabhanot_nishaShahinakhgonte86niki_pnvrudhipandey1akshtha19swarajgirzeestar1ER_ER_YArudmilaSwiss Mallunandrjp***Anu***funny25~~~Sweta~~~rita7482cloudzcrazyballviraf4usushavvinanda_gopaaloo12mah403Ayushi_01Gauri22bookbrain007sam78aksnTheSnowmankuttapucimbahamsghabi71bahanesoni-zeebumtrinketanu_cooldudeJes75soap-criticicy_devilgolu_1677punjabi#1nuttycleo-Samira-apknfjholanna44Roarkneela226sigridashbipashauknaik99-SilverFlames-minuuammoosstranger2roseMallika113nivedithaPachu.P*Piku*...RamonaG....leena04pyar-ishkleelaa9

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikki

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Niks take your time..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the patiences guys.

svmi Senior Member
svmi
svmi

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update. can somebody tell me how DM manages to come to his own home full of people without being observed or does he have an invisibility clock.?

Some people never learn Santo will not never stop being a mahan atama ,infact she can  not even act like a normal human being and  evil trio can stop being evil. 

i kick myself everyday for still being still attached to this show. sometimes i feel like sueing BT for showing and promoting ( because evil always have upperhand in her shows and they d not stop at anything) so much meanness, animosity ,hatered on the television. Anyone agrees with me ?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyacharruhamsghtunisianGauri22nuttycleosoni-zeeapknfjholnikita_88

hamsgh Goldie
hamsgh
hamsgh

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
i  bet it wasn't DM who read the letter but some1 else & he'll be absent for another week !!!Angry
ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Definitely its not DM, probably its Birwa who saw it and we might witness a mom-daughter reunion tomorrow..
soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikita.

The one thing that I liked about today's episode is the girl power shown in Birwa and also Monghi learning and succeeding in her Nanaji's trade of polishing diamonds.

I have mentioned this in the live update thread also that I do not expect to see a strong Santu. When Champu updated her on the happening after Santu went to jail she was upset/shocked. That has passed and she seems to be OK with what Khemi has done and is still doing.

We will see Santu back on her mahaanta spree trying to curb Birwa and bring DM back into the family asking him to forgive Khemi behnaa as he is the older and wiser person. After all Khemi has the 'waaris' and so everything must be tolerated/excused. In the process we will see her being verbally abused by Moti and Khemi with most of the episodes ending on her teary face.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

charrualias90tunisianAyushi_01nuttycleosoni-zeeMallika113*Piku*nikita_88leelaa9

Go to top